FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you guys expect?  That we would travel back in time, gather the FAN army of old that made half the world piss itself in fear and the other half cry like children and transport them all to the future.  If that were possible I would surely do it.  But it is not and you should be happy for that.  And frankly if I could pull that off it certainly wouldn't be just to kill you folks.

We get it.  We are no longer the most feared alliance on the planet.  What is left are a bunch of stubborn bastards that simply will not die off.  The fact is we will never get back to the same level of sheer destructive force that the FAN army of the past had.  The other fact is that nobody else has ever been able to achieve that level either.  We might never get back there, but at least we were there once.  Which is a hell of a lot more than anyone else can say.

I am glad you refused to die off!.  Welcome to the war FAN!   o/

The hails from all these worthless alliances say a lot more than any post could so enjoy whatever it is you're doing here.

Speaking of worthless alliances, hello MK!!!!  I would like to thank you.  Because of your complete incompetence and asshattery you managed something that has never been done before, FAN and TPF on the same side.  So thank you for being you. 

Speaking of worthless alliances, hello MK!!!!  I would like to thank you.  Because of your complete incompetence and asshattery you managed something that has never been done before, FAN and TPF on the same side.  So thank you for being you. 

Imagine that, two alliances that no one has cared about in years on the same side. Wait, still don't care.

Imagine that, two alliances that no one has cared about in years on the same side. Wait, still don't care.

yes because everyone cares about GOONS and it's fearing military and reputation.  :rolleyes: 

You guys are like a grain of sand on a beach, no one cares about you and everyone is gonna step on you. 

Of course you and the other idiots you call Doom House do not care.  You do not care about anyone other than yourselves.  And because of that all those dozens upon dozens of alliaces you do not care about are grinding you into the ground.  Not that GOONS has much to grind down.  On the plus side it will not be long before GOONS is so small you will be out of range of the micros and rogues that are always beating up on you.  See everything has a plus side.  So turn that frown upside down.       

Nice AR in the announcement, free floating barrel??? and what size is thet scope?? I aM also wondering, Is there a shortage ammo for the baby guns? I cannot even find 22lr around me, unless I pay $50 for a 500 round brick. :( and 223 gone good luck and good hunting