From Across a Crowded Room

You've outright stated your intention of destroying CoJ. You hold defensive treaties with those alliances. Being that CoJ will not give you a perfect reason to hit them, this little fantasy is nothing but that. Though, I'm sure they would be very happy to hear that their alliances are essentially being offered up in your grand plan to destroy CoJ. You really truly are a Napoleon. Little man trying to make it big. But I invite you to march on Polar's winter.

Anyway, you sound like a backroom rat talking about uniting a coalition against them. Handle grudges yourself, instead of using treaties for everything.

Actually, CnG is MADP and the NPO treaty is MoADP....you know? Treaties with aggression involved....but lets not let facts ruin your rant Starfox....That said....I specifically stated CoJ would have to give us a good reason other than my hate for even GATO's AC and Congress to act much less get allies on board. I'm just saying yes...CoJ has allies but so do we and ours are better. Polar is no deterrent. It's bait actually. Hey, if we roll CoJ you guys get to roll Polar and now XX. Cue thunderous applause.  But, you're right we wouldn't hit CoJ without a great reason so I'll have to be content to wait til the next war when CoJ is comfortably opposed from where we will be and use that opportunity. I'm fine with that. I know my limits and I'm perfectly happy working within them because even then...small man with a Napoleon complex or no...I'll get what I want and you and Polar will be a footnote. Edited by magicninja

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, CnG is MADP and the NPO treaty is MoADP....you know? Treaties with aggression involved....but lets not let facts ruin your rant Starfox....That said....I specifically stated CoJ would have to give us a good reason other than my hate for even GATO's AC and Congress to act much less get allies on board. I'm just saying yes...CoJ has allies but so do we and ours are better. Polar is no deterrent. It's bait actually. Hey, if we roll CoJ you guys get to roll Polar and now XX. Cue thunderous applause.  But, you're right we wouldn't hit CoJ without a great reason so I'll have to be content to wait til the next war when CoJ is comfortably opposed from where we will be and use that opportunity. I'm fine with that. I know my limits and I'm perfectly happy working within them because even then...small man with a Napoleon complex or no...I'll get what I want and you and Polar will be a footnote.

CoJ would probably have to outright launch a mass nuclear first strike attack to get GATO's AC to move, let alone declare war on someone. Also, if it were so easy to roll CoJ and by extension Polar, you would have done it by now. You wouldn't be part of the mass choir that predicts our destruction yet sits still. Instead, you just got done surrendering to a coalition consisting of us both, so I guess those amazing allies may not be so amazing. You may hold offensive treaties with both, but luckily for us, GATO will never go on the offensive so that is utterly irrelevant.

I guess I'm just strange in that if I really hate an alliance, I will fight them. I will fight them on my own and not profess hatred yet use others for my will. This world has been inherited by the meek who can't stand on two feet nor act alone. It's almost embarassing to me to see someone act tough then use a coalition as their defense. Do you have any idea how weak that makes you sound? This goes for both sides too, not just yours. It also applies to a majority of people in general, so don't feel singled out, you have plenty of peers.

Pack mentality. It's so cute. "I hate you! You've wronged me and now I'll be back in 6 months with ALL of my friends to beat you up! I'll have my way in the end!" Pretty much sums up everything you've said in this thread.

Edited by Starfox101