Best IRC channels?

Dragonshy

mortal wombat has a fantastic channel on thursday nights. every other night is just a buncha weird girly stuff though

Hey isn't that the night I'm usually on the IRC?  Hakai you sexy beast ;)

#mw

Edited by howlin mad

Which CN-related IRC channels would you consider the best, and why?

#mushroom because we don't play CN anymore

Maybe it was an urgent need to stress the distance from the game, but you overlooked a crucial part of Dragonshy's question.

On topic: I am rarely on IRC, but when I am it seems rather dead to me. On every channel.

Maybe it was an urgent need to stress the distance from the game, but you overlooked a crucial part of Dragonshy's question.

On topic: I am rarely on IRC, but when I am it seems rather dead to me. On every channel.

Maybe it's a lost in translation thing but I took it as related to CN (you know like the exact words in the OP) not "omg this chan is just about cn". A chan where created by a now defunct CN alliance, where most users still play CN and has quite a few discussions about CN sure does sound to me as CN-related IRC chan.

The HB private channel is my favorite because we are very focused and usually talking about CN politics and game related stuff, but in general my favorite channels would be #HB (real chill and friendly), #CNvalhalla (alot of history with the people there like kryievla), #NSA (everyone meaningful is usually there), #polaris (Cause I like polar and winter is coming)