Imperial Decree - DoW

Oh you peaced with Ai? Please direct me to that, I seem to have missed it.

You've seemed to missed many things if you think people will believe this declaration was actually in defense of AI.

If obvious that the pack of chihuahuas you sicked on us need their hands held and you've come down to do this. It's good to see that TORN, GLOF, Argent, DT, Sudoku, Snafu, TPF,  .... f&%k it I'm not writing all their names are nothing more than NPO client states.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've seemed to missed many things if you think people will believe this declaration was actually in defense of AI.

If obvious that the pack of chihuahuas you sicked on us need their hands held and you've come down to do this. It's good to see that TORN, GLOF, Argent, DT, Sudoku, Snafu, TPF,  .... f&%k it I'm not writing all their names are nothing more than NPO client states.

erm do you want cheese with your whine?

I'm... confused.  If we brought NPO in, how does that make us the client states?

And shouldn't you be blowing more of your not-very-impressive warchest on expensive, 13K infra?

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Its amusing to see a member of TOP complaining about other alliances being  "client states". 

I'm... confused.  If we brought NPO in, how does that make us the client states. 

You're incapable of conducting foreign affairs on your own. It's the classic definition of a client state.

"A client state is a state that is economically, politically or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state in international affairs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Client_state

You're incapable of conducting foreign affairs on your own. It's the classic definition of a client state.

"A client state is a state that is economically, politically or militarily subordinate to another more powerful state in international affairs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Client_state

Okay, and?  I don't see how bringing NPO in to catch a few lower NS staggers fits into that definition.

You should focus more on your infra.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

I believe the foreign affairs were handled just fine. You guys rejected a perfectly reasonable peace offer so you're getting hit with even more forces. That sounds just about right.

Not exactly seeing the hit coming.