Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

Eh. What is it that rubs you so wrong about us? All we are doing is defending a friend and don't give me that BS about DoD being completely innocent. I SAW their wars.

Or is  there even a point to engaging you in sensible discussion? You seem hell-bent on hating us anyway.

That's not all you are doing, the majority of your members are here with a different goals outside of 'defending' your allies. 

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a translation?

Are you asking me be an interpreter, cause as far as I can tell excluding the spelling error it's in English. If you were wanting me to point out instances in which TLR was attacking the integrity of alliances they are at war with than you should ask that I do that instead of translating. This thread and numerous other threads should provide enough material that I shouldn't need to point out what I am talking about.

Edited by Tick1

Are you asking me be an interpreter, cause as far as I can tell excluding the spelling error it's in English. If you were wanting me to point out instances in which TLR was attacking the integrity of alliances they are at war with than you should ask that I do that instead of translating. This thread and numerous other threads should provide enough material that I shouldn't need to point out what I am talking about.

So as a member of an alliance I am not allow to have a poor view of your alliance?  Is that what you are whining about?

Then what are you whining about? Because those are the two things you seemed to be complaining about.

I was just merely calling Elorian on BS and answering the succeeding questions. However if you want to see it as complaining and whining that's your interpretation, but then again you were asking for an interpreter earlier so maybe someone can help you out.

I was just merely calling Elorian on BS and answering the succeeding questions. However if you want to see it as complaining and whining that's your interpretation, but then again you were asking for an interpreter earlier so maybe someone can help you out.

Lol, i love how they keep saying everyone is complaining and whining, when in fact no one is complaining or whining except for them, and their hypocritical baw with respect to IRON.

Eh. What is it that rubs you so wrong about us? All we are doing is defending a friend and don't give me that BS about DoD being completely innocent. I SAW their wars.

Or is  there even a point to engaging you in sensible discussion? You seem hell-bent on hating us anyway.

Sensible discussion? Goodness No, the time for sensible discussion with TLR was years ago. TLR refused to play ball, and now it's my turn to be the prick. You're right in this conclusion: my hate for TLR runs long and deep. I don't see "sensible discussions" changing that for quite some time either.

In that case stop complaining and be happy man ;)

1.) See my comment to tick1.

2.) Can't you read? :P I just said I am extremely happy:

They're getting a small taste of their own medicine and I'm enjoying that.

2.) Can't you read? :P I just said I am extremely happy:

hehe point taken but are you sure? some of your past post were at times rather angst ridden :P ...and also not all of us are complaining, not as have as much as some of you on the other side of the fence. Sadly whiners are universal right? But given that you intend to be a prick about it there is not much point carrying this on,

Edited by Cataduanes

I wouldn't call attacking the integrity of other alliances part of you treaty agreements. That's a personal vendetta or enjoyment which is your own goal and nothing more.

That line of reasoning may apply to some individuals but not all, it is certainly not the approach of our alliance as a whole.

That line of reasoning may apply to some individuals but not all, it is certainly not the approach of our alliance as a whole.

I know this isn't your standpoint, but it's Rush's logic that if one person in the alliance says something about anything then it sticks to the entire alliance. You can argue with Rush if you want, but he has made it abundantly clear to me that I represent Umbrella's viewpoints when I speak out here therefor so do you or anyone else from TLR until he tells me otherwise.

I know this isn't your standpoint, but it's Rush's logic that if one person in the alliance says something about anything then it sticks to the entire alliance. You can argue with Rush if you want, but he has made it abundantly clear to me that I represent Umbrella's viewpoints when I speak out here therefor so do you or anyone else from TLR until he tells me otherwise.

And therefore you let grumpy old Rush set the framework of discussion for you? I am sure Rush is extremely flattered.

Yeah to add to what the Sith said you should join TLR, we have a veritable smorgasbord of nations focusing their attention on us ;)

Why would anyone else need to jump in just to watch an entire alliance roll over and die?

Edited by goldielax25

What are you babbling about? I have never ever approached this game in a manner that "if 1 person in an alliance says it, it must be the way the whole alliances feels." If I did, I would have never left TLR in C&G. Never stayed tied to MK and GOONS. Never signed with NPO. There are lots of folks in all of those entities whom I do not care for and whom do not care for me. YOU do not represent anything of Umb viewpoints. Show me where I made it abundantly clear that you represent ANYTHING... other than trying to tow a party line. I will wait. I wont expect you to actually show it though.

Why would anyone else need to jump in just to watch an entire alliance roll over and die?

Im not real sure where you get the "rolling over" thing from. Did you guys find 5 targets above 100K NS who all seem to be AFK ? Yep.  Too bad for them. There are literally 5 of 90  guys not fighting back, you and Ronnie seem to have found 3 of them yourselves. Our damage differential is 380K right now (380K more received than done)... the damage the 5 nations not fighting back have taken (and that is there own fault, to be frank, they deserve what they get) is 274K. You wont find too many other guys engaging any of our nations who think we are "rolling over".... As for damage ratio (even with our sad 5, which I will forever call them, until they fix themselves), we are almost exactly the same ratio as your friends in Mortal Wombat. Are your allies rolling over? (no , they are not, I will answer that for you.) Perspective is a funny thing based on the side you are on.  Perspective can also be a fleeting thing. If our sad 5 had gone to PM (which was there order because they said they were unable to be around), we wouldnt be having this roll over conversation.

There is a difference between rolling over and being AFK. Id rather they were rolling over, tbh.

Edited by Rush Sykes

It is spelled Ronny... have a little respect please.

Ace did offer me peace this morning tho.  Nice kid, seems a little defeated about the beating he is taking. I am sure he would love it if you helped him out a bit.

Hereno,  you know one of our two alliances is currently bent over and taking it like a champ.  It doesn't look like its us tho.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D