Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be blunt, your(CnG) attitudes towards literally everyone besides NPO MK and CnG itself has ensured you would take a beatdown, IRON made their choice and now they are going to have to see it through, we shall see who is in a weaker position post war, IRON or CnG.

As Pingu said it is not the first time we have had to dance and I doubt it will be the last.

It's been pretty consistently ridiculed every war, too.

Erm.. what planet do you live on again? 

Off topic: Regarding Fark in Grudge: When it was suggested that TLR and Deinos handle Fark, my 1st response was... "Fark has 2 nations in range of our top 40. They have , between ourselves and Deinos combined, us outnumbered 153 to 139 below 70K. Almost all Deinos nations in that range have never ever fought in a war, and I will do this DoW, but I will not order my below 70K guys to engage until another front closes down and we put sufficient firepower on that tier to keep them covered 2 to 1." 

Unfortunately for us, much like with EQ in this last war, Umb suddenly decided they wanted to end the war rather abruptly (probably because popular support for it was slipping away.) And the actual prosecution of the war in regards to Fark never happened. OOC : I , at that time, became extremely ill IRL and couldnt fight the powers that be (end OOC). For anyone who wants to troll TLR for that, they know where they can stick it. When the larger side fails to adequately cover ANY front (and this is why IRON has hit TLR and STA both, because those leading the larger side are not making those mistakes), I will not throw my alliance to the wolves for that cause. I said it from the day Umb wanted to "pre-empt" Fark... That It was moronic, that they wanted someone else to fight their symbolic war for them, and I hated the idea. My failure in that war was not not engaging Fark below 70K. My failure was to my own alliance for allowing people that a) I did not trust and b) had no desire at all for the best interest of my alliance ./.. to convince me to make the move. I have apologized to my alliance for this ad-nauseum, and they all assure me it is not needed. (OOC)It is my single largest regret in this game.(end OOC)

Edited by Rush Sykes

Can you think of a war where people haven't poked fun at ghost declarations or wars declared by alliances that weren't active or organized enough to go on the offensive? Look at wars declared by MHA for example. It's always been fairly standard fodder for criticism and it's not exactly magical that somehow it's worked its way around to you. There's nothing new, unprecedented, or shocking about it.

This war is slightly different than last one, you lost your upper tier advantage by losing Umb/MK, not to mention I am getting the feeling this war is not going to end in a month or two, we shall see what the post war world looks like.

Regardless of the stats being opposite Umbrella, after the thankless task of defending them last war, is much better than being on the winning side with them.  We will feel a lot better about the outcome of this one no matter how much damage we take, because at least we got tossed under the short bus in the name of someone who we actually like.

On a general side note: I'm not sure where this idea of us disbanding has arisen from but if anyone thinks TLR is inactive enough for us to want to disband, you really, really have no idea how painfully inactive =LOST=/GR were.

You're welcome. I lied you have 3 weeks until its been two years. Still a long time to be crying. Those 30 post people have long since shut their yap and gotten over it. You seem to be the only whiny bitch left.

Pearl is just the only Spartan to post on the OWF anymore. We all still hate you and ODN. The fact that you forced ODN to be a terrible ally doesn't make them any less terrible.

Regardless of the stats being opposite Umbrella, after the thankless task of defending them last war, is much better than being on the winning side with them.  We will feel a lot better about the outcome of this one no matter how much damage we take, because at least we got tossed under the short bus in the name of someone who we actually like.

On a general side note: I'm not sure where this idea of us disbanding has arisen from but if anyone thinks TLR is inactive enough for us to want to disband, you really, really have no idea how painfully inactive =LOST=/GR were.

They think they will stomp us into nonexistence. It's kind of a cute thought to be honest but I'm wondering how many crazy cheerios they had to think that it was possible.

They think they will stomp us into nonexistence. It's kind of a cute thought to be honest but I'm wondering how many crazy cheerios they had to think that it was possible.

I don't think anyone has any intentions of disbanding or stomping anyone into nonexistence.
NSO has been stomped into the ground on multiple occasions and have proven that they will take their lumps and move on.
Really one of their most admirable traits.

I don't think anyone has any intentions of disbanding or stomping anyone into nonexistence.
NSO has been stomped into the ground on multiple occasions and have proven that they will take their lumps and move on.
Really one of their most admirable traits.

