A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

OMG!! Are you serious??? Is it too late?? Can I still make you like me?? And I was just playing around ...

Damn.

Nope, its to late and I'm glad your playing around to. I thought I was going to have to get serious.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terms which were given to soon without a plan to enforce them I wouldn't consider an organized or coordinated attempt to roll Umbrella. The war started with Anarchy Inc getting raided and deciding Umbrella deserved to get hit back, rather than ask them to please not do it again as Umbrella began to expect every alliance to do when their nations would attack them. NPO and other alliances came to their aid, potential terms were mentioned prematurely and then decided against. I won't claim to know their exact thought process when offering the terms, but they likely wanted some terms on the table rather than none so negotiations on peace could progress, instead of them just telling the other side the war goes on indefinitely with no terms being offered and peace talks being pointless. Who knows if they expected Umbrella to accept the terms so fast or who's idea the terms were, but if Umbrella wasn't so quick to accept them those terms would of effectively stalled the negotiation until better terms could of been agreed upon by the other coalition.

The war would've started against Umbrella regardless of if we attacked our own rogue or not.  We had a member going rogue, they attacked AI, we attacked that rogue, and then AI et all attacked us.  You would be a fool to think that that incident was anything more than a convience for the EQ coalition.   They were coming for us anyway.

We acepted the terms because while we and a few select allies/nations could have fought on and suceeded in pushing down from the top most of the alliances on our side could not.  Nothing against them, but in the numbers game we ruled the top tier and the EQ ruled the bottom tier  we accepted terms and stopped fighting a war that we could have won, but in winning too many of our allies and coalition partners would have been crushed.

The war would've started against Umbrella regardless of if we attacked our own rogue or not.  We had a member going rogue, they attacked AI, we attacked that rogue, and then AI et all attacked us.  You would be a fool to think that that incident was anything more than a convience for the EQ coalition.   They were coming for us anyway.

We acepted the terms because while we and a few select allies/nations could have fought on and suceeded in pushing down from the top most of the alliances on our side could not.  Nothing against them, but in the numbers game we ruled the top tier and the EQ ruled the bottom tier  we accepted terms and stopped fighting a war that we could have won, but in winning too many of our allies and coalition partners would have been crushed.

Umbrella thought they were untouchable as yous went around raiding and bullying weaker nations/alliances and yous payed for that in the Eq war with interest. The attack from this so called "rogue" on AI was of no surprise coming from the big headed leaders of Umbrella.

Yeah we didn't forget about your no-nuke pact. Run along now. :rolleyes:

Let's be fair, NSO lost all his militar credibility in the Tetris-Legion war. And you have lived to that reputation in this last conflict with that amazig negative damage diferential.

So, as someone already said, don't throw stones from a glasshouse.

Let's be fair, NSO lost all his militar credibility in the Tetris-Legion war. And you have lived to that reputation in this last conflict with that amazig negative damage diferential.

Average MI6 post.

With all due respect, I'm not sure how you saw Umbrella attempting to fill Puppet's defensive slots without even consulting Ai as something that would be anything but a provocative move.  For that matter, why would a "rogue" run 'gather intelligence' missions on nations that there was no way he was going to be in the range of by the time someone slipped up and blew stagger some weeks later and allowed him to escape and regroup?

Even if Umbrella was totally innocent, those circumstances alone  bought you a war.  No question people were looking for a match to light the gasoline, but you looked guilty and pretty much handed EQ a whole pack of them.

As for the end of that war, it's true that Ai was nearing the point of having shot its bolt in the upper tier.  Many of us had been up declaring and been down declared upon for weeks. It's also true that your coalition's middle and lower tiers were as badly shot up as AI's upper tier and I recall at the time saying that upper tiers don't win wars and being scoffed at by members of the opposing coalition.  The war was a victory for EQ and one that went beyond a simple marginal one.  Was it as decisive as it could have been?  Of course not.

With all due respect, I'm not sure how you saw Umbrella attempting to fill Puppet's defensive slots without even consulting Ai as something that would be anything but a provocative move.  For that matter, why would a "rogue" run 'gather intelligence' missions on nations that there was no way he was going to be in the range of by the time someone slipped up and blew stagger some weeks later and allowed him to escape and regroup?

Even if Umbrella was totally innocent, those circumstances alone  bought you a war.  No question people were looking for a match to light the gasoline, but you looked guilty and pretty much handed EQ a whole pack of them.

As for the end of that war, it's true that Ai was nearing the point of having shot its bolt in the upper tier.  Many of us had been up declaring and been down declared upon for weeks. It's also true that your coalition's middle and lower tiers were as badly shot up as AI's upper tier and I recall at the time saying that upper tiers don't win wars and being scoffed at by members of the opposing coalition.  The war was a victory for EQ and one that went beyond a simple marginal one.  Was it as decisive as it could have been?  Of course not.

Umbrella wasn't totally innocent, Caliph is just playing the role of the public. You guys needed a reason for war and we gave you one because we wanted the war too. By technicalities, sure we were attacking Puppets, but the war needed to happen. I assume even you should know this all by now given some of your member's relationships with ours. 

