The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, ODN. I've been lobbying with Vitsen, NOM, Shinnra, et al. for weeks to get you to roll us. Roll us hard.

What about my needs? I have hungers too you know. :(

Your book is terrible and you should feel bad.

tumblr_mckq2htPxu1rrori1o1_500.gif

it's all love where I'm from, maybe the rest of you should join me.

tumblr_inline_mw12cqC9DJ1ripgeb.gif

Sorry, I called this months ago.  Ask Chaoshawk.

I'm Viceroy of everywhere.

gpapres-1.png

Your calling is futile.

more qt than you.

tumblr_inline_mvrqputCtc1s8176a.gif

Edited by Mogar

You would think so but we've been stomping Invicta and took their 5-6 alliance "counter" fine.

Ha! We know how you feel!

Is that why you called all of your allies in? Also TPF is #5 in damage this week. GATO is falling a great bit in NS. You guys do have a lot of hope though. It's the thought that counts, right? Edited by Rotavele

Invicta has lost.....a quarter now, going a third of its NS since we joined.. that's a week. With 5 alliances on our back for 5 days of it...good for you though I guess.

and? It isn't like Invicta is fighting two sanctioned alliances, if we weren't losing NS then I would be concerned. :blink: But when allies come in to even out the NS advantage GATO had, three updates later ODN has to come in to bail you out ;) the delusion of superiority is strong in you.

and? It isn't like Invicta is fighting two sanctioned alliances, if we weren't losing NS then I would be concerned. :blink: But when allies come in to even out the NS advantage GATO had, three updates later ODN has to come in to bail you out ;) the delusion of superiority is strong in you.

GATO came in for NPO. How are they doing in terms of NS?