It's one of the reasons I've stayed in the alliance, loads of fun and we love fighting even if we lose. I actually got the itch to war earlier and had some fun shens with friends... I won't lie war is the only reason I am still here on Bob.

Pearl is just the only Spartan to post on the OWF anymore. We all still hate you and ODN. The fact that you forced ODN to be a terrible ally doesn't make them any less terrible.

And I am sure they're all devestated that the an upstanding alliance such as Sparta thinks so lowly of them. However will they go on with that knowledge.

I have literally no idea how GATO is on a personal level, so I won't comment on them, but don't pick on ODN. D:

Close-mindedness is the curse of Bob, I swear.

Edited by WarriorSoul

Erm.. what planet do you live on again? 

Off topic: Regarding Fark in Grudge: When it was suggested that TLR and Deinos handle Fark, my 1st response was... "Fark has 2 nations in range of our top 40. They have , between ourselves and Deinos combined, us outnumbered 153 to 139 below 70K. Almost all Deinos nations in that range have never ever fought in a war, and I will do this DoW, but I will not order my below 70K guys to engage until another front closes down and we put sufficient firepower on that tier to keep them covered 2 to 1." 

Unfortunately for us, much like with EQ in this last war, Umb suddenly decided they wanted to end the war rather abruptly (probably because popular support for it was slipping away.) And the actual prosecution of the war in regards to Fark never happened. OOC : I , at that time, became extremely ill IRL and couldnt fight the powers that be (end OOC). For anyone who wants to troll TLR for that, they know where they can stick it. When the larger side fails to adequately cover ANY front (and this is why IRON has hit TLR and STA both, because those leading the larger side are not making those mistakes), I will not throw my alliance to the wolves for that cause. I said it from the day Umb wanted to "pre-empt" Fark... That It was moronic, that they wanted someone else to fight their symbolic war for them, and I hated the idea. My failure in that war was not not engaging Fark below 70K. My failure was to my own alliance for allowing people that a) I did not trust and b) had no desire at all for the best interest of my alliance ./.. to convince me to make the move. I have apologized to my alliance for this ad-nauseum, and they all assure me it is not needed. (OOC)It is my single largest regret in this game.(end OOC)

No Rush, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about

It was day two of the war and we were sitting in Umbrella government channel getting extremely upset because everyone was fleeing to peace mode before we actually entered the war. Suddenly, we noticed that FARK, known to be on the other side of the war, was not in peace mode and had some awesome 15 nations that we could hit (which was above average at the time mind you). We thought to ourselves: we're not going to get any action this war, might as well go for it. After some crazy 3 hours of internal discussion of whether we'd do it or not, domisi gave the order. GOONS and MK were informed and we received a kind of "whatever" as reply.

2 hours later we were moving in. Most of our lower tier had moved to peace mode except 6 nations who didn't reply in that 2 hours period.

Incidentally, after one round of war, there were no Fark nations at all in range of Umbrella. Fark sat there some more few days until we finally convinced Deinos and TLR to hit FARK - because someone had to do it eventually anyway since Sparta and RnR were already in the fight.

The end of the war had nothing to do with us because the only nation we were fighting was Hellas. Oh and we got some side attacks on NATO that you freaked out about because of your precious relationship with NPO.

Was the FARK attack short sighted? Yes, but it was not relevant because at the end the most we could do was stare at each other. However, none of the medium tier alliances had the balls to hit FARK because of all the medium sized nations with WRCs and reasonable warchests. At the end of the day, you were always going to have to deal with FARK so I don't really understand your problem with what Umbrella did.

For us, that war was so boring that 3fg issued the moronic executive order.

Can you think of a war where people haven't poked fun at ghost declarations or wars declared by alliances that weren't active or organized enough to go on the offensive? Look at wars declared by MHA for example. It's always been fairly standard fodder for criticism and it's not exactly magical that somehow it's worked its way around to you. There's nothing new, unprecedented, or shocking about it.

But there is something very new and different.

