From Across a Crowded Room

2rxh006.jpg  flagAS6.png

War has its way of bringing people together and exposing them in ways you just don't get in peace.  Your best friend turns out to be better friends with the supposed enemy, the supposed enemy turns out to be a great prospective ally, that weird alliance you don't talk to isn't so weird.  The Phoenix Federation and Justitia's Cult have brushed shoulders in the past, sharing a mutual ally in 64Digits, and defending NPO, but neither of us really paid the other much attention.  However, the Equilibrium Coalition was about as fun of a mixer as we'll ever be invited to, and in all the hubbub we caught each other's eye.

We've talked things over a good long while to make sure it wasn't just the cocktails, and we've decided to get moving.  The Phoenix Federation and Justitia's Cult enter into the following agreement:

I. That neither party to this treaty will engage in any hostile act toward the other, whether overt or covert.  Nor will either party to this treaty assist a third party in hostile acts toward the other.

II. That should either party to this treaty become aware of any threat to the other, they will inform the other with all due speed.

III. That each party to this treaty will endeavor to aid the other to its fullest ability in proportion to the need and situation.

IV. That should this treaty need to be canceled, it shall be so without condition upon notification by either signatory of the other.

Enacted this day

for The Phoenix Federation

Roadie, Evil Overlord

Judge X, Evil Underlord

Leeguy, Phoenix Magistrate

TM is Back, Phoenix Magistrate

memoryproblems, Phoenix Magistrate

for Justitia's Cult

Schattenmann, Presbyter

Don Chele, Hierophant

Biff Webster, Strategos

Sun WuKong, Dadouchos

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flags are not in military alignment. What sort of treaty is this?

MA2 D4P

Honestly CoJ, I think you can do better.

Y'all've got my address. :P  TPF is a wonderful choice for us; they want to ally who we are, not what they want us to be, they aren't pompous ponces, and we're the same age.  I don't think we could do better than TPF.  CoJ is an alliance out of flux with time and TPF knows what that means and wants it, and us.

Edited by Schattenmann

Well this is truly a PITA to be sure.

p.s. Anything Bloodfury hates is likely good.

BloodFury*

Your entire alliance has been and always will be a lapdog to betters. GGA was a better alliance than you will ever hope to become.

BloodFury*

Your entire alliance has been and always will be a lapdog to betters. GGA was a better alliance than you will ever hope to become.

1) We'll call you whatever we damn well please.
2) Call me when Kashmir amounts to something. Edited by memoryproblems