lol Rotavele

Tygaland

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Starlight. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Voodoo
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 340
Last Nuke Purchase: 12/5/2013 1:39:47 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/10/2013
Total Money: $3,437,380
Technology: 405.01 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/5/2013 1:39:35 AM
Trade Partners: Illuminatus, Moochlund, Crocus Republic, Ferrie Island, Omeath
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 48, Navy XP: 9, Air Force XP: 308, Intelligence XP: 33
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 48
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 405
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 27
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Hey Hey Hey now,

I have a passion to hit Kashmir, when I heard he may hit me, this deal was the first thing on my mind. Literally sent it within 10 minutes of being hit.

Also yes those nukes were hurting my infra and I needed 1000 infra to use my nukes else where. It was a win-win.

I didn't know Rotavele joined Valhalla.

LOL

Way too big a war chest. Rookie mistake, it'll just get looted!

Sadly it's all from aid too. I had went rogue on Kashmir shortly before this war. However to be fair, I didn't have that large of a WC for that war either.

He loves his pixels. But lol.

Incorrect. I love damaging other pixels. It was a motivation for Strategically causing more damage, not pixel loving. (trying to be able to afford 1000 infra for nukes) Also, That's one thing I can never be called. I go balls out in every war. I didn't even have a TC until an alliance-mate needed one. However if I get to damage pixels for my brethern, I'll gladly be on the front lines, and I'll be doing the most I can.

Edited by Rotavele

That's why I just put you in anarchy. Have fun being ZI'd heshe

nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 12/7/2013 4:16:58 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 12/13/2013. <--- 3 days ago (For those of you who do not know, Nukes cause anarchy for 4 days. Therefore impossible he could put me in Anarchy as of yet.)

Also you need to be trained more.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749082 <--- No I haven't even nuked you, we were literally equal in numbers and I'm also handling 3 other guys. You make Kashmir's reputation remain the same.

EDIT: You also switched from Monarchy to Dictatorship while fighting me... You should consider the Communist Government. Helps spy strength.

Edited by Rotavele

nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 12/7/2013 4:16:58 AM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 12/13/2013. <--- 3 days ago (For those of you who do not know, Nukes cause anarchy for 4 days. Therefore impossible he could put me in Anarchy as of yet.)

Also you need to be trained more.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=749082 <--- No I haven't even nuked you, we were literally equal in numbers and I'm also handling 3 other guys. You make Kashmir's reputation remain the same.

EDIT: You also switched from Monarchy to Dictatorship while fighting me... You should consider the Communist Government. Helps spy strength.

Actually we made him change to Dictatorship instead of Communist as a handicapping measure.  Have you ever read Harrison Bergeron?

And I agree that he makes our reputation remain the same.  Likely I reached this conclusion in a manner different from your own but hey there you go.

Liar!  You have an '82 Pontiac Lex Quintus with a T-Top and Cragar wheels.

Heavy on the rich Corinthian leather and Drakkar.  I feel my sideburns coming in and my sensitivity going down.