From Across a Crowded Room

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PIAT? I thought I signed an invoice for pita. What am I going to do with all this hummus? :facepalm:

Ah well - it is pleasing either way. ;)

I was thinking PITA as in Pain In The Bloodfurry, but then again... I do like hummus.

Listen, ah, anyone who's so terribly concerned about CoJ's FP has had 4 years to do something about it.  We're by no means hard to find.  But I'll have no down-your-noses backhanded concern where none's due, and we're certainly not holding back any tears over not signing with any manipulative titans.

What about those that openly talk about them in public?

Just say what you have to say magicninja, there's no reason to mollycoddle us.  Your innuendo doesn't make you more clever than whatever it refers to.  Nor does that referent have any relation to our foreign policy.  If you think that we sign treaties because we have an unwaivering faith that no member (gov or not) of our allied alliances is going to say mean things about us, then you are as much an idiot as you take us to be.  We do things that make people say mean things about us.  We sign treaties because we believe that our allies share common goals with us, not because we lie awake at night hoping they'll ask us to the prom.

Then again, maybe I'm a fool and you have some super secret intel that will undermine our foreign policy and all of the sudden make us a vulnerable target... oh, wait... the sky is blue either way isn't it...

Congrats to both parties.

:wub: TPF

Roadie, was that a promotion or did I miss one somewhere?

I was wondering how long it would take until somebody caught on.

I guess you could say that this treaty serves to announce that little insignificant detail in addition to this magnificent treaty. Edited by memoryproblems