Imperial Decree - DoW

Slot coverage needed, NPO is called in suddenly equals "Pappa NPO" etc. You really must try harder.

TOP tries to talk peace without letting its coalition know and NPO is to blame. When did you all turn into criers? That was one thing I always respected about TOP you didn't descend into victim crying. I guess that has changed?

You will get your hit don't you worry.

Edited by Brehon

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... f&%k it I'm not writing all their names are nothing more than NPO client states.

/me looks at your AA. /me collapses in gales of laughter.

This is amusing and pathetic.

A coalition working together to win a war, most ridiculous thing ever.

I know, right? We are truly horrible people. Someone must do something, wont you please think of the children?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Slot coverage needed, NPO is called in suddenly equals "Pappa NPO" etc. You really must try harder.

TOP tries to talk peace without letting its coalition know and NPO is to blame. When did you all turn into criers? That was one thing I always respected about TOP you didn't descend into victim crying. I guess that has changed?

Oh you're confusing crying with riddiculing. We're having a blast here lil' Brehon.

In light of recent events, this is highly ironic.

To the coalition we are facing: I'd like to say that I'm happy to see your little bravado of yesterday was all for naught and that you had to call Pacifica - of all possible alliances - to help you in your crusade against our villainous alliances. I don't think it will have the effect you so desire but it is for sure an enjoyable spectacle.

To Pacifica: although my colleagues may hold a different opinion, I don't fault you for doing what's necessary to keep your coalition from falling apart. Some alliances, especially Argent, Sengoku and TORN, were in much needed support.

I salute you and hope to meet some of you on the battlefield,

As an added note, I'd like to point out that your coalition is the one who approached us with a peace offer in the first place. We responded with a counter-offer that they rejected. 

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Okay, and?  I don't see how bringing NPO in to catch a few lower NS staggers fits into that definition.

You should focus more on your infra.

Seriously? I thought you guys had the lower tiers under complete control. Why would you need help there?

Let's look at the war screen.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=New+Pacific+Order

There is one NPO DoW and it was over 4 hour prior to this DoW. I can see you guy really needed Papa Pacifica's help. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that TOP would conduct talks with the alliances we're actually at war with.  I guess we should have known they couldn't act without your explicit permission.

And we're not whining. We're just collectively calling BS on this DoW. If you had been honest in your OP and just admitted that you couldn't count on everyone in your coalition to follow orders and that's why you declared on us then there would be no reason to call this BS out.

I'm sorry that TOP would conduct talks with the alliances we're actually at war with.  I guess we should have known they couldn't act without your explicit permission.

And we're not whining. We're just collectively calling BS on this DoW. If you had been honest in your OP and just admitted that you couldn't count on everyone in your coalition to follow orders and that's why you declared on us then there would be no reason to call this BS out.

My dear friend, with this set of clowns there will always be a reason.

In light of recent events, this is highly ironic.

you had to call Pacifica - of all possible alliances

You speak out both sides of your mouth, you must be a member of TOP? Pacifica commited crimes back in the day - and have paid for them. TOP has just as much to be ashamed of from that era as Pacifica - and TOP has switched sides whenever necessary to avoid paying a flat dime for your crimes. You have no room to diss Pacifica.

Seriously? I thought you guys had the lower tiers under complete control. Why would you need help there?

I can see you guy really needed Papa Pacifica's help.

Who said anyone needed their help? They wanted in on the fun, and I reckon they deserve a few easy slots, they have been doing a lot in other areas.

Summary for all:  TOP thought they could get away with peace with no re-entry on both sides and no acknowledgement of defeat.  We all said that this was completely unacceptable and, frankly, ridiculous.  Meanwhile, our front could use a bit of help in the lower middle tiers where we've knocked a large number of TOPers, so we brought in an alliance that has a lot of nations in that range to help pick off a few staggers to relieve a bit of pressure. 

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> Giving you a heads up on two things:
[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> We are putting an official DoW up against TOP today.
[16:01] <&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations

Next time, be honest.

Edited by Believland

Summary for all:  TOP thought they could get away with peace with no re-entry on both sides and no acknowledgement of defeat.  We all said that this was completely unacceptable and, frankly, ridiculous.  Meanwhile, our front could use a bit of help in the lower middle tiers where we've knocked a large number of TOPers, so we brought in an alliance that has a lot of nations in that range to help pick off a few staggers to relieve a bit of pressure. 

