An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

1. You routinely send the call out to somethingawful.com for temp nations to fill out your ranks whenever war comes.  When the war ends, most all of them delete.  I would be surprised if your numbers didn't rise temporarily in war.

2. You sent your upper tier off to false flag AAs.  Those not in PM are being engaged or soon will be.

3. Since you support GATO in this matter, what would you do with this guy if you were IRON:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=134818

He's clearly flying a false flag and is in reality a member of Mushroom Kingdom.  Burn the witch?  I mean, unless you want to be more intellectually dishonest than usual, he's a nuke rogue and should be treated as such.

1.  We'll see.

2. We don't have an upper tier, unless you mean Umar who is hanging out with the doom-whatsits.

3.  Given that he's over 300k NS, I'd run. :v:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It what's your higher ups have said and out right support as well that matters in this case. You sounding off on what strategy is and/or should be is irrelevant because you're nothing and you mean nothing in terms of what happens and what is going to happen. Your side has also the major "odds" against us so to speak and has been sounding off on it for weeks now. So its hypocritical to even suggest that us be happy for wiping out GOD/Invicta is wrong. Also, we should also be happy for wiping out GOD/Invicta's upper tier, it's doing us far more good then yourselves.

Ive heard that line be used (and as a taunt) alot more from the other side, but regardless how am I "sounding off on what strategy is" as never even mentioned anything for or against it in my post? So you should stop arguing points plucked from the air just to argue with yourself because it comes across as strange.

1.  We'll see.

2. We don't have an upper tier, unless you mean Umar who is hanging out with the doom-whatsits.

3.  Given that he's over 300k NS, I'd run. :v:

1. Yes, we will.

2. So your contention is that you have no nations any higher than 68k NS except for Umar.  At my last check your upper tier was weak, but not that weak, but ok.

3. If anything we'll charge harder.  Everyone bleeds.  NS is no object.

If only your relentless attention-whoring could make you capable and effective.

Etc. etc. etc.

The war is happening elsewhere. Here is where the light entertainment happens.

Something something, attack on one is an attack on all, something something lolODN.

Where's my prize?

For a coalition that sent 20 alliances or so on ODN they sure have a lot of nations in peace mode in the upper tiers.  When faced with more of a challenge they revert back to old ways.  I guess time will tell if they stay for the entire war as per usual or are just cycling.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

For a coalition that sent 20 alliances or so on ODN they sure have a lot of nations in peace mode in the upper tiers.  When faced with more of a challenge they revert back to old ways.  I guess time will tell if they stay for the entire war as per usual or are just cycling.

Here's to finding out over the next few months.

They hide because they cannot win in the upper tier and they know this. I imagine they'll use their lower mid swarms to focus on fringe alliances to force their surrender. Then if they succeed they'll come out of peace mode because their numerical advantage just simply isn't enough right now :rolleyes:

*attempt to force their surrender. Hence all the propaganda here - they're upset that no-one's rolling over.

Its been less than a month which means its the early stages of the war, long way to go before we get to the average length of global wars, only young'uns could be upset but what would they know as war is a new thing to them. Most alliances are used to long wars so won't be upset, but keep up with the propaganda Pingu :)

*attempt to force their surrender. Hence all the propaganda here - they're upset that no-one's rolling over.

Who is upset?  I see a lot of hypocrites on both sides bahhing.  I'm not upset.  I have enough money to nuke the lowest level nations for months on end.  I'm quite happy about the way the war is going.

Its been less than a month which means its the early stages of the war, long way to go before we get to the average length of global wars, only young'uns could be upset but what would they know as war is a new thing to them. Most alliances are used to long wars so won't be upset, but keep up with the propaganda Pingu :)

I am just trying to find a plausible explanation for all the posturing I see from your side. If you are so confident that your numbers will guarantee you victory, why all the bombast? Insecurity seems the logical explanation.

Smurthwaite, I am glad you are having fun. Perhaps you can rein in your side's propaganda a bit, if you have any influence. A lot of the Derp Pile on us at the moment are folks we met before in the Dave War and other times, and they have not all displayed your apparent stamina in the past.

Yeah.  I should facepalm a bit, as I somehow quoted the wrong person in that last post.  Anyway, it is true about the Herp-Derp from your side as well.  Both sides have its problems.  I could point out specific names, but everybody knows who they are.  Geez, I am one of them.  There are a few on your side that just irritate me enough that I call them out at every given opportunity.  People forget it's about having fun.

Here's my take on the whole darned discussion:

- We will do this.

+NO, YOU.

- NO YOU.

+ You're stupid.

-NO, you're studid.

+Logical fallacy.

- Counter with Logical fallacy.

= We are the peanut gallery.

+ Shut up.

- Logical Fallacy

= OWWWW!!!

Yeah.  I should facepalm a bit, as I somehow quoted the wrong person in that last post.  Anyway, it is true about the Herp-Derp from your side as well.  Both sides have its problems.  I could point out specific names, but everybody knows who they are.  Geez, I am one of them.  There are a few on your side that just irritate me enough that I call them out at every given opportunity.  People forget it's about having fun.

Here's my take on the whole darned discussion:

- We will do this.

+NO, YOU.

- NO YOU.

+ You're stupid.

-NO, you're studid.

+Logical fallacy.

- Counter with Logical fallacy.

= We are the peanut gallery.

+ Shut up.

- Logical Fallacy

= OWWWW!!!

That's not a take on the discussion, that's a flat out discretion of planet bob as a whole

You know in the end....that will likely happen. For our front anyway. At least if the way they like to fight is any indication. I know someone said it was going to be easy for you guys but you do still have to try. I've seen 5-6 nations that never even decided to show up and fight at all. Big nations who just let themselves be ruined.......

You know in the end....that will likely happen. For our front anyway. At least if the way they like to fight is any indication. I know someone said it was going to be easy for you guys but you do still have to try. I've seen 5-6 nations that never even decided to show up and fight at all. Big nations who just let themselves be ruined.......

That is pretty common all over Planet Bob now.  Even in the so called elite alliances.  It is a different world now and not in a good way.  At this point, at least in this war, it seems like both sides are filled with lots of dead weight and we are talking big old nations.  People seem ecstatic to find someone slightly active.  This does not bode well for the future when people can be bother to at least nuke.  It is kind of sad really. 

I feel like 7/10 people say something like this (both sides). The sad part is, it's usually true.

If we can agree to acceptable terms and definitions I am. I said "about 10 days" so I'm not willing to lose some tech over it being like 11 days. And I later mentioned holding out as having a majority of its members in war mode (and still in the war of course - deserters/individual surrenders should be counted the same as those who go into perma peace mode). If they stay "in the war" but are mostly just waiting for a blocwide settlement in peace mode, that's not holding out. So how about this: I'm willing to place a wager where

-INT surrenders or has at least 60% of members in PM within 10 days: you pay me 500 tech (after the war)

-INT surrenders or has at least 60% of members in PM between 10-14 days from now, we call it even

-INT remains in the war with at least 40% in war mode beyond 14 days from now, I pay you 500 tech (after the war)

Does that sound agreeable?

4 to 8 more days. I am still winning.

Edited by AirMe