Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to add another column of damage done minus damage taken? 

Oh, common man dont be that lazy. :D

Indeed Ogaden, stats are great and beautifully laid out. Thank you.

Why nobody did this for previous wars? :mad:  ;D

Edited by Branimir

Ohhh look at the ex-mk smackdown on the hero of TOP.  I like it, makes my angus pepper itself.

Not to defend Ardus, but I am pretty sure his political views are incredibly similar to Crymson's, Ardus is just far, far, better at being presentable than Crymson, and "respect"(whether real or simply faked) is one of the reasons why.

Not to defend Ardus, but I am pretty sure his political views are incredibly similar to Crymson's, Ardus is just far, far, better at being presentable than Crymson, and "respect"(whether real or simply faked) is one of the reasons why.

I think there's more than style that separates Crymson and I, though I always respect (real) and enjoy his counsel.

I think there's more than style that separates Crymson and I, though I always respect (real) and enjoy his counsel.

My point was more Crymson tends to be condescending where you I believe have learned you catch more flys with honey, so to speak. I certainly consider both of you to be quite gifted at this game, I just happen to like your style better.

My point was more Crymson tends to be condescending where you I believe have learned you catch more flys with honey, so to speak. I certainly consider both of you to be quite gifted at this game, I just happen to like your style better.

My style is in large part a product of the fact that there are better "brutal" posters out there than me. Grub and Sponge have smackdowns refined to an art so efforts in that regard would probably be second-rate by comparison.

Also I keep getting sucked into governments it's the worst :( Edited by Ardus

Can someone adjust this for member inflation

I did up some stats to see the details of what people are losing (mostly just to see how much tech each AA is losing), and while they don't adjust for member inflation, you can see what AA's have gained/lost members.  I posted the link a page or two back. 

So, MI6, LoSS, MW, and Invicta are the only AA's on that side unable to do more damage than they take (excluding the small guys).  No shock there. 

I'm dishing out far more than I'm taking, and will do so for the entire conflict, war is easy boys and girls.

So, MI6, LoSS, MW, and Invicta are the only AA's on that side unable to do more damage than they take (excluding the small guys).  No shock there. 

No shock that you can't read a spreadsheet either. Since all four of those alliances are dishing out more damage than their opponents based on the very spreadsheets in this thread.

No shock that you can't read a spreadsheet either. Since all four of those alliances are dishing out more damage than their opponents based on the very spreadsheets in this thread.

Sparta is rapidly closing on taking more than they dished out though >.>

Also, totally switching gears, is anyone else surprised the damage differential isn't higher?  I mean the TOP side has parity or greater in every tier, more nukes and way more nations, yet the damage spread is like 800k :O

Also, totally switching gears, is anyone else surprised the damage differential isn't higher?  I mean the TOP side has parity or greater in every tier, more nukes and way more nations, yet the damage spread is like 800k :o

Not surprised at all  :smug:

Um.  Are you sure that is the stone you want to throw?

Sorry for the late update, had a migraine this morning

data-2013-11-10.png
alliances-2013-11-10.png

If you look at the summaries at the bottom, he's actually got it right.  First column is damage taken, second column is damage inflicted.

Sparta is rapidly closing on taking more than they dished out though >.>

Also, totally switching gears, is anyone else surprised the damage differential isn't higher?  I mean the TOP side has parity or greater in every tier, more nukes and way more nations, yet the damage spread is like 800k :o

Yes.  We aren't at the point where nukes should be all out making the number important as raw numbers, but the numbers and tiers should be allowing higher tech/wrc nations to be attacking lower tech/nonwrc nations and making a large(r) difference.  Based upon the damage, and cursory examinations of pm, it seems like there isn't nearly as much of that happening as one might have expected going in.