Perma ZI allowed back in CN ?

Timberland

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By 'abolished', you mean 'fell out of favour and considered really poor form', then maybe. But it hasn't been outlawed (pun intended).

You may be confusing EZI and PZI and you wouldn't be the first to do so.

Perhaps, but Perma ZI (and the even worse Eternal ZI) have fallen out of public favor in a major way, since Karma.  They are not only not generally accepted, they are reviled tactics on Planet Bob.

By 'abolished', you mean 'fell out of favour and considered really poor form', then maybe. But it hasn't been outlawed (pun intended).

You may be confusing EZI and PZI and you wouldn't be the first to do so.

Unless you're a re-roll try looking up the Karma war.  Tell the alliances that fought in that war its not outlawed. Cheers

Not that they could enforce it against your extremely tiny overpowered nation which is arguably worse for Bob than a threat of PZI.

I imagine your nation is an annoyance and well there is really nothing to do other than make empty threats unless they had someone within your range with good wonders.

What's the difference between EZI and PZI? They're both never-ending, aren't they?

PZI is done with if you found a new nation, even if under the same name. EZI carries over to new nations you found, to the point that people (OOC: actively looked up IPs)

Unless you're a re-roll try looking up the Karma war.  Tell the alliances that fought in that war its not outlawed. Cheers

Rev has been around before. 

Also lol at the surprise they're in for if they think they're dealing with a typical small nation.

If the person can't be bothered to punctuate their sentences, I highly doubt they can be bothered to actually enforce a PZI sentence.

I could name names proving you wrong but that might be considered a low blow

(hint) Edited by Neo Uruk

[20:52] <MattTheCelt[TOR]> So you assume I put him up to posting on the owf?
[20:52] <Timberland> nope i did
[20:53] <Timberland> i wanted the cn world to know your alliance still practices it
[20:53] <MattTheCelt[TOR]> everyone already knew what we did lol
[20:53] <MattTheCelt[TOR]> it's not nothing new
[20:53] <Timberland> oh nice

Coming from the alliance leader himself
Edited by Timberland

I could name names proving you wrong but that might be considered a low blow

(hint)

ow man :<

Coming from the alliance leader himself

Personally speaking, I don't see anything wrong with PZI.

I'm not sure which of these posts makes the TOR alliance (whoever the fuck they are) look worse.

this isn't actually PZI despite the wording. PZI requires you to not have any way of getting peace. there is nothing in that message to indicate that being the case. in fact quite the opposite, they appear to be asking you to stop attacking them, beyond that there hasn't(yet) been any other demands.

Edited by im317

So over the years there have been countless wars to end the punishment of perma ZI.  Yet I find there are still alliances out there that still quietly practice or threaten to practice it.

This lacks screen shot of your War Search Results...TOR is the least of your worries, or at least it should be.

Karma, for one.  It was certainly a grievance of the Karma coalition against Pacifica and the Continuum.

The Karma War was fought to replace the Pacifican Hegemony with a C&G/SF hegemony.  Nearly all of the major alliances in Karma practiced PZI, and even more of them maintained treaties with PZI'ing AAs.  VE, the trigger of Karma, kept Ephriam Grey as a pet for a year and awarded him the Viridian Cross and protected him after the disbandment of his AA; he was a prolific PZIer who got off PZIing prominent oppositional figures (such as myself and Walford) without even actually encountering them outside the OWF (and I hope he is dead in a gutter somewhere).

The excessive use of PZI by NPO and its allies was a major point in raising the global ire that made Karma possible, but Karma was not fought over PZI, it was fought by PZIers.

Edited by Schattenmann