ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PHAROAH OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

All hail the Empire! It has come to my attention that The German Empire is losing precious Citrus do to lack of proper storaging. Therefore by my decree, all peasants are to assemble and construct a Great Pyramid as a proper warehouse for our great Oranges. I beseech the great Kaiser and my fellow officers of the Reich to gather any and all peasants and all those unworthy of the Empire to form a labor force large enough to take up this task. If we still lack in labor, there are always neighbors around us with populations to suffice. To honor the ways of the old and our Church, the Great Pyramid must be constructed without the use of modern technology so as not to shame him who gave this Empire life again as well as plentiful Citrus. Lord Protect Kaiser Auction!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ Our Glorious Roster! 

Auctor, Kaiser

TK, ShahRaja

Schad, Basileus

Hartfw, Khan

Petro, Patriarch and Archbishop

James Maximus, Jutopia and Cynic, Sultan

autosave36, Seneschal

Sarkin, Archein

Rogal Dorn, Wikimaster

Saladjoe, Generalstabsrichter

Bob, Head Bob

Dochartaigh, Grand Druid

Gingervites, Pony Master/Horseplay Minister

Ferdinand I, Imperator

Lord bagel, Quartermaster

you completely forgot me, the 2nd in command. the CZAR! I am the asier's  right hand man, i am the 2nd. I am the founder of this revolution

Edited by Knights111

AN IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CZAR

Hello, TGE Returnees. I am Czar Knights, The 2nd in command and leader of this revolution. As of now, i am starting the forums site for TGE,where you will sign up to become a member. I will edit this post or start a new one once i get it set up, and then i will set the alliance up IN-GAME for APPROVAL ONLY.

Czar Knights

AN IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CZAR

Hello, TGE Returnees. I am Czar Knights, The 2nd in command and leader of this revolution. As of now, i am starting the forums site for TGE,where you will sign up to become a member. I will edit this post or start a new one once i get it set up, and then i will set the alliance up IN-GAME for APPROVAL ONLY.

Czar Knights

Who are you?

Dear Czar Knights,

Might I disband my current alliance and fold it into this clearly superior gathering of completely serious individuals? 

I will allow so. I will form a new position, the Außenbeziehungen, in english it is foreign relations.

ANOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE CZAR

AS CZAR, I HEREBY DECLARE  CHIMERA AS OUR NEW Außenbeziehungen! ALL HAIL CHIMERA, ALL HAIL CHIMERA!

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE CZAR KNIGHTS

Hello again. Now i am announcing that although it is still under construction, our site is up at http://thirdreich2.webs.com/ . shortly we will have an application up. to apply please post a new topic labeled "Membership App". Copy and paste the app and answer the questions. Then post it and we will reply. AL HAIL THE EMPIRE

The R&R alliance wishes to offer Warriorsoul as tribute to TGE, to improve our foreign relations and keep the peace.

You will surrender Garion to us or you will be ​annihilated.

We'll also accept a WarriorSoul/EgoFreaky combo, provided that they're willing to do some pretty funky things in service of the Kaiser. 

We'll also accept a WarriorSoul/EgoFreaky combo, provided that they're willing to do some pretty funky things in service of the Kaiser. 

Sarkin are you a government leader in TGE?

The Nuclear Proliferation League would like to welcome TGE back to CN. And we also pledge to give you all our nuclear terrorist. I find it only necessary then that I become your Nuclear Defense Minister.

The Nuclear Proliferation League would like to welcome TGE back to CN. And we also pledge to give you all our nuclear terrorist. I find it only necessary then that I become your Nuclear Defense Minister.

Hello, I am 2nd in command, CZAR KNIGHTS. I happily accept your offer on condition that you help us in recruitment. if you could join at http://thirdreich2.webs.com/ and then join in-game by going to knights111 profile and to the alliance, your name will be added to our government if you do all of that.

You may take our pride, but you will [i]never[/i] take our EgoFreaky.

You can have Garion though. On the condition that he will be named Pope of the German Empire.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER IMPERIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

It pleases me at this time to confirm TurnipCruncher in the rank and style of Tsar, Viceroy, Grand Mufti and Caliph of The German Empire. ALL HAIL TURNIPCRUNCHER. ALL HAIL TURNIPCRUNCHER. ALL HAIL TURNIPCRUNCHER.

For too long, the position of Grand Moff has laid vacant. It therefore brings joy to my heart to elevate WarriorSoul to the rank and style of Grand Moff of The German Empire. ALL HAIL WARRIORSOUL. ALL HAIL WARRIORSOUL. ALL HAIL WARRIORSOUL.

For willingness to stand up when no one else would, I hereby appoint killjoy123 to the rank and the style of Nuclear Defense Minister of The German Empire. ALL HAIL KILLJOY123. ALL HAIL KILLJOY123. ALL HAIL KILLJOY123.

At this time, it gives me great pleasure to announce another vital position has been filled. I hereby raise Curristan to the rank and the style of Prince Elector of The German Empire. ALL HAIL CURRISTAN.  ALL HAIL CURRISTAN. ALL HAIL CURRISTAN.

I leave you with this message: be vigilant, my people. It has come to my attention that one who would seek to usurp is among us. We will root out this rot in Our Fair Realm. Anyone found conspiring against the True Kaiser of The German Empire will be sent to the Eastern Front. In the coming hours, I will liberate my people from the foul stench of the Jacobins. ALL HAIL TGE. ALL HAIL TGE. ALL HAIL TGE.

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE CZAR KNIGHTS

Hello again. Now i am announcing that although it is still under construction, our site is up at http://thirdreich2.webs.com/ . shortly we will have an application up. to apply please post a new topic labeled "Membership App". Copy and paste the app and answer the questions. Then post it and we will reply. AL HAIL THE EMPIRE

AN ANGRY MUTTERING BY THE KHAN

. These forums will not be acceptable.  New ones have appeared at http://cn-sengoku.com/forum/index.php?/forum/142-the-german-empire-third-20/  complete with an area for those not in the glorious TGE to converse with us.