Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

Actually Sparta, Legion, and GOONs have declared more wars than you have.  Obviously larger alliances so its still impressive, but you are in significantly more defensive wars than anyone on your side, making it easy for you to lead in Total Damage Inflicted/Number of Wars. TOP has done almost as much damage with half the amount of wars though.

That being said, MI6 is one of the few alliances with barely anyone in peace mode from what I've seen, so kudos.

Stop pretending you aren't jelly

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Valhalla have so little damage taken/dealt for so many wars?  LoSS is a low NS alliance and has double with about the same amount of wars..

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

How does Valhalla have so little damage taken/dealt for so many wars?  LoSS is a low NS alliance and has double with about the same amount of wars..

Check the nuclear reports.

Valhalla appears to have pm'ed 57.5% of all their tech, which doesn't count the top tech guys that haven't declared or hit peace mode. Out of the top 30 nations by tech (above 5.2k), so far there has been a total of 2 declared wars (1 just happened ~15 minutes ago). Oh yeah, and the whole nukes thing.  

But even without that, it appears that Valhalla is being saved as a strategic reserve.  

In contrast, percent of tech in PM:

Fark -- 7%

NpO -- 9%

Sparta -- 11%

Loss -- 35%

Umb -- 40%

TOP - 44%

So Valhalla's definitely got a lot of extra firepower lying around as a percentage, even compaed to the people getting attacked for it (TOP).

In terms of nukes, none of the 14 nations Valhalla could nuke were nuked on 11/5. Only 1 Valhalla nation total was nuked the first day, and then only 1 Valhalla nation nuked an NPO nation on 11/6 returning fire on that sender.

Which is a pretty crazy streak of a coincidence, or means people get to debate NPO making a deal with the enemy 2 wars in a row.

Which is a pretty crazy streak of a coincidence, or means people get to debate NPO making a deal with the enemy 2 wars in a row.

It is common knowledge now that the deal has been made. It is far more beneficial for NPO to make such a deal then Valhalla. Shrewd move.

How did NPO ever get Valhalla to agree to that?

Well, we dont know who proposed what to whom? It is logical that it would be my alliance, but you nor I, know.

At this point though, it is beside the point. I can say that nukes are flying now.

Well, we dont know who proposed what to whom? It is logical that it would be my alliance, but you nor I, know.

At this point though, it is beside the point. I can say that nukes are flying now.

"Everyone figured it out. We don't need to look worse, start launching nukes."

Edited by bcortell

I understand people have a hard on for NPO though I fail to see how one could spin to make NPO a villian here. Vall only wars NPO. So it effects only the two parties. NPO is outgunned. Any relief would be nice. That a deal could have been made would be only smart for NPO. Alas it didnt happen. It would be good for coalition in which NPO finds it self as that would mean more strenght of NPO on other alliances which fight other coalition members and it.

Also, in regards to the previous dig on us--we had allies on the other side last war. Not the case this war. But please do spread in game propaganda nonsense even in this ooc venue.

I understand people have a hard on for NPO though I fail to see how one could spin to make NPO a villian here. Vall only wars NPO. So it effects only the two parties. NPO is outgunned. Any relief would be nice. That a deal could have been made would be only smart for NPO. Alas it didnt happen. It would be good for coalition in which NPO finds it self as that would mean more strenght of NPO on other alliances which fight other coalition members and it.

Also, in regards to the previous dig on us--we had allies on the other side last war. Not the case this war. But please do spread in game propaganda nonsense even in this ooc venue.

If your calling this an ic dig, I have no idea why.  I honestly don't know how that could have been said more neutrally. You think people won't debate it?  Or just mentioning that they might is somehow ic propoganda?   :wacko: