• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah and i know this is a hoax! you are not actually going toform the TGE

Wait, we're not? Auctor, I thought I was supposed to spend money on hosting and forums.... and like that's been done.

ANOTHER NOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE SECRET CHAMBERS OF THE PHAROAH

This traitor slave "Knights11" has openly proclaimed his treason to the Empire and declared open rebellion against the Kaiser (Praise be his name). He has openly and uncouthly defiled the names and titles of numerous advisers of the imperial throne. With Ra as my witness, let all citizens and slaves of the Empire take up arms and prepare to chase this unholy heathen to the Duat where he belongs.

ANOTHER NOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE SECRET CHAMBERS OF THE PHAROAH

This traitor slave "Knights11" has openly proclaimed his treason to the Empire and declared open rebellion against the Kaiser (Praise be his name). He has openly and uncouthly defiled the names and titles of numerous advisers of the imperial throne. With Ra as my witness, let all citizens and slaves of the Empire take up arms and prepare to chase this unholy heathen to the Duat where he belongs.

The Spehhs Muhreens of the God-Kaiser (Praise be his name) hereby vow to defend the throne against the insurrectionists at all costs. With a surplus of oranges, scurvy will not be an issue.

Hello People's of the German Empire,

I stand here in solidarity with my brother, Knights11, Lord High Commander of the Brotherhood of Kings.

I stand here as Duke Nukem, Lord High Lord of the Faries, Imperial Reichskanzler, and Heir to the Midnightlands, and pledge my undying fealty to Knights11, and his cause.

Come at me bros.

Hail!

o/

Oh, my.

You know, they claim you never know what you got, 'till it's gone. I never realized how much I missed TGE until we lost it. But this... from the ashes of empires of old rises a powerful phoenix, ready to take on the traitors that seek to infiltrate it.

Kaiser, you have mine and all of Paradoxia's swords at your disposal, until the foreign hordes threatening the Reich are vanquished. May Johan will it.

I stand here in solidarity with my brother, Knights11, Lord High Commander of the Brotherhood of Kings.

I stand here as Duke Nukem, Lord High Lord of the Fairies, Imperial Reichskanzler, and Heir to the Midnightlands, and pledge my undying fealty to Knights11, and his cause.

Come at me bros.

Hail!

o/

I knew it!

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE BONEYARD

The Boneyard has so far kept its own counsel and has not commented on the rapidly deteriorating situation in the Kaiser-Czar conflict leading to all sorts of unpleasantness and unsavory sentiments, not to mention impending nuclear fallout in the territory of our good friends The German Empire. Rest assured it was not out of a desire to let sleeping dogs lie, it was in the main due to the mills in the Boneyard grinding fine, if a bit slow. The Intelligence has finally reached the desk of the Grand Poobah and the decision is in.

Knights111 is hereby put on notice, you are to proceed post haste to the Esteemed Kaiser and our dear friend, so that you may prostrate yourself and beg of his forgiveness. Having obtained that, and having served whatever penance the Kaiser deems fit, you are to enlist among the rank of construction workers on the glorious pyramid of circuitousness being constructed in the Empire. Also you shall pick up all the litter spread by you over the last few days.

Ignore this, at your own peril. For the Grand Poobah and his ravenous hordes await your non compliance. Please ensure you embark on a nutrient rich diet if you do deem it fit to ignore this communique from the Boneyard.

Edited by Helbrecht

I stand here as Duke Nukem, Lord High Lord of the Faries, Imperial Reichskanzler, and Heir to the Midnightlands, and pledge my undying fealty to Knights11, and his cause.

Come at me bros.

Hail!

o/

Talk in-game with me

AN IMPERIAL WARTIME ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE WESTERN FRONT

As a show of my mercy, I have decided at this time to allow all my subjects in open rebellion against their true Kaiser forty-eight hours to foreswear their destructive ways and once again pledge undying fealty to me. Exceptions to this at this time are Knights111 and Baskan, who will have to unilaterally disarm and surrender publicly if they ever wish to exist in this realm as more than a collection of ashes.

At this time, all states having declared open rebellion against the True The German Empire have had their assets frozen and any statues formerly erected in their honor have been torn down. Do not test my patience; I will win this war at all costs. You are either with us or you are against us.

ALL HAIL TGE. ALL HAIL TGE. ALL HAIL TGE.