A note to SirWilliam

Masterchief777

You also have to account for the fact that Kashmir is mostly rerolls and veterans :P

Not sure if the same is true for NSF.

A good 70% of our people are rerolls. The others are newbies that were putting through a pretty detailed academy.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, xR1 the duly constituted DT official. You know the heat is coming now baby.

Just doing my part, baby. ;) I actually didn't know about this until TiTaN brought it to my attention.

Similar =\= same

Now we're gonna get DT threats in this too? 

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kaskus-NSO_War

I don't see many similarities.

It's not something we want and from what the Kashmir folk have said it seems like they'd prefer to avoid it as well.

oh i bet not, but you have to admit...a 1v1 war would be literally the most even war Planet Bob has ever seen.

that's what makes it interesting to see from a speculator standpoint

Sad to see NSF are a bunch of pussies.

Gonna have to agree with this post.

All this equates to is "please don't roll us". It also appears that they have a CB.

SirWilliam is a fine gentleman.

Here's to hoping fine gentlemen get to launch off their nukes sometime in the near future.

Cheers!

Relevant to this thread, BOSTON is no longer in the NSF AA. He's quite the alliance jumper.

This still matters! I'll bloody my sword with north star federates because business ethics, dammit.

e: He could've at least picked a real alliance ffs.

Edited by Letterkenny

All this equates to is "please don't roll us". It also appears that they have a CB.

Here's to hoping fine gentlemen get to launch off their nukes sometime in the near future.

Cheers!

I've already launched mine :ehm:

Cheers!

How is this a "please don't roll us thread?" I've said countless times they can go ahead if they so choose and use some ludicrous reason to do so. It was more of a "use these claims to try and roll us or move along thread"

If their truly was a valid CB here then I'm sure we'd be seeing something to follow it knowing how hungry for war Bob is. We don't, so move along. 

Edited by Masterchief777

looking at the stats, i'd fucking love to see an NSF-Kashmir war

so long as mercs and allies stay out of it, that'd be a pretty damn close war

Funny you should mention that!

Also, waitaminnit, wasn't this the Disciple of Madoff who did a $300/38 tech deal?  Cash in two batches of $150?

e: Yes. Yes, it was. Whatever shall we see next? Edited by Lex Quintus

How is this a "please don't roll us thread?" I've said countless times they can go ahead if they so choose and use some ludicrous reason to do so. It was more of a "use these claims to try and roll us or move along thread"

If their truly was a valid CB here then I'm sure we'd be seeing something to follow it knowing how hungry for war Bob is. We don't, so move along. 

Valid? Meh - if they wanted to roll you they'd do it regardless. You poked the bear hoping for a response to score points, that's what this thread is.

Something that could of easily been said and should normally be said, imo, in private. 

I could understand making a thread like this IF Kashmir had in fact used it as a CB and attacked you.  If that had happened, then as a community we could respond supporting one side or another, etc. etc.

However just because someone threatened you?  Oh, poor dear - like that never happens on Planet Bob.  What do you want us as a community to do about it - issue some sort of protection order? 

Honestly this thread is a cb. You should just roll them SirWilliam.

Being said, NSF, I'll (seriously consider) join you if you send me a recruitment message.

Edit: especially so if you offer me a government job.

Edited by USMC123

You seriously don't know why people are saying this is a "please don't roll us" thread? You posted private messages you had with a member of another government, and repeatedly say "this is a flimsy CB" (despite Kashmir saying they didn't/don't plan on using this as such). What did you expect people to think?

It was more of a "use these claims to try and roll us or move along thread"

Which couldn't be conveyed in private why?

That wasn't your intent (if it was, after all, it would not have suddenly been necessary to go public with it). I'm not judging the course you took, just be honest about it at least.

Time for us to make up and sign an oNAP?

1) Horse. Shit. If you wanted people to move along, or not attract attention to yourself there wouldn't be a thread in the first place.
2) It's pretty well established this is in fact a legitimate CB. Not only has worse been used in the past without a second thought but wars have been started over poaching.

Asking people to move along, get over it, or pretending this isn't a "deal" when you created a topic and took the time to crop&post screenshots is very hypocritical.