Time to take a sith war - Propaganda Thread

D34th

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the black text really that hard to see? I must have my monitor brightness settings up really high, because I can see it pretty easily. Is this a common issue, or just an isolated problem for a few people? If it's more widespread I can remake the image. 

Is the black text really that hard to see? I must have my monitor brightness settings up really high, because I can see it pretty easily. Is this a common issue, or just an isolated problem for a few people? If it's more widespread I can remake the image. 

It's only a problem if you look at the screen from a weird angle.  Considering some of the posts on here, you do get the impression that even sitting might be a challenge for some.

My screen brightness is way down and it looks fine.

It's only a problem if you look at the screen from a weird angle.  Considering some of the posts on here, you do get the impression that even sitting might be a challenge for some.

My screen brightness is way down and it looks fine.

Looks fine to me Chax, nice work btw :)

Thank you! I've decided to do a set of sigs in this theme (so they'll be a bit repetitive) for my "side" of the war. I might do the other side if I get bored enough. 

ixRTpCD.png

WNmoXfB.png

u9v81y4.png

77ImlDg.png

7qmO1n7.png

Dtnn3ev.png

vLb30UO.png

JQEZmHH.png

0UOt7wG.png

42AN8nf.png

oejjJAY.png

ExTVzQn.png

flheLQo.png

ilxAw8A.png

And this last one is for a buddy of mine IRL, whom I found out recently plays CN as well. I went ahead and made one for his alliance, so yeah.

B7caJps.png

e: Work in progress, I'll post 'em here as I make them. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Very nice.  As much as I hate to say it because they're a load of dirty spammers, NPL's really sticks out.  I like their colours.

I also like Fark, The Phoenix Federation, The International and IRON.

Edit - Oh, and NATO!  I'm like one of those annoying people that can't shop decisively, sorry.

Edited by Luckao

Very nice.  As much as I hate to say it because they're a load of dirty spammers, NPL's really sticks out.  I like their colours.

I also like Fark, The Phoenix Federation, The International and IRON.

Edit - Oh, and NATO!  I'm like one of those annoying people that can't shop decisively, sorry.

Yeah, some of them definitely look better than the others. I got on a bit of a roll and started blasting them all out last night. Stayed up until 6AM. What is wrong with me? 

Sleek. Good work all around.

No DBDC?  :P (Or did I just miss it?)

I just used the wiki page for this war and didn't see them on it. :/

Chax, what program do you use? Excellent work.

It's called Paint.NET. 

I love you Chax :3

The feeling is mutual, love. 

Chax those are fantastic.

Thank you, and thank you berbers as well (Didn't multiquote you and I'm too lazy to go back). 

e: Complete gallery of this "series" of signature -- http://imgur.com/a/FWFXn

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Yeah, some of them definitely look better than the others. I got on a bit of a roll and started blasting them all out last night. Stayed up until 6AM. What is wrong with me? 

Been there, done that.  Even if you know something probably looks good, ever get the feeling that it's actually completely s*** because you've stared at it for too long?

No, I'm not talking about my ship propaganda, people.  That was unequivocally awesome.