An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

You know the discussion has reached the bottom when grammar examples start flyng ;p tho, the thread started off at a low point anyway so.

MN, 20 days remaining to peace mode exit...
 gato_pm.jpg

We're ahead of schedule actually. It took far less time to wipe out GOD and Invicta up top than I thought. We started with 100k+ out...we've moved to 80k+ out.We'll see how long it is before they only have 50k and down nations left out of peace.

Edit>>nevermind all of their nation out of peace are now under 60k....We'll have to find new targets for the top guys before moving on. Kind of a waste if GOD and Invicta don't want to put up a fight and no one is interested in helping them. Edited by magicninja

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're ahead of schedule actually. It took far less time to wipe out GOD and Invicta up top than I thought. We started with 100k+ out...we've moved to 80k+ out.We'll see how long it is before they only have 50k and down nations left out of peace.

Edit>>nevermind all of their nation out of peace are now under 60k....We'll have to find new targets for the top guys before moving on. Kind of a waste if GOD and Invicta don't want to put up a fight and no one is interested in helping them.

Because Invicta and GoD had lots of massive nations at the start of the global war, 18 v 2 (combined) 100k+ nations, bravo it took you 2 week with 9 to 1 odds :rolleyes:

Not to be overly harsh with GATO, but you should really not be bragging much.  You had 3 or 4 wars yesterdays declared between your top 20 nations.  Death Before Dishonor has attacked you and they still have 7 nations above 60k you can get at, while your nations sit out of peace mode doing nothing.  That means 21 slots you can fill up there. 

Spoiler warning, we're up almost 70 new nations since the beginning of the war.

Not that we're not taking damage of course, but new nations tend to deflate ANS.

Not that ANS has really ever been important to us.

Wait a minute, why am I replying to you?  Screw you, Starfox101.

That's probably for the best.

Don't be so sensitive over your own inadequacies.

Edit>>nevermind all of their nation out of peace are now under 60k....We'll have to find new targets for the top guys before moving on. Kind of a waste if GOD and Invicta don't want to put up a fight and no one is interested in helping them.

You could always come help your MADP partners with Polar. We did declare war on them.

Because Invicta and GoD had lots of massive nations at the start of the global war, 18 v 2 (combined) 100k+ nations, bravo it took you 2 week with 9 to 1 odds :rolleyes:

We weren't supposed to have 9:1 odds from what you guys said. You guys used to have a few 70k,80k,and90k nations too.

@Starfox....We're weighing our options.

Not to be overly harsh with GATO, but you should really not be bragging much.  You had 3 or 4 wars yesterdays declared between your top 20 nations.  Death Before Dishonor has attacked you and they still have 7 nations above 60k you can get at, while your nations sit out of peace mode doing nothing.  That means 21 slots you can fill up there. 

Have you seen what happened to the two of their nations that hit jsims? Threat eliminated. Yeah we may just have to shred up DB4D's top tier. It's quite soft.

Edited by magicninja

A hit on one is a hit on all, amirite? Or did you conveniently forget that considering our allies got piled on that we would plan to not overextend ourselves at first and wait to be countered? Well it seems to be working out just fine for us either way. Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

I am going to give the commies some props. I thought they would have imploded or surrendered by now and the fact that they haven't should tell us they aren't as bad as we all thought they were.

At least they're going down guns blazing.

We weren't supposed to have 9:1 odds from what you guys said. You guys used to have a few 70k,80k,and90k nations too.

About 8 with GoD included as an estimate when looking at the "upper end of war" thread, but what do you expect to happen to them when involved with fighting 3/4 of CnG? Of course we would "used to have them" you could say that about any small alliance in any previous conflict when facing a larger alliance.

28802052.jpg

A hit on one is a hit on all, amirite? Or did you conveniently forget that considering our allies got piled on that we would plan to not overextend ourselves at first and wait to be countered? Well it seems to be working out just fine for us either way.

Show me where I've used that rhetorical line in a post.

A hit on one is a hit on all, amirite? Or did you conveniently forget that considering our allies got piled on that we would plan to not overextend ourselves at first and wait to be countered? Well it seems to be working out just fine for us either way.

So when do you actually plan on relieving some of the pressure on those allies of yours? Plan on just waiting until there is nothing left of Int and then those that destroyed Int can move on to GATO? 

So when do you actually plan on relieving some of the pressure on those allies of yours? Plan on just waiting until there is nothing left of Int and then those that destroyed Int can move on to GATO? 

The plan is avoid as much damage as possible and at the end of war join the new "cool kids" table. Defend allies isn't one of their priorities in this war, well for a long time it isn't one of their priorities. 

Spoiler warning, we're up almost 70 new nations since the beginning of the war.

Not that we're not taking damage of course, but new nations tend to deflate ANS.

Not that ANS has really ever been important to us.

Wait a minute, why am I replying to you?  Screw you, Starfox101.

1. You routinely send the call out to somethingawful.com for temp nations to fill out your ranks whenever war comes.  When the war ends, most all of them delete.  I would be surprised if your numbers didn't rise temporarily in war.

2. You sent your upper tier off to false flag AAs.  Those not in PM are being engaged or soon will be.

3. Since you support GATO in this matter, what would you do with this guy if you were IRON:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=134818

He's clearly flying a false flag and is in reality a member of Mushroom Kingdom.  Burn the witch?  I mean, unless you want to be more intellectually dishonest than usual, he's a nuke rogue and should be treated as such.

Edited by ChairmanHal

He's a nuke rogue, your side is basically breaking the CN standard of conventional warfare and chaining oA's wherever they want...

we all do what we gotta do to win, adapt and get on with your life.

the rebel, on 07 Feb 2013 - 10:11, said:
Show me where I've used that rhetorical line in a post.

It what's your higher ups have said and out right support as well that matters in this case. You sounding off on what strategy is and/or should be is irrelevant because you're nothing and you mean nothing in terms of what happens and what is going to happen. Your side has also the major "odds" against us so to speak and has been sounding off on it for weeks now. So its hypocritical to even suggest that us be happy for wiping out GOD/Invicta is wrong. Also, we should also be happy for wiping out GOD/Invicta's upper tier, it's doing us far more good then yourselves.

Battle's a victory.

ditchboy00, on 07 Feb 2013 - 12:10, said:

When they say that they've had more then enough crap flung at them and need us to help clean it up. In the meanwhile, their sanitation departments clearly are saying that they dealing with the issue just fine.

In other words, when they need us to help.

That's all fine, but the point was if majority of GATO is out of peace mode on Feb 26th. 

Edited by shahenshah

Ah, if only petty "no u" responses could win you this war, eh?

If only your relentless attention-whoring could make you capable and effective.

Etc. etc. etc.

The war is happening elsewhere. Here is where the light entertainment happens.