Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

The matter at hand is this:

You stated the following in the post here:

You have made an assertion that you have not supported when Rush challenged you on the assertion you made of him . You have yet to provide evidence of that assertion. Put up or shut up.

Trying to hideaway by using diversionary means does not work.

I only need to provide the evidence if I want to be right. So keep going off topic,

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Effectively, you can't put up.

Effectively I'd rather not search the forums from 8 months ago to prove him wrong.

Edit: As I said 4 posts ago, but thanks for dragging this conversation out for no reason.

Edited by Tick1

i'd rather get rolled every war until the apocalypse than treaty an alliance as !@#$%* as yours or iron

Oh good, so we're in agreement then. We'd rather if this happened too. Edited by The Warrior

Oh good, so we're in agreement then. We'd rather if this happened too.

95% of CN members don't want a treaty with NSO either.

IRON members are notoriously bad posters. Is it really a surprise?

Thanks for founding a community of bad posters then.

Thanks for founding a community of bad posters then.

It didn't start out as bad posters. It just happened sometime when I wasn't looking, and then it was too late.

Am I a bad poster Shan? :D

I don't think I've seen that sig since 2006. Nostalgia.

But yes, you're a bad everything.

EDIT: For what it's worth IRON,I do hope you succeed. Whether I agree with the course or not. So Goodluck. Sorta.

Edited by Shan Revan

I don't think I've seen that sig since 2006. Nostalgia.

But yes, you're a bad everything.

Its why I keep it, never had another one. Not that I post alot here anyway :D

bad at everything o/

I don't know what we're missing most over here Shan, your frankness, historical perspective, or dancing avatar.

the dancing avatar, offcourse :D

Im not real sure where you get the "rolling over" thing from. Did you guys find 5 targets above 100K NS who all seem to be AFK ? Yep.  Too bad for them. There are literally 5 of 90  guys not fighting back, you and Ronnie seem to have found 3 of them yourselves. Our damage differential is 380K right now (380K more received than done)... the damage the 5 nations not fighting back have taken (and that is there own fault, to be frank, they deserve what they get) is 274K. You wont find too many other guys engaging any of our nations who think we are "rolling over".... As for damage ratio (even with our sad 5, which I will forever call them, until they fix themselves), we are almost exactly the same ratio as your friends in Mortal Wombat. Are your allies rolling over? (no , they are not, I will answer that for you.) Perspective is a funny thing based on the side you are on.  Perspective can also be a fleeting thing. If our sad 5 had gone to PM (which was there order because they said they were unable to be around), we wouldnt be having this roll over conversation.

There is a difference between rolling over and being AFK. Id rather they were rolling over, tbh.

I must be lucky I got the 4th then. And no, mine isn't inactive, just plain incompetent. 

I must be lucky I got the 4th then. And no, mine isn't inactive, just plain incompetent. 

"I got an incompetent guy, this must be what the whole alliance is like"... Someone literally says this in a roundabout way every war, about every alliance... EVER.

I just had to come back and edit this after looking at your one war with our "incompetent" guy. 

Lets see the tale of the tape:

Lord Slop                                              Aluur

Soldiers Lost: 18,089                                                24,169

Tanks Lost:    1,762                                                 1,902

Aircraft Lost:    50                                                           43

Infrastructure Lost:  220.13                                               287.22

Technology Lost:    68.01                                                  42.49

Land Lost:  177.664                                             293.563

Land/Tech/Infra: 1,266.91 Strength Lost                      1,514.46 Strength Lost

So.. let me get this straight. You are a marvelous Viridian Warrior. Fighting an incompetent wastelander. And you are just SMASHING him by a whopping 240 NS.  Oh and you lost more Tech? I am not sure exactly what point you were trying to make. But rest assured, it was dumb. And though he wont say it in public, Goldie knows you were dumb too. Oh.. and did I mention you have 3K more tech than him?

Yeah, those stats sure do make him look "incompetent."

Edited by Rush Sykes

Shows how little you know since I supported that decision in FoB since Athens actually had balls back then.

I still think the Knights of Ni raid was good on multiple levels. It was also a good time for drama. I posted on their forum over a week ago with no response. Might be about time to wake them up with another raid.

I still think the Knights of Ni raid was good on multiple levels. It was also a good time for drama. I posted on their forum over a week ago with no response. Might be about time to wake them up with another raid.

It was good on so many levels, that defunct M*A*S*H treaty that KoN thought was still active. Good times

"I got an incompetent guy, this must be what the whole alliance is like"... Someone literally says this in a roundabout way every war, about every alliance... EVER.

I just had to come back and edit this after looking at your one war with our "incompetent" guy. 

Lets see the tale of the tape:

Lord Slop                                              Aluur

Soldiers Lost: 18,089                                                24,169

Tanks Lost:    1,762                                                 1,902

Aircraft Lost:    50                                                           43

Infrastructure Lost:  220.13                                               287.22

Technology Lost:    68.01                                                  42.49

Land Lost:  177.664                                             293.563

Land/Tech/Infra: 1,266.91 Strength Lost                      1,514.46 Strength Lost

So.. let me get this straight. You are a marvelous Viridian Warrior. Fighting an incompetent wastelander. And you are just SMASHING him by a whopping 240 NS.  Oh and you lost more Tech? I am not sure exactly what point you were trying to make. But rest assured, it was dumb. And though he wont say it in public, Goldie knows you were dumb too. Oh.. and did I mention you have 3K more tech than him?

Yeah, those stats sure do make him look "incompetent."

Is measuring how much NS destroyed 2 days into a war how you measure results? Or is it sustainability?

For plain decency, I will not publish spy reports here. But I recommend you ask your team-mate why he hasn't purchased anything since the 20th despite being active.

Is this the sort of war-preparedness TLR encourages these days?

Edit: As for the actual NS loss, I'm not the one nuking this one, do the math 

Edited by LordSlop

Is measuring how much NS destroyed 2 days into a war how you measure results? Or is it sustainability?

For plain decency, I will not publish spy reports here. But I recommend you ask your team-mate why he hasn't purchased anything since the 20th despite being active.

Is this the sort of war-preparedness TLR encourages these days?

Edit: As for the actual NS loss, I'm not the one nuking this one, do the math 

Spy reports? Having a bad warchest can be attributed to many factors. You SPECIFICALLY pointed out and called him incompetent. 

Spy reports? Having a bad warchest can be attributed to many factors. You SPECIFICALLY pointed out and called him incompetent. 

Is that what you call a warchest?

Well, I suppose we all call different things, different names, in different regions of the world.

Where I come from they call what he has 2 days of bills.