• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand with the German Empire against this  unlawful rebellion. The people of MerlinSucks offers its support in the name of the true Kaiser! As Imperator of Oranges, our supply of citrus will combat the scourge that is scurvy!

Hello, and Thank You. I am sorry for acting out. But together we shall form a group, us as royals, and we shall show strength and will together. If you accept, I will hereby form the... BROTHERHOOD OF KINGS! and we shall start with a treaty. contact me in-game if you accept, we must not reveal our plans to our first enemy...

Esteemed King, Knights111, if you will permit me to offer you some advice, I know of two warriors who will gladly join you in your quest to vanquish all of these heathens. Seek out and recruit Buckaroo13 and Yamuliss post haste. They are two of the best. They shall assist you in your quest. Do not allow Kaiser Auctor to beat you to the punch. 

Upon reviewing this thread, I have determined that Knights11111 is the true leader of TGE. 

I will serve you well, my lord. What do you wish of me?

Take one quick look at Justice and flee in the opposite direction.

As are all, for things that will never happen.

Verily I say unto all of yall: I do not undertake this task as a means for personal gain. I dote on all my subjects and wish only for the prosperity of the The German Empire. It truly pains me to see rebellion against a Kaiser that loves each and every one of you. Stand fast, loyal Germans. For them that stand with me this day shall be my brothers from this day until the ending of the world.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE SECRET CHAMBERS OF THE PHAROAH

It seems we are beginning to run short on our slave labor force constructing the Great Pyramid for our Most Holy Citrus. It seems forcing them to build the pyramid manually and without the use of modern technology has resulted in several "accidents" and mishaps along the way. My risk management officers have also informed me that throwing gold bricks from the top of my golden palace onto the heads of our slaves workers was harmful to their work efficiency. Therefore, I have come to my conclusion that more slaves workers will be required. If any are willing to commit peoples in the name of the great Kaiser, I Pharoah of The German Empire, would repay you with several slices of Oranges. Also, let's crush more of these rebels so we can get more slaves laborers.

Edited by Faroah

As are all, for things that will never happen.

Verily I say unto all of yall: I do not undertake this task as a means for personal gain. I dote on all my subjects and wish only for the prosperity of the The German Empire. It truly pains me to see rebellion against a Kaiser that loves each and every one of you. Stand fast, loyal Germans. For them that stand with me this day shall be my brothers from this day until the ending of the world.

All this is is a troll on me. Just say it and this is over

Edited by Knights111

First you rebel against our esteemed Kaiser Auctor (Lord Protect Him) and then to add insult to injury you accuse him of trollery? Too far, good sir. Too far.

First you rebel against our esteemed Kaiser Auctor (Lord Protect Him) and then to add insult to injury you accuse him of trollery? Too far, good sir. Too far.

you are liars. this is all a scam. PROVE THAT I AM LYING. what do you need to do? all of you quit your current alliances and form TGE! Then i will believe you

Edited by Knights111

The Germain Empire, with that everything went pear shaped.

This thread provided a few minutes of rare entertainment.  Now he is in the Brotherhood of Kings.  simply going from bad to worse.

all you people want is a cold war, not an actual war. your alliance is not on the wiki, the war is not, it is rather this is trolling or your wikimaster is terrible at his job

Come out to play?