lol Rotavele

Tygaland

I lol'ed. I used to hate you sometimes for your posts but then there are jewels like this that make it all better.

To be completely honest I just try to make myself entertained, everyone should try to entertain themselves, we'd maybe live in a more interesting world if people actually wanted to enjoy themselves over simply wanting to make sure others don't have fun.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be completely honest I just try to make myself entertained, everyone should try to entertain themselves, we'd maybe live in a more interesting world if people actually wanted to enjoy themselves over simply wanting to make sure others don't have fun.

See, the cops didn't like that excuse when we were drifting at the abandoned GM plant around here where I live.

In my nation of course, seeing as I am a nation leader and all. Edited by Teddyyo

I love this post.

See, the cops didn't like that excuse when we were drifting at the abandoned GM plant around here where I live.

In my nation of course, seeing as I am a nation leader and all.

come to the empire, we have many parking lots for our teenagers and young people to fool around in.

I love this post.

I have a different philosophy of our world than most, I just want some interesting times.

come to the empire, we have many parking lots for our teenagers and young people to fool around in.

I have a different philosophy of our world than most, I just want some interesting times.

See, the worst part is, in my nation, the only racetrack still open without driving several hours is not anymore - it just closed. Now there's nowhere legal. Thankfully soon I'll be out of this...erm...nation.