Imperial Decree - DoW

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to start up those peace talks again you must talk with coalition leader UE. 

Fine. We'll send Saber and Buller to represent TOP in those fine talks.

@Schatt: Feel free to DoW. You always write nice DoWs and I'm sure they could use the help.

Says the guy offering peace to his enemies.  Spend too much of your warchest on infra? 

I guess AA you want to make this thread personal between you and me for some reason I'm not entirely sure of.

*edit:  Oh and yes I'm desperate for peace. Please, I'll do anything for peace anything!

Edited by Simon De Montfort

You've seemed to missed many things if you think people will believe this declaration was actually in defense of AI.

If obvious that the pack of chihuahuas you sicked on us need their hands held and you've come down to do this. It's good to see that TORN, GLOF, Argent, DT, Sudoku, Snafu, TPF,  .... f&%k it I'm not writing all their names are nothing more than NPO client states.

Oh come on. That's so 2008.

I guess our foes need Papa Pacifica to hold their hands.

How is that inferiority complex going eh?

Let me get this straight. You waited 43 days to come to the defense of AI and we haven't had an active war with AI in about 30 days. So how are you defending AI exactly?

Would ya'll like a bit of cream for that?  

42390295-260x260-0-0_Desitin+Diaper+Rash

Edited by ChairmanHal

Funny thing about this statement is that both sides have agreed that we don,t trust each other. Seems to me that because we are honest and say we don't trust you ...you try and turn it around on us. If the return to form comment is all on the past it seems to me that NPO has been nothing but honest and true about our comments. Oh and to add Ardus sir you of all people should realise this from our past when you were with MK and dealing with Brehon since the DH war that we have always maintained our word and followed through to our word.

"Always" is a powerful, encompassing word that should be used sparingly, if at all. I trust Brehon to be Brehon, and that's trust enough when playing the great game.

I don't see any issue with NPO declaring on TOP, even if it's not "necessary" I can't blame anyone for shuffling resources around as they see fit to better cover all slots in an optimal manner.

What's funny about this though, is NPO's apparant need to get involved in the peace talks in any capacity, as if the other alliances aren't able to handle it by themselves.  Why did they need NPO to step in and make sure AI is represented?  Doesn't make a lot of sense.

This war keeps getting better and better while allowing people to see the true faces of certain people and alliances. NPO said 'OK np' when an ally asked them for some extra coverage....TOP's true face is finally coming out for the world to see, and it aint pretty and has more whine in it then Bevmo. Though ive known that to be true for years its nice to see that others are now seeing it as well.

Realpolitiks finally fucked you TOP, and I for one couldnt be any happier as I actually have more respect for MK then ive ever had for the years of famous fence sitting BS of TOP in order to fulfill w/e internal selfish goals they have at the time.

No one is worse then TOP in whining when they dont get their way, NO ONE. If I had a nickel for every time TOP bullshitted people or lead them on id be richer then warren buffet.

TOP deserves every bit of assfucking that gets brought to their door and tbqh I further wish I had Trusted Grub several years ago and helped rid Planet Bob of the arrogant and selfish whiners in TOP then. Sadly hindsight is 20/20 but luckily that error is now being righted with every nuke and war on a TOP member that comes out of this glorious shebang we got going here called a war.

tl;dr Grub was right yrs ago and I apologize to him for not believing in his assessment of TOP back then and helping stamp them out.

PPS-Now pls go back to your whining TOP, as I for one find every bit of it a victory in and of itself along with bolstering my personal amusement factor by a factor uncountable.

This war keeps getting better and better while allowing people to see the true faces of certain people and alliances. NPO said 'OK np' when an ally asked them for some extra coverage....TOP's true face is finally coming out for the world to see, and it aint pretty and has more whine in it then Bevmo. Though ive known that to be true for years its nice to see that others are now seeing it as well.

Realpolitiks finally fucked you TOP, and I for one couldnt be any happier as I actually have more respect for MK then ive ever had for the years of famous fence sitting BS of TOP in order to fulfill w/e internal selfish goals they have at the time.

No one is worse then TOP in whining when they dont get their way, NO ONE. If I had a nickel for every time TOP bullshitted people or lead them on id be richer then warren buffet.

TOP deserves every bit of assfucking that gets brought to their door and tbqh I further wish I had Trusted Grub several years ago and helped rid Planet Bob of the arrogant and selfish whiners in TOP then. Sadly hindsight is 20/20 but luckily that error is now being righted with every nuke and war on a TOP member that comes out of this glorious shebang we got going here called a war.

tl;dr Grub was right yrs ago and I apologize to him for not believing in his assessment of TOP back then and helping stamp them out.

PPS-Now pls go back to your whining TOP, as I for one find every bit of it a victory in and of itself along with bolstering my personal amusement factor by a factor uncountable.

Your effort was good but the execution of that rant was terrible.

holy smokes!!!

It appears you've had a bad day. But you can't just rant all your problems away. It takes hard work! If I had my way, I'd never work! I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and do it all freaking day. Then I'd dress up as a clown and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait 'till somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't have that kind of time.

That said, I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that your rant sucked. The good news is that I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance.

Edited by Crymson

Somebody's off their medication again..

The personal vendetta many have against our Order has caused all this to happen, use whatever excuse you can come up with to justify it.

If you think many people have personal vendettas against your so-called "order", you might should ask yourself why. 

Nah, that would be too uncomfortable, and not conducive to spinning like a TOP, so I can see why you would rather just shout comforting nonsense instead of thinking. Carry on.

Did you ask NPO to take over peace negotiations for the entire coalition too?  Or is that just a bonus for them?

I am sure genuine negotiations will start when your side is ready. If NPO has the patience to listen to you whine in the meantime, great. Dont think anyone else wanted that job anyhow.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

If you think many people have personal vendettas against your so-called "order", you might should ask yourself why. 

Nah, that would be too uncomfortable, and not conducive to spinning like a TOP, so I can see why you would rather just shout comforting nonsense instead of thinking. Carry on.

I am sure genuine negotiations will start when your side is ready. If NPO has the patience to listen to you whine in the meantime, great. Dont think anyone else wanted that job anyhow.

Why do you have a personal vendetta against TOP? I don't want your autograph, I want you to explain the rage in your heart.

Also we've had genuine discussions. I'm sorry that you guys were not invited, but neither was AI, so you're in good(?) company. :/

Edited by Believland

Have you decided yet to end your fantasy about having been banned on the TOP forums? The scary part is that you actually seem to believe it, despite the definitive evidence that it never occurred. Your rant about how I have been continuously elected to office over the past three years would likewise be worrying to those concerned with your state of cognitive health, given that that event, too, did not actually occur.

Consider not dodging this.

Edited by Crymson

We shouldn't go bash Pacifica too much, they are doing the noble thing here, relieving the burden of eating all the hurt that their allies are unwilling to take in order to defeat us.

I take this as a compliment, our enemies outnumber us 7 to 1 and still require more fodder for their human waves. Far be it for me to suggest that they are incompetent.

Hey look, I'm fodder!

I enjoy the consistent attempts by members of the other coalition to paint themselves as somehow "better" merely because they're outnumbered. I never realised that diplomatic failure of that degree could be trophied as being meritorious. But I suppose we all have different goals here on Planet Bob, and if you take pride in the fact that you can't seem to sign a treaty worth the paper it's written on, then all the more power to you.