Itt, 12 alliances couldn't keep an alliance of roughly 95 people engaged

[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> Giving you a heads up on two things:
[16:00] <&Brehon[NPO]> We are putting an official DoW up against TOP today.
[16:01] <&Brehon[NPO]> Clerical clean up and to be sure, quite frankly those fighting on your front aren't alone when it comes to negotiations

Next time, be honest.

[17:46:51] <@bIcEpSbRaH> uh, TOP genuinely believes NPO declared because you weren't in the peace talks....
[17:47:01] <@bIcEpSbRaH> had nothing to do with me asking xfd

Itt, 12 alliances couldn't keep an alliance of roughly 95 people engaged

We can and have.  NPO is there to relieve pressure. 

You speak out both sides of your mouth, you must be a member of TOP? Pacifica commited crimes back in the day - and have paid for them. TOP has just as much to be ashamed of from that era as Pacifica - and TOP has switched sides whenever necessary to avoid paying a flat dime for your crimes. You have no room to diss Pacifica.

Who said anyone needed their help? They wanted in on the fun, and I reckon they deserve a few easy slots, they have been doing a lot in other areas.

What are you talking about? Where did you see me talk about any crime? Do you even read posts or do you just prepare replies and throw them at will, without any thought as to what was written before?

Summary for all: TOP was approached by members of your coalition with a peace offer. Other members didn't take so kindly that they were left out. Meanwhile, Argent, Sengoku and TORN hold a grudge against Paradoxia without explicitly saying so. We gave you a counter-offer encompassing all of your coalition, you rejected it. You then sent us a bravado-filled counter-offer. As we can clearly see today, you were in no position to even imagine making demands, seeing that you need the help of Pacifica.

Pacifica got in this war to have a seat in negotiations because it doesn't trust your bunch to stay the course AND because we're obviously outdamaging you by a lot. To the point where you consider needing help in the middle to low tier, where you have us outnumbered seven to one.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Oh yes link my recent reroll nation. lol Was that supposed to hurt my feelings? Demoralize? My god LOL

Cent... you gotta try harder. But that's fine. I understand the reason and the need to sell it that way. Its all good.

Pacifica got into this war because we were asked to cover slots.

Me giving Voodoo a heads up and letting him know a member of Coalition leadership needed to be there =/= Pacifica had to be there. Fact is talks were made without Ai there. Pacifica didn't need to be there directly but a member of the coalition leadership and CERTAINLY the alliance you declared on needed to be there.

Are you all ever going to stop trying to give legs to old propaganda?

Edited by Brehon

[17:46:51] <@bIcEpSbRaH> uh, TOP genuinely believes NPO declared because you weren't in the peace talks....
[17:47:01] <@bIcEpSbRaH> had nothing to do with me asking xfd

We can and have.  NPO is there to relieve pressure. 

You really suck at this thing, you should probably return to your alliance forums where you can play in the sandbox again.

You know what's sad is that you probably really believe the people will buy this.

For all the "TOP is crying" crowd let me clear something up for you. We are actually glad that the NPO declared on us. Now we're at war with what ... 1, 2, .... (carry the one) ..... 47 alliances or something like that. That's awesome.

All we are doing is pointing out is how pathetic our enemies must be to have to request aid. Especially when that's not why the NPO declared war on us. You guy just lack a back bone and need to borrow one from Papa Pacifica.

I'm sorry, the last I remember the initial peace offering was done by your side. The initial peace offer that was, mind you, the same one you decry as "unacceptable" and "ridiculous". If you're going to criticize someone for that peace offering, make it the people who actually offered it in the first place.

What are you talking about? Where did you see me talk about any crime? Do you even read posts or do you just prepare replies and throw them at will, without any thought as to what was written before?

Summary for all: TOP was approached by members of your coalition with a peace offer. Other members didn't take so kindly that they were left out. Meanwhile, Argent, Sengoku and TORN hold a grudge against Paradoxia without explicitly saying so. 

Pacifica got in this war to have a seat in negotiations because it doesn't trust your bunch to stay the course AND because we're obviously outdamaging you by a lot. To the point where you consider needing help in the middle to low tier, where you have us outnumbered seven to one.

First those exact alliances were suffering too much, now they hold a grudge?  The story doesn't stay straight and wasn't right either time.

But either way, carry on with the destruction all.

And /o to the mass tech binge by Bodvaria.

@Brehon: For AI's absence, you might have to question your own allies as to why they didn't see fit to invite them.

@hartfw: One doesn't exclude the other. You're hurting. Hell, even your allies are admitting as much and Pacifica's presence is further proof that you needed help. It doesn't mean you're not also holding a grudge, which we clearly saw yesterday. We especially liked TORN's antics.