I don't know DoD, but Sudoku is win... so DoD must be alright. Congrats on this!

Is this DoD attempting to avoid putting all their eggs in one basket or are they trying to make the basket bigger with Sudoku?

Lol.
I think my strings are a little loose.

Not sure if this needs to be said but the decision to go ahead with this treaty was a conscious decision made by both parties. Whether they line up with a third party's agenda played no part, it's coincidental.

I'm sure you'll read into this what you will but thought I should make that much clear.

Jeez, it was a joke. Loosen up.

Platysphere.

Confirmation through denial.

OP, we're  AB are controlling you through an ODoAP or you're controlling AB, whatever works.

Either way, leaked. 

Wait, AB?

We're happy to control or be controlled, really. We're not picky.

Congrats guys, seeing two decent alliances together is always nice. Obligatory: I knew about this months ago, and senogku's flag is bigger by one pixel.

Congrats to my allies in Sengoku for completing step one of our destroy Hormones when he don't expect it plan.

Congrats to DoD too!

Exige has first divs on Hormones.  Then the rest of the DoD.  If there's anything left, we might share.