Imperial Decree - DoW

You speak out both sides of your mouth, you must be a member of TOP? Pacifica commited crimes back in the day - and have paid for them. TOP has just as much to be ashamed of from that era as Pacifica - and TOP has switched sides whenever necessary to avoid paying a flat dime for your crimes. You have no room to diss Pacifica.

Somebody's off their medication again..

The personal vendetta many have against our Order has caused all this to happen, use whatever excuse you can come up with to justify it.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're late. The catering has already left and the liquor is long since imbibed. It's kind of you to try and take everybody's keys so they can't drive home, but they were arranging for cabs so it's really just unnecessary.

Oh yes link my recent reroll nation. lol Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? Demoralize? My god LOL

Cent... you gotta try harder. But that's fine. I understand the reason and the need to sell it that way. Its all good.

Pacifica got into this war because we were asked to cover slots.

Me giving Voodoo a heads up and letting him know a member of Coalition leadership needed to be there =/= Pacifica had to be there. Fact is talks were made without Ai there. Pacifica didn't need to be there directly but a member of the coalition leadership and CERTAINLY the alliance you declared on needed to be there.

Are you all ever going to stop trying to give legs to old propaganda?

So basically, you're saying the leadership of our opponents on your side are "Incompetant"? Obviously your coalition doesn't put much faith in its alliances. What ever happened to sovereign alliances?

What are you talking about? Where did you see me talk about any crime? Do you even read posts or do you just prepare replies and throw them at will, without any thought as to what was written before?

Summary for all: TOP was approached by members of your coalition with a peace offer. Other members didn't take so kindly that they were left out. Meanwhile, Argent, Sengoku and TORN hold a grudge against Paradoxia without explicitly saying so. We gave you a counter-offer encompassing all of your coalition, you rejected it. You then sent us a bravado-filled counter-offer. As we can clearly see today, you were in no position to even imagine making demands, seeing that you need the help of Pacifica.

Pacifica got in this war to have a seat in negotiations because it doesn't trust your bunch to stay the course AND because we're obviously outdamaging you by a lot. To the point where you consider needing help in the middle to low tier, where you have us outnumbered seven to one.

You're like this little kid..

ptwt.gif

That's amazing. 

You're not worth the effort of giving it a real try.

Oh please.  Your propaganda has been awful all war long. 

Now go back and tell us more about why NPO entered to the people who asked them to enter for a few stagger pick-ups in the lower NS region.  After all, there has been quite the influx of lower NS TOP nations, for some reason.

@Brehon: For AI's absence, you might have to question your own allies as to why they didn't see fit to invite them.

@hartfw: One doesn't exclude the other. You're hurting. Hell, even your allies are admitting as much and Pacifica's presence is further proof that you needed help. It doesn't mean you're not also holding a grudge, which we clearly saw yesterday. We especially liked TORN's antics.

yeah, I don't really see us as hurting that much.  If we were, we wouldn't be declaring at the rate we are =)

Meanwhile since the war started TOP has had no staggers slipped (except that initial Lum thingy), and averages around 2.5 wars per nation last I looked.  So, while those that want to can collect and wait a round your nations are all consistently in war and nuclear anarchy and have no choice.  NPO just adds to that, which is nice. 

In terms of the damages, no alliance has been hit on our front like TOP, which even with the spate of rebuys is down 250k tech (and that is including the hiders).  TOP's gone from 20 nations above 12.5k tech to 20 above 7.5k tech, etc etc.  The stats are what they are, and really speak for themselves.

In terms of grudges, I won't speak for any of the others. But I think you would be very hard pressed to find one in Sengoku. Talk more with us and you will see that.  But its a war, and we war when we war.  I keep hearing how this is the best war since bipolar for you guys, so lets all just enjoy it (and let NPO get a little of the fun).

You wait until your allies' top tier is destroyed before coming in to help, just so you can sit at the table in an attempt to dictate peace terms?  Have you no faith in your allies when it comes to war OR peace?

Edited by TailsK

More like waited until we asked pressure relief in the lower NS region.

Did you ask NPO to take over peace negotiations for the entire coalition too?  Or is that just a bonus for them?

You're like this little kid..

ptwt.gif

That's amazing. 

