Time to take a sith war - Propaganda Thread

D34th

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's amusing is most of them have been in there for a month and a half or more now. Wonder how much they're losing to the PM penalties.

Weve seen they all have decent warchests so they could sit in PM for literally months.  Who does that though 

Weve seen they all have decent warchests so they could sit in PM for literally months.  Who does that though 

Do you plan on coming after us Artigo?

If so, you guys need to just stop the delay and just do what you need to do, no reason for a cold war. 

Taking on DBDC isn't as hard as everyone thinks. it's just turn on the meatgrinder and it's Gramlins all over again.

Edited by Samus

Destroying Gramlins didn't require ALL of us out of PM at one time. ;)

It does require /some/ of you out of peace mode, however.

Please do attempt to roll through DBDC, I'm sure it will be a pleasant experience for you.

Edited by Bob

Please do attempt to roll through DBDC, I'm sure it will be a pleasant experience for you.

~ tHe caLloUt ~

--

Guys, stop fighting, start graphic art-ing Edited by Stewie

Talking hypothetically, if it ever came to that, we could bring one nation out of PM at a time and still destroy a top tier alliance like theirs.

Wars against top tier alliances like DBDC, Umbrella, Gramlins, WTF etc etc are all down to nuke count, once they're overwhelmed and SDI's have taken out all their nukes, they're pretty much useless. Their only chance of doing damage is with ground battles and that's in the situation they are not already ZI'd or no longer hold the infra advantage.

Edited by Samus

Talking hypothetically, if it ever came to that, we could bring one nation out of PM at a time and still destroy a top tier alliance like theirs.

Wars against top tier alliances like DBDC, Umbrella, Gramlins, WTF etc etc are all down to nuke count, once they're overwhelmed and SDI's have taken out all their nukes, they're pretty much useless. Their only chance of doing damage is with ground battles and that's in the situation they are not already ZI'd or no longer hold the infra advantage.

If you reckon it's that easy, I think you should do it!

Talking hypothetically, if it ever came to that, (1)we could bring one nation out of PM at a time and still destroy a top tier alliance like theirs.

Wars against top tier alliances like DBDC, Umbrella, Gramlins, WTF etc etc are all down to nuke count, (2)once they're overwhelmed and SDI's have taken out all their nukes, they're pretty much useless. Their only chance of doing damage is with ground battles and that's in the situation they are not already ZI'd or no longer hold the infra advantage.

Which would it be?

If you come out one at a time you won't deplete their nukes, especially if you're coming out 1 at a time on suicide runs on vs 3 DBDC nations to get maximum nuke output. If you want to overwhelm them with numbers.... you'd need a lot of help.

Edited by Coloradia

I just want to reassure everyone Luckao will be boxed and shipped to VE before the end of the war. We apologies to our enemies for this cruel and unusual punishment. 

Grand Admiral Teddyyo will appreciate someone to battle-plan with!

Which would it be?

If you come out one at a time you won't deplete their nukes, especially if you're coming out 1 at a time on suicide runs on vs 3 DBDC nations to get maximum nuke output. If you want to overwhelm them with numbers.... you'd need a lot of help.

You're thinking brute force, my friend.

I didn't say they'd lose their nukes initially, I said it'd eventually come to that.

Also there won't be any 3 DBDC vs 1 nation, we can control how they declare, have a look at what happened with Gramlins, at no point did any of our nations face more than 1 Gramlin at a time.

I would go into how it'd work specifically but i'm derailing this thread and the evidence is there in history that it can be achieved, anyone who denies it is simply mad.

Edited by Samus

And Luckao suddendly jumps to the top of my personal "Top Trolls in CN" list.

I've been lurking and loving Luckao this entire time. :laugh: Edited by Kurdanak

Stop making the propaganda thread boring with monotonous exchanges about hypothetical scenarios involving the upper tiers.  If you want to make a proper contribution, ships are acceptable.  Ships, people, ships!

I just want to reassure everyone Luckao will be boxed and shipped to VE before the end of the war. We apologies to our enemies for this cruel and unusual punishment. 

Aww, yeah.  Living it up in Venezuela!  Enjoy the winter, losers.

This thread is seriously lacking some of Luckao's actual talent :|

946920_zps645aee86.gif

Yeah, that was based on a pretty exciting dream I had, beaten only by the time I dreamt about completing a jigsaw.