ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KNIGHTS111, BROTHERHOOD OF KINGS

Hello to all who are still on any of these three threads. As it says above, i am Knights111 of the Brotherhood of Kings. Today is a day that will be remembered here in cyber nations(well, if TGE''s wikimaster did anything for once!) for years to come. As of today, The Twenty-Forth of April, Two-Thousand Fourteen, under the rights of the Brotherhood of Kings, stated in the private draft of the BOK Declaration of Independence, I hereby declare war on the alliance known highly as The German Empire and all allied with the alliance itself. Please note that because The German Empire is not an official alliance, the following alliances will be dragged into this war whether they like it or not, and will be forced to choose a side-

SPARTA, SENGOKU, PRUSSIAN CONFEDERATION, NORDREICH, NATO, MI6, ORDER OF THE PARADOX, THE GRAND LODGE OF FREEMASONS

And once again on this day, April Twenty-Forth, Under my honored jurisdiction, that all of these alliances have an option of what side to choose. As you look at the names of these alliances and clans, please note that the members of these alliances that were involved in these forums and betraying the Brotherhood have corrupted there alliances listed above. All alliances changing to side with the Brotherhood will be respected and allowed,willingly.

UNITED AS BROTHERS, WE WILL STAND UNTIL DEATH.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPERIAL DECREE ON THE SUBJECT OF SELF DETERMINATION

The German Empire does not recognize a right to such. Nations attempting to "declare independence" from the glorious fatherland are recognized as in open rebellion against their rightful government. An "alliance" called "Brotherhood of Kings" is forthwith declared a fiction and any mention of such will be stricken from the record. Furthermore, any mentions of a "Knights111" will be written out of the official History of The German Empire and any portraits purporting to be of such a person will be burned in the cleansing flames.

IMPERIAL DECREE ON THE SUBJECT OF SELF DETERMINATION

The German Empire does not recognize a right to such. Nations attempting to "declare independence" from the glorious fatherland are recognized as in open rebellion against their rightful government. An "alliance" called "Brotherhood of Kings" is forthwith declared a fiction and any mention of such will be stricken from the record. Furthermore, any mentions of a "Knights111" will be written out of the official History of The German Empire and any portraits purporting to be of such a person will be burned in the cleansing flames.

If anything, your alliance is the one that is fiction. after all, ours is real and in-game. So, therefore you are just afraid because we are actually dangerous. I will not argue, i will only fight. If you refuse, then you are a coward. For the past day your entire alliance has been declared outlaw, and we are offering a prize to anyone who allies with us. It is every human being's right to declare its independence, and if it is not for your alliance, well then too bad.

The Republic of Ibonn is ready to defend the honor and glory of the Reich. If you wish to find true peace you may come to the capital and discuss current happenings.

I assure you our pixels are real. Feel free to shoot us a massage though.

The Grand Lodge chooses to remain neutral at the risk of all out civil war.  Many brothers are divided on the raging conflict. Please do not force our decision in this matter.  That is all.