A Brief Clerical Note from FAIL

failmark4.jpg

For the information of the public, the God Emperor of FAIL has seen fit to notify the world that it has ended its association with the Mushroom Kingdom. FAIL is now a sovereign and independent alliance.

FAIL remains in a state of war with the eQulibrium coalition.

FAIL's present official roster includes the following nations: Rebel Virginia. However, understand that the FAIL flag may be flown by anyone who wishes to.

Signed,

Rebel Virginia, God Emperor

For the information of the public, the God Emperor of FAIL has seen fit to notify the world that it has ended its association with the Mushroom Kingdom. FAIL is now a sovereign and independent alliance.

Alliance Name: Mushroom Kingdom

(...)

Thanks, just when the forums seemed to be going stagnant, you have now supplied a topic no one cares about, but gives us the ability to talk about how completely pointless this post was.  I understand, you probably were going through withdraw from not being the center of attention, but do us all a favor and resist posting anymore pointless topics. 

Thank You,

From All

Thanks, just when the forums seemed to be going stagnant, you have now supplied a topic no one cares about, but gives us the ability to talk about how completely pointless this post was.  I understand, you probably were going through withdraw from not being the center of attention, but do us all a favor and resist posting anymore pointless topics. 

Thank You,

From All

Definitely make more topics now.

Edited by hobbies0310

From MK hard liner to Im getting the fark out of here without blinking an eye. I think you have flip flopped into triple digits now. When the chips are down RV flip flops, cuts and runs. You have been doing it since pacifica and \m/ and are still running

Forrest.jpg

Edited by Alterego

From MK hard liner to Im getting the fark out of here without blinking an eye. I think you have flip flopped into triple digits now. When the chips are down RV flip flops, cuts and runs. You have been doing it since pacifica and \m/ and are still running

While this needed to be said, and we all have something to contribute to the discussion, I think from now on what you should contribute is silence.

While this needed to be said, and we all have something to contribute to the discussion, I think from now on what you should contribute is silence.

Caliph, telling people to shut up also qualifies as bad posting.