Edited by Tick1

Aw shucks - did we lose? Well we've lost more than just that one, that loss doesn't throw all our credibility out. We were there in support of an ally, that we were the most notable alliance in the entire conflict that we're the only one's getting talked about doesn't take away from our credibility - it adds to it. Legion finally came in with a damn good strong hand, as they should have started doing many moons ago; Tetris' other allies made that war more difficult on us, as it was - afterall - Tetris' war since they were the one's that Legion declared on and we came in on an MD.

Your lack of facts and inability to iron the lines, yes, glass houses.

Less deflecting of the topic, more focus on your own problems.  Maybe that would improve your situation.  Maybe.

"no you"

Maybe.

Aw shucks - did we lose? Well we've lost more than just that one, that loss doesn't throw all our credibility out

Well, to be fair you did not have much rep left to lose at that point. But somewhat you managed to outperform yourselves and firmly attach your alliance tag to the rock bottom.

Your performance in this war has shown once again that learning from defeats isn't your forte.

Now you have a surrender to post. You guys know the drill, it's how you tend to end your wars.

Edited by Krashnaia

Well, to be fair you did not have much rep left to lose at that point. But somewhat you managed to outperform yourselves and firmly attach your alliance tag to the rock bottom.

Your performance in this war has shown once again that learning from defeats isn't your forte.

Now you have a surrender to post. You guys know the drill, it's how you tend to end your wars.

I can't lie, your smugness in the face of reality, combined with that avatar, is sort of annoying to me. Good job.

There's no need to lie about it. I promise I won't feel good.

Come on. I must give you guys some credit were it's due: Your plans manage to fail so spectaculary that they achieve amazing results.

I mean:
- You gang upon an alliance credited as totally worthless, they emerge as a military machine everyone wants to be allied to
- You plot to roll Polaris, NpO and TOP become close allies. NpO and TOP, of all people. That one was Gold.

What's your next challenge?

If I maybe so bold as to suggest...
- Join Neutrality, GPA becomes a warmonger.
- Ally Nordreich, they convert to Marxism-Leninism.
- Bloc Treaty DBDC, they all end up with zero tech.
- Plot to kill the Game, Planet Bob grows over 100k nations.

Sky is the limit, dude. Edited by Krashnaia

Although I am usually confident in my species' superiority, occasionally I wish I had hands like you ape-things, simply so I could apply the palm to my face. Now is one such occasion.

/face flipper works too :D

Terms which were given to soon without a plan to enforce them I wouldn't consider an organized or coordinated attempt to roll Umbrella. The war started with Anarchy Inc getting raided and deciding Umbrella deserved to get hit back, rather than ask them to please not do it again as Umbrella began to expect every alliance to do when their nations would attack them. NPO and other alliances came to their aid, potential terms were mentioned prematurely and then decided against. I won't claim to know their exact thought process when offering the terms, but they likely wanted some terms on the table rather than none so negotiations on peace could progress, instead of them just telling the other side the war goes on indefinitely with no terms being offered and peace talks being pointless. Who knows if they expected Umbrella to accept the terms so fast or who's idea the terms were, but if Umbrella wasn't so quick to accept them those terms would of effectively stalled the negotiation until better terms could of been agreed upon by the other coalition.

The issue between Umbrella and AI was the spark that set off the powder keg no doubt.  But NPO had played a huge part putting that powder keg in place and organizing people against Umbrella.  NPO openly had a vendetta against Umbrella, and I can't say I blame them given some of Umbrella's antics.  Nor can I blame Umbrella for wanting revenge.

The issue between Umbrella and AI was the spark that set off the powder keg no doubt.  But NPO had played a huge part putting that powder keg in place and organizing people against Umbrella.  NPO openly had a vendetta against Umbrella, and I can't say I blame them given some of Umbrella's antics.  Nor can I blame Umbrella for wanting revenge.

HAHAHA

NPO didn't need to organize anything, most people wanted a piece of Umb based on year's of abuse, just needed a catalyst :D

I can't lie, your smugness in the face of reality, combined with that avatar, is sort of annoying to me. Good job.

Reality? You mean the one where NSO has taken more than a million NS more damage than they inflicted? The one where NSO loses yet another war? Krash is not smug, he just is mate.

HAHAHA

NPO didn't need to organize anything, most people wanted a piece of Umb based on year's of abuse, just needed a catalyst :D

This is partly true.  Many people wanted a peice of us, but it took Duckroll and NPO to organize it.  Nobody wanted to do the heavy lifting required until Duckroll stepped up.  You owe them a debt of gratitude for their sacrifice in that war.  

The war was not about us hitting a nuclear rogue who use to be a member of our alliance before he left to go rogue.  It was going to happen sooner or later, we just gave you lot the legit "CB" to rally you lot together.

Edited by Caliph

Whatever we do, we'll be sure to keep our name your tongue.

If you want to keep my tonge, you'll have to get it first from me. And given your war efectiveness, I'm more likely to snatch and keep your name instead.

Edited by Krashnaia