AN ANGRY MUTTERING BY THE KHAN

. These forums will not be acceptable.  New ones have appeared at http://cn-sengoku.com/forum/index.php?/forum/142-the-german-empire-third-20/  complete with an area for those not in the glorious TGE to converse with us.

It seems that this "Knights111" fellow is trying to usurp the throne that rightly belongs to the Kaiser. I suggest His Majesty's Government investigate this man.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

An investigation of "Knights111" has been concluded. His crimes are as follows.

-He has been found guilty of conspiring to promote democratic ideals in The German Empire.
-He has dishonored the rank and the style of Czar of The German Empire.
-We shall fight him in France.
-We shall fight him on the seas and the oceans.
-We shall fight him with growing confidence and growing strength in the air.
-We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be.
-We shall fight him on the beaches.
-We shall fight him on the landing grounds.
-We shall fight him in the fields and in the streets.
-We shall never surrender.

At this time, I hereby strip him of all rank and style and declare the one called "knights111" persona non grata in The German Empire. Anyone found to have given aid or shelter to this Enemy of the State will be subjected to a similar fate.

-------------------------

On a another note, the rank of Czar of The German Empire has lain vacant for too long. I hereby elevate Baltus of Baltum to the rank and the style of Czar of The German Empire. ALL HAIL BALTUS. ALL HAIL BALTUS. ALL HAIL BALTUS.

I'm glad I read this disaster, errrr, masterpiece....  How can the Sith be of service?

Diplomatic forums for discussing our joint future are available at http://cn-sengoku.com/forum/index.php?/forum/142-the-german-empire-third-20/

I am glad to be in service of the Kaiser today. As Czar, I believe that our national security is of the utmost importance. I request all friends and allies of our empire to apprehend this "Knights111" so that he may answer to his crimes of treason against the crown. May the Kaiser have mercy on his soul for we shall have none.

Edited by Baltus

It wouldn't be honorable for a knight such as myself to fight this puny Knight.

However, if he were to move up in rank, to put it in terms unfamiliar to the Empire, HIS ASS IS GRASS SON.

It wouldn't be honorable for a knight such as myself to fight this puny Knight.

However, if he were to move up in rank, to put it in terms unfamiliar to the Empire, HIS ASS IS GRASS SON.

Which brings us to

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL DECREE

ReyTheGreat has served the realm well, never once complaining or shirking his duty. It is my distinct honor to hereby accord him the rank and the style of Chief of the Secret Gendarmerie, Field Marshal, and Vice Admiral of the Blue Squadron. ALL HAIL REYTHEGREAT. ALL HAIL REYTHEGREAT. ALL HAIL REYTHEGREAT.

As Tsar, viceROY, Grand Mufti and Caliph of TGE, I hereby announce we are basing ourselves on the Red colour team. All other AAs must move off red IMMEDIATLY unless they have had an official permit from TGE to reside on our colour.

As the plebium tribune of the glorious empire i hereby nullify this fuck red team.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER ANNOUNCMENT FROM THE QUARTERMASTER OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE, THE PROTECTOR OF THE CITRUS, DEFENDER OF THE FRUIT

This morning we discovered a crate of citrus was missing from our vast stores. Such heinous crimes cannot be tolerated. It is the firm belief of the Quartermaster that Knights11 has stolen these oranges in an attempt to usurp our true Kaiser Auctor. DOWN WITH KNIGHTS11! DOWN WITH KNIGHTS11! DOWN WITH KNIGHTS11! Lord Protect Kaiser Auctor.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER MISSIVE FROM THE CHURCH OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

Brothers of The German Empire I come to you in this dark hour asking for your prayers and nukes in defense of our Most Benevolent Kaiser Auctor. Alfonse of GLoF has purposefully and publicly insulted our dear Kaiser. An affront to the Kaiser is an affront to the Empire itself. We call upon all good sons of the Empire to band together in this Crusade against the GLoF heretics and show these foolish foreigners the wrath of our Empire. Lord Protect Kaiser Auctor.

Announcement From TGE3.2 Shah Raja 2nd in command

My brothers! On this, the second day of the first year of our mighty Reich, I lend my full and everlasting support to our Kaiser in the persecutions of the one who would dare to usurp my lofty position within the Reich. The one who goes by the name Knights111, 13th in command of TGE, Leader of the 6th Army, Coward of Stalingrad, must be terminated from the Reich with extreme prejudice.

Heute dargelegt wir ein neuer Tag, ein neues Reich, Ein starkes reich! Lob an das Reich, Lob an den Kaiser, Hagel Auctor! HAGEL! HAGEL! HAGEL!

Edited by Terrence Krillins

Announcement from Nuclear Defense Minister of  The German Empire

Today knights11 was sentenced to destruction by nuclear weapons. As such I must inform everyone that Knights11 will be targeted and destroyed by all nuclear members of TGE. May Admin have mercy on you for we have none

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PHARAOH OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

It has been brought to my secret chambers that one known as "Knight11" has attempted to usurp the authority of our great Kaiser (praise be his name) and promote revolt within our alliance. What more, it is under strong suspicion that this heathen had furthermore stolen some of our precious Oranges won dearly from the ODN barbarians. Such actions cannot go unpunished. As such, I shall call upon the assembly of my former heathen alliance of Sparta to assemble and annihilate this traitor in the name of the Empire!

Edited by Faroah