Yeah man, infact the whining bitches have actually galvanized our resolve to stick around, so thanks people for you gave us the shot in the arm we needed :)

No Rush, as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about

It was day two of the war and we were sitting in Umbrella government channel getting extremely upset because everyone was fleeing to peace mode before we actually entered the war. Suddenly, we noticed that FARK, known to be on the other side of the war, was not in peace mode and had some awesome 15 nations that we could hit (which was above average at the time mind you). We thought to ourselves: we're not going to get any action this war, might as well go for it. After some crazy 3 hours of internal discussion of whether we'd do it or not, domisi gave the order. GOONS and MK were informed and we received a kind of "whatever" as reply.

2 hours later we were moving in. Most of our lower tier had moved to peace mode except 6 nations who didn't reply in that 2 hours period.

Incidentally, after one round of war, there were no Fark nations at all in range of Umbrella. Fark sat there some more few days until we finally convinced Deinos and TLR to hit FARK - because someone had to do it eventually anyway since Sparta and RnR were already in the fight.

The end of the war had nothing to do with us because the only nation we were fighting was Hellas. Oh and we got some side attacks on NATO that you freaked out about because of your precious relationship with NPO.

Was the FARK attack short sighted? Yes, but it was not relevant because at the end the most we could do was stare at each other. However, none of the medium tier alliances had the balls to hit FARK because of all the medium sized nations with WRCs and reasonable warchests. At the end of the day, you were always going to have to deal with FARK so I don't really understand your problem with what Umbrella did.

For us, that war was so boring that 3fg issued the moronic executive order.

Makes post saying I dont know what I am talking about. Then ends with I was right. Seems about right. The event as I described them, were 100% accurate. And your gov 100% made the promise to ME personally.. to AirMe PERSONALLY , to Mandellav PERSONALLY (as we pointed ALL of this out on day 1)... that your gov made the promise, and failed to deliver on it.. bro that buck stops with you and your gov. I am just stating the facts as they happened.

Anyways.. this is way off topic.. and if anyone wants to discuss it further, move it to a blog.

Edited by Rush Sykes

You cheated by being filthy cowards last war obviously!

Yeah, I heard they might have to bring in Umbrella to do what 6 alliances couldn't. This is GATO we're talking about remember? What an embarrassment for 6 of your coalition alliances to have to be bailed out against GATO of all alliances......

Makes post saying I dont know what I am talking about. Then ends with I was right. Seems about right. The event as I described them, were 100% accurate. And your gov 100% made the promise to ME personally.. to AirMe PERSONALLY , to Mandellav PERSONALLY (as we pointed ALL of this out on day 1)... that your gov made the promise, and failed to deliver on it.. bro that buck stops with you and your gov. I am just stating the facts as they happened.

Anyways.. this is way off topic.. and if anyone wants to discuss it further, move it to a blog.

That drasted blog! haha, nice jab

I wouldn't say I hate them. I'm kind of over it, but thanks for the /b/lackup. They're getting a small taste of their own medicine and I'm enjoying that. To be honest, I'll go so far as to say once TLR disbands, heck even if Rush Sykes just left CnG, I think I'd consider dialogue with CnG again. Seems to me a low standard for water under the bridge.

Yeah man, infact the whining bitches have actually galvanized our resolve to stick around, so thanks people for you gave us the shot in the arm we needed :)

Lol, well. We'll see about that. Innactive TLR is a win for me. Disbanded TLR is a win for me. Heck, even active TLR is a win for me considering TLR has repeatedly shown nobody needs to make trouble for you; you make it for yourself. I just wish I could bet on TLR being irrelevant postwar, the odds say I can't lose!

Lol, well. We'll see about that. Innactive TLR is a win for me. Disbanded TLR is a win for me. Heck, even active TLR is a win for me considering TLR has repeatedly shown nobody needs to make trouble for you; you make it for yourself. I just wish I could bet on TLR being irrelevant postwar, the odds say I can't lose!

In that case stop complaining and be happy man ;) Edited by Cataduanes

I wouldn't say I hate them. I'm kind of over it, but thanks for the /b/lackup. They're getting a small taste of their own medicine and I'm enjoying that. To be honest, I'll go so far as to say once TLR disbands, heck even if Rush Sykes just left CnG, I think I'd consider dialogue with CnG again. Seems to me a low standard for water under the bridge.

Eh. What is it that rubs you so wrong about us? All we are doing is defending a friend and don't give me that BS about DoD being completely innocent. I SAW their wars.

Or is  there even a point to engaging you in sensible discussion? You seem hell-bent on hating us anyway.