Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

Is that what you call a warchest?

Well, I suppose we all call different things, different names, in different regions of the world.

Where I come from they call what he has 2 days of bills.

And we all know that if you do find ONE person you fight with that kind of warchest, that clearly means that is the way the entire alliance is. And it also means that is the war preparedness we require. You are falling into that trap by throwing out that nonsense, not realizing exactly how many people in your own alliance are in the same boat... and clearly that would be the required war preparedness that your alliance demands... amirite?

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we all know that if you do find ONE person you fight with that kind of warchest, that clearly means that is the way the entire alliance is. And it also means that is the war preparedness we require. You are falling into that trap by throwing out that nonsense, not realizing exactly how many people in your own alliance are in the same boat... and clearly that would be the required war preparedness that your alliance demands... amirite?

I wasn't aware anyone in VE held 2 days of bills as an excuse for a warchest, please do tell.

I would demand that they go into peace mode like yourself. That is the correct strategic move in all seriousness.

I would demand that they go into peace mode like yourself. That is the correct strategic move in all seriousness.

Of course it is. And those who were not prepared were ordered. But the reality is (incoming OOC): everyone has a differing degree of activity, some dont check their nations daily, some barely remember to log in every 25 days.. every alliance has these, and every war, droves on both sides do exactly what Slop does, and they find a guy who isnt prepared, and they cannot wait to run to the OWF and represent it as the way the alliance as a whole is. You can set all the regulations you want, in the end, you cant make them do anything. Lead a horse to water.. etc etc. (end OOC)... the bottom line is you will find a VERY small number of guys in this guys position with preparedness. You will find others with inadequate warchests, but not to the extreme that he alludes to. And the truth is, every alliance has people with warchests as bad as the extreme that he alluded to.

Every single alliance.. you included, have people with ill-prepared warchests.

Fine, we can spin that whichever way you want.

I have all offensive slots full at the moment, so I can't find me more targets for now, I'm sure you can get a fine specimen of your alliance to counter me, I'm waiting.

Fine specimen means:

Warchest

War improvements

Defcon 1

Threat level Severe (Unless it's already been spied ofcourse)

When you find such an exemplary character in your midst and send him my way, we can talk more about this.

Fine, we can spin that whichever way you want.

I have all offensive slots full at the moment, so I can't find me more targets for now, I'm sure you can get a fine specimen of your alliance to counter me, I'm waiting.

Fine specimen means:

Warchest

War improvements

Defcon 1

Threat level Severe (Unless it's already been spied ofcourse)

When you find such an exemplary character in your midst and send him my way, we can talk more about this.

You are like the little kid who plugs his ears and yells out "I can't hear you"... so let me clue you in. You are not that important that we are going to go "Lets get someone on this guy!" You. Just. Are. Not. Imporant.

It's not really stalking as so much one can't go anywhere without being assaulted by your presence.

Take a shower, practice some za-zen.

Perhaps boil some tea.

I think I just remembered why I stopped coming here.

because the entire concept of the OWF is similar to getting into a shouting match with dozens of howler monkeys?

Sums it up adequately.

Thanks for the mental image, and making me laugh.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

Sums it up adequately.

Thanks for the mental image, and making me laugh.

Indeed, I got a decent lol out of it.

Wouldn't that mean, gems like these, would be worth coming back? I mean it seems miserable all the time. So why is anyone surprised when it is? I'd keep coming back for posts like these...pure gold

Indeed, I got a decent lol out of it.

Wouldn't that mean, gems like these, would be worth coming back? I mean it seems miserable all the time. So why is anyone surprised when it is? I'd keep coming back for posts like these...pure gold

we produce the content, we're all responsible for the quality of our world, if more took the initiative i do we'd be in a better place.

I really do not believe that at all.  At best you are annoying hence why half the people who read here can not see your posts.

People like you, Dajobo, Brehon, anyone with a OWF personality is what keeps this world going, the vast majority of this world is content being pawns or just following, DBDC is actually a great example of people willing to actually DO something instead of just letting others make the rules.

People like you, Dajobo, Brehon, anyone with a OWF personality is what keeps this world going, the vast majority of this world is content being pawns or just following, DBDC is actually a great example of people willing to actually DO something instead of just letting others make the rules.

I like grub however I have no respect for DBDC. They're a coalition of weak links. If the individual nations of DBDC had balls and were brave; they would operate on their complete own and not need an alliance to be in. They are intimidating simply due to their high ANS and large ns members. However they would be rolled on their own and lacks the balls to do so. They're nothing more than a grouping of playground bullies forcing players to pay over their lunch tech, "or else" rather than individual playground bullies.

However credit where credit is due, DBDC are a bad ass alliance. They are robbing nations of their tech and no one can stop them. DT even had to align with them so DT wasn't owned. Edited by Rotavele