Give me gifs all you want, Bcortell. The truth of the matter is that one is these is true:

1)You're hurting and had to call in help;

2)Pacifica doesn't trust your front to hold negotiations and wants a seat at the table.

Pick your poison.

@Hart: Take a look at the number of nations you've lost in the same category. Your entire front has one nation left above 90k NS that isn't in permanent Peace Mode. While no alliance on your side has lost as much as TOP in terms of pure NS, one must also think that we're the largest alliance engaged on our side. We also engaged AI heavily in the first wave, likely causing heavy damage there.

If you take all of the AAs, our front has lost 6.8m NS. Yours is down 13m (not counting AI) and it's pretty concentrated in five AAs. We're holding just fine.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Oh please.  Your propaganda has been awful all war .

I have to think back long and hard to find another individual who has put out this much rage against us. You finally got out of our shadow and were free to do whatever you wanted and the only thing you've managed to do is act like a god damn child. Pathetic.

Lets at least attempt to get the timeline right

Session Start: Sat Mar 02 22:11:25 2013
Session Ident: ted
[22:11] Session Ident: ted (Coldfront, Brehon[NPO]) (Shahan-Sha@righteous.nations)
[22:11] <ted> Hey, are you around?
01[22:11] <Brehon[NPO]> yup
[22:12] <ted> This is about TOP :P
[22:12] <ted> And I apologize beforehand
01[22:12] <Brehon[NPO]> okay
-
01[22:12] ted is Shahan-Sha(omitted for privacy)
01[22:12] ted is a registered nick
01[22:12] ted on (omitted for privacy)
01[22:12] ted using (omitted for privacY) Welcome to Coldfront!
01[22:12] ted is a member of The Order of Righteous Nations.
01[22:12] ted End of /WHOIS list.
-
[22:12] <ted> But it seems we need some assistance here (in the very lower end and in the 40-60k range)

(some private chit chat)

01[22:15] <Brehon[NPO]> Yeah
01[22:15] <Brehon[NPO]> So how much coverage is needed?
(finishing of some private chit chat)
[22:15] <ted> As I said before, mainly in the lower end and the 40-60k range. (comment that had nothing to do with TOP front)
01[22:15] <Brehon[NPO]> How many slots you need?

Why are you so afraid of who is in peace talks? Torpedoed peace talks? Good lord what is wrong with you people.

And you just happened to ask for this "pressure relief" right after peace talks that YOUR SIDE initiated collapsed.

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

There have been several parts of our coalition who have been asked to agree to ceasefires etc. In TORN's case, we were asked to agree to a ceasefire and in return our top nation would be spared. There's nothing wrong with letting our opponents know that they have a way out. There are logs out there that can disprove most of your theories in a heartbeat.

Last night, after the peace talks we decided if we were going to continue for another x amount of time, we might as well find people to relieve those pulling the most weight on this front. Now we're here. 

You can continue to play your petty games, it won't change any of the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuOBgJ-MOr7rdEtOdFNadGp6bHI1bHR3NGR4amR3YWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html]facts[/url]. We've proven we can fight the 'mighty' TOP war machine for over a month now. Guess what? If we have the resources to spread the damage, we will use them.  

Looks like TOP's "quality over quantity" mantra doesn't apply to their propaganda-spewing members and government.

Yeah, TOP is so low quality. That's why they needed to dogpile their opponents. 

Oh wait, that's your coalition. 

Good luck TOP, not that you'll need it. Incompetence is just showing their inability to fight a war this size. 

Lets at least attempt to get the timeline rightWhy are you so afraid of who is in peace talks? Torpedoed peace talks? Good lord what is wrong with you people.

Seeing ted needing to ask for help makes this gem all the more hilarious:

[00:16] <ted> You're in no position to deal out terms.
[00:16] <ted> The fact that you think you do is amusing and pathetic.

Seeing ted needing to ask for help makes this gem all the more hilarious:

Everyone is currently covered. It's not hard to differentiate between wanting to spread damage/keeping everyone at 3v1 and not being able to handle TOP anymore. Please try harder.

So, let me get this straight. 

Ted went to these peace talks and acted like TORN were destroying us and would put its jackboot on our neck. He threw "joke" counter-offers, meant to be offensive, further torpedoing any negotiations.

And then...

He asked Pacifica for help?

Golden.