Time to take a sith war - Propaganda Thread

D34th

I was asked by a member of Non Grata to include this graphic here! :smug:

(It was actually more related to the "Franz Ferdinand affaire" than to the war... but it may become war propaganda!). :war: :war: :war: :war:

aaa.jpg

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non Grata hasn't taught its members about how the HNMS works.

ScreenShot2014-01-02at100409AM_zps53a452

Same could be said about Fark, TOP and Polar considering the number of HNMS that have been hit by mistake on our nations ... Shit - I think I tried to spy one Bionic Redhead's cause I forgot to look rather than failed to learn how to use it.

Try harder.

fRzAkOq.jpg

this dog looks so confused, good propaganda.

Same could be said about Fark, TOP and Polar considering the number of HNMS that have been hit by mistake on our nations ... !@#$ - I think I tried to spy one Bionic Redhead's cause I forgot to look rather than failed to learn how to use it.

Try harder.

I've gotten like 3 of those so far, I dunno why most nations are even trying to spy on me, my 800 are going to beat their 50 every time.

Same could be said about Fark, TOP and Polar considering the number of HNMS that have been hit by mistake on our nations ... !@#$ - I think I tried to spy one Bionic Redhead's cause I forgot to look rather than failed to learn how to use it.

Try harder.

Always check before running a destroy WMD op. Even our war guides say that.

Totally going to disregard that VE dude and going to ask you, do you have any more of these... bright ideas?

yUtwUt6.png

Plenty.

There's other art pieces still around out there over past years. Everyone should feel threatened by my art and enjoyment. It will be the downfall of civilization. Edited by Rayvon

Same could be said about Fark, TOP and Polar considering the number of HNMS that have been hit by mistake on our nations ... !@#$ - I think I tried to spy one Bionic Redhead's cause I forgot to look rather than failed to learn how to use it.Try harder.

For once in CN history I agree with Rayvon here. A lot of people keep doing these attacks.

failed spy ops still gain XP.

Yes but the cost of Destroying Nukes > The cost of Gathering Intelligence

Each give XP. So if what you're implying (that they know the HMNS are there and still doing it) was true, then it is still foolish to do as it is not cost effective when you could be using basic attacks like Gather Intelligence for far less money.

Try harder.

I did it; I might have done it on you, actually, or Oakeshott.  Essays are easier than war. :3

Edited by Schattenmann

RnR declares war: most of the large nations don't have any navies.

RnR posts propaganda: BOATS. 

Clearly this is R&R's new war strategy, overload us with horrible propaganda to see if it'll make us surrender.

It seems like I brought life back to this thread. 

Loving the battleships, Luckao.

wow. such ship. much watr. nice. so edit.

Awesome.  Had to use it, sorry.

450i350_zpsa874e518.jpg

Looks like he's hanging out over the sea.  Also, nuking the sea would just exacerbate the overfishing crisis.

359790_zps2e8514e3.jpg

With such naval power, I'm not sure if RampersandR can even ever lose!

12008e1b-5f36-4d50-b342-be1b8bac8174_zps

Everything's under control.

958235_zps7ac1173d.jpg

And Luckao suddendly jumps to the top of my personal "Top Trolls in CN" list.