Time to take a sith war - Propaganda Thread

D34th

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need more ships. Please provide.

Do you plan on coming after us Artigo?

If so, you guys need to just stop the delay and just do what you need to do, no reason for a cold war. 

Taking on DBDC isn't as hard as everyone thinks. it's just turn on the meatgrinder and it's Gramlins all over again.

Uuuhh...

I don't think you quite realize how game mechanics work Samus!

I don't think you saw what happened to Gramlins.

I wouldn't like to continue the convo here as mods already gave verbal warnings in this thread about going off topic, but if you want a detailed explanation feel free to catch me on irc. And i'll explain to you exactly how game mechanics work when you have a wide range of options and nations to work with.

I don't think you saw what happened to Gramlins.

I wouldn't like to continue the convo here as mods already gave verbal warnings in this thread about going off topic, but if you want a detailed explanation feel free to catch me on irc. And i'll explain to you exactly how game mechanics work when you have a wide range of options and nations to work with.

But I did. I was there.

And I hate to break it to you, but the largest nation the gremlins fielded (Nuevo Cabezon) was about 220k NS at his peak.  Not even front page material by DBDC's standards.

But I did. I was there.

And I hate to break it to you, but the largest nation the gremlins fielded (Nuevo Cabezon) was about 220k NS at his peak.  Not even front page material by DBDC's standards.

Need moar warships Artigo.  No one will take your post seriously without them.

skeleton_warship_00.jpg

But I did. I was there.

That and they were down to 2 active 100K nations who even cared what was going on.  Four or five nations over 100K and then a bunch of tiny, recently merged filipino heroes nations.  I don't think either of the two nations "dragged" down had more than 10-11K tech and I am positive both were below 150K NS.  The top 2 or 3 nations were never hit and did nothing but pay bills during the entire war.  This mythical story of a super tier being dragged down far outweighs the reality of the situation, but more power to anyone who wants to pull up their big boy pants and give it a shot.  Most of you will get one round to get your crap pushed in and then can spend a couple months regaining tech and buying infra to climb back into range and have it happen again.

Edit to add a boat:

canadian_navy.jpg

Edited by TBRaiders