Which Alliances are more likely to get rolled soon

zoskia

The Alliance(s) that will get rolled  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... I mean, I know by far more about ARES than about the "Green Old Party" (#49) or the "Mortal Wombat" (#51).... And yet the two of them are by far better positioned than ARES.

Oh... so far the NPO, NG, MK and NSO are heading the list of "Alliances more likely to get rolled".
I enjoy seeing how we think that the next war will look like.

I'm not too surprised by these results so far.
I mostly created it with the intention of seeing if there were "strange surprises" (i.e, a new "anti-hippie" crusade against the GPA... but the poll, so far, shows that such thing is very unlikely to happen).

Well I know GOP and Mortal Wombat far better than ARES. NS doesn't have to equal "fame". Also IMO ARES has never been "famous".

Please try harder NpO.  There is one way to fix that you know and it's not creating a poll.  But you can keep dreaming....it's kinda fun to watch.

LOL... It's not the "NpO", but me who created the poll (I'm not NpO government... and I don't even have access to the government forums of the NpO... and, to be honest, in most cases when I have suggestions for the government, they don't specially pay me a lot of attention! :facepalm:  ).

... And the poll is a poll that includes the 25 most important Alliances.... and I don't see the NpO members specially voting "more" than the members of any other Alliance.

And nothing in the poll suggested or influenced people to vote "Non Grata" (which seems to be your problem). Actually, I was the first one to vote and I didn't vote for NG.

So it's not my fault that your Alliance is the one that got more votes so far....

Just for the record: NG wasn't among the Alliances I voted.

In order of alliance score except with MK at the start instead of in its score-appropriate place? Way to be subtle.

Oh, that was a mistake. I was making a list of the important/big Alliances that I considered that were likely to engange in wars... and whilst I was doing it I changed the system and started to follow the "score order" as to avoid getting confused. The MK remained on the top of the list because I had scrolled down the page and I was lazy to fix the whole thing. That's why the  MK is on the top... but I don't think it's so important, since people are expected to read the whole list... and following the "score order" was simply something I was doing to keep myself organized and try not to forget or repeat any Alliance.

I don't think it should be a big deal.

Yeah, I got surprised too... not just about TLR, but about several other very "famous" or well-known Alliances that are very low in the scale.
i.e,

GOONS - #31 Alliance
MCXA - #32 Alliance
UPM - #38 Alliance
STA - #39 Alliance
RIA - #41 Alliance
FEAR - #45 Alliance
Invicta - #53 Alliance
GOD - #65 Alliance
ARES - #116 Alliance

We all have different opinions about each one of them... but it's unlikely that anyone who visits the OWF often would ask "Who they are?".
And some of them are quite influential (i.e, it's obvious for me that the STA is by far more influential than the GPA... and yet the GPA is the #1 and the STA is the #39).

All of them deserved a place in the list... but I kept the first 25 Alliances with more score, because it was thee most obvious option.

For these kinds of stuff, bias is unavoidable. To go with score would have been objective, but I don't think other alliances gun for war entirely on score alone.

Like I would love nothing more than to see them sith punks rolled haermm.gif right Yolo....

(jk, obvi)

Thanks for the honorable mention, I guess. As a plus I take it we wont be in the targeting reticle of those "empowered" alliances....

excellent

Oh, that was a mistake. I was making a list of the important/big Alliances that I considered that were likely to engange in wars... and whilst I was doing it I changed the system and started to follow the "score order" as to avoid getting confused. The MK remained on the top of the list because I had scrolled down the page and I was lazy to fix the whole thing. That's why the  MK is on the top... but I don't think it's so important, since people are expected to read the whole list... and following the "score order" was simply something I was doing to keep myself organized and try not to forget or repeat any Alliance.

I don't think it should be a big deal.

No big deal, just thought it was worth pointing out.

Valid CB as any to roll MK. Someone get to work.