FAN Announcement

mpol777

yes because everyone cares about GOONS and it's fearing military and reputation.  :rolleyes: 

You guys are like a grain of sand on a beach, no one cares about you and everyone is gonna step on you. 

I beg to differ.  People care about us a great deal.

Dislike is a form of caring, right?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes because everyone cares about GOONS and it's fearing military and reputation.  :rolleyes: 

You guys are like a grain of sand on a beach, no one cares about you and everyone is gonna step on you. 

Now now..people do care about GOONs...a lot of people are really anxious to get one of them as a target so don't lie and say mo one cares about them because we do! Just not in the way that is beneficial to GOONs

Always a fun time to see a FAN DoW.

I
see even FAN is not immune to Stockholm Syndrome. A pathetic shell of
an alliance was freed from the cages after we beat down NPO. It's not
even fun to fight you, it's kinda sad.

That was like five years ago. I'm all for holding grudges, but jesus, did you expect them to love you forever for that?

Edited by Starfox101

I
suppose you guys have some secret treaties with AI and Fark? You guys
are aware you are now siding with the likes of NpO, NPO, IRON, TPF,
MCXA, AI (former Valhalla), TORN NATO and MHA? All of those attacked you
in the FAN-WUT and the FAN one vision war and tried to drive you guys
from the game with permanent war. The only alliance who ever attacked
you on our side is GOONS, which is not the same version as the old
GOONS. The rest of our side has always had good feelings of FAN and
often fought alongside them. In the long run it doesn't really matter,
since we are going to win the upper tier anyway. It's just disappointing
to see, especially since I always have been a fan from FAN :(

Wow, you are really reaching back now. However this situation is a perfect example of how some people learn from history, while others hold on to history while ignoring the realities of what is current.

No
worries, besides the fact that I am a little bit bothered that
alliances who are just like us in culture (FAN, NEW) aren't with us I am
very happy with this war. I raided 3 Anarchy nations without losing any
tech or land. And when I come out of peace again I am going to declare
on 3 targets again. I just hope I don't run out of targets to soon,
because our enemies top tiers are getting wrecked really fast :)

Yeah the damage is all one sided \o/ . But anyways if you are successful
and haven;t lost anything, then you hit peace mode because?

Do tell... What did we do that is oohhh soo baddd?  I'm listening.

Actually just kinda failed at being bad...just sayin ;)

You guys should be asking yourself "How bad do you have to f@#k things up for Schattenmann and FAN to be siding with Pacifica?"

Lol, this made me smile. However I also thought maybe we could rubber stamp this on everyone who says the NPO hasnt changed :P

Never thought I would see FAN and NPO on the same side.

I am sure a lot of people thought this...However I am proud to say we are on the same side...I just wish my friend Jack was here with me nuking, laughing and pissing beer XD

Sad but necessary.
6450c7d90212d80.jpg

For Jack. He loved this picture.

I remember seeing this picture on your boards...it definitely made me think of Jack when I saw you repost it here.

Miss Ya Jack o/

Imagine that, two alliances that no one has cared about in years on the same side. Wait, still don't care.

Which is probably the biggest part of the reason you are in the situation you are in now. I really hope people remember this statement when you do decide to at least pretend to care and want to come talking. Just let me know how you like your crow served. :P

Nice AR in the announcement, free floating barrel??? and what size is thet scope?? I aM also wondering, Is there a shortage ammo for the baby guns? I cannot even find 22lr around me, unless I pay $50 for a 500 round brick. :( and 223 gone good luck and good hunting

Good luck getting any ammo.

I suppose you guys have some secret treaties with AI and Fark? You guys are aware you are now siding with the likes of NpO, NPO, IRON, TPF, MCXA, AI (former Valhalla), TORN NATO and MHA? All of those attacked you in the FAN-WUT and the FAN one vision war and tried to drive you guys from the game with permanent war. The only alliance who ever attacked you on our side is GOONS, which is not the same version as the old GOONS. The rest of our side has always had good feelings of FAN and often fought alongside them. In the long run it doesn't really matter, since we are going to win the upper tier anyway. It's just disappointing to see, especially since I always have been a fan from FAN :(

Aren't you siding with the same guys who obliterated a former Dutch FOKm8 of yours (oinkoink12, even though he decided to go to CSN later) ? 

To answer your nation profile too: AI does allow raiding; but profit is the priority for raiding though, not casualties ;)

Edited by KingCyan

For Jack Tarr my friends o7

@timmmeh, ohnoes our top tiers are losing NS....so are yours, and if ours lose NS faster then we shall just wait and fuck your mid tiers for lulz, or you gonna keep them in PM forever? If that scenario happens your top end can just sit around playing circle jerk with no targets while we ass fuck your mid down for as long as we desire. The ONLY place this war is close is top tier, sooo you either leave your mid in PM forever or they get their ass whooped. win win for me CJ

I do love this man!

oo/ CJ :)

Welcome to the fray FAN.  Sorry Jack isn't here to enjoy it but I'm sure you'll send a few nations his way by the time you're done with them :)

oo/

What you thought we were going to keep hitting NPO for past deeds, sometimes you have to let go and move on to new targets. As for the FANpile, all I can say is this is not a target rich enviroment. I just wish the GOONS that are in peace mode would come out and stagger us. Yes I know strategic blah blah blah.

Anyone who says FAN has stockholm syndrome LOLOLOLOLOL. So TOP makes a choice and its just friendship but no one else can do that. Anyone who thinks FAN does anything FAN doesnt want to do or doesnt believe in is an idiot to the nth degree. Mr Smythe i remember that pic well. Wood on and behind the screen. Great rolling with you guys this round glad we can finally fight side by side.

I suppose you guys have some secret treaties with AI and Fark? You guys are aware you are now siding with the likes of NpO, NPO, IRON, TPF, MCXA, AI (former Valhalla), TORN NATO and MHA? All of those attacked you in the FAN-WUT and the FAN one vision war and tried to drive you guys from the game with permanent war. The only alliance who ever attacked you on our side is GOONS, which is not the same version as the old GOONS. The rest of our side has always had good feelings of FAN and often fought alongside them. In the long run it doesn't really matter, since we are going to win the upper tier anyway. It's just disappointing to see, especially since I always have been a fan from FAN :(

You know there is something wrong in your coalition.   If you can make sworn enemies fight side by side just to get a piece of you.

Anyone who says FAN has stockholm syndrome LOLOLOLOLOL. So TOP makes a choice and its just friendship but no one else can do that. Anyone who thinks FAN does anything FAN doesnt want to do or doesnt believe in is an idiot to the nth degree. Mr Smythe i remember that pic well. Wood on and behind the screen. Great rolling with you guys this round glad we can finally fight side by side.

TOP and MK fought a war and settled things with a mutual peace agreement.  FAN got released from permawar only because NPO got rolled.  TOP and MK is on equal footing politically and militarily and have a lot of common friends and common enemies.  Not even close to being the same thing.  

TOP and MK fought a war and settled things with a mutual peace agreement.  FAN got released from permawar only because NPO got rolled.  TOP and MK is on equal footing politically and militarily and have a lot of common friends and common enemies.  Not even close to being the same thing.  

It's good to know that FAN owes so much to you and your friends.  Their being around definitely has nothing to do with them being a tight knit group, stubborn, and refusing to let their enemies erase them from the game.  Nope, they owe it all to you because with you and the other Hipsters, they would of only lasted what, another few years of being permanently ZI? lol

Karma was the NPO's comeuppance for their misdeeds, and well, wheels are round and now you have the Hipsters getting theirs.  The bottom line is the Hipsters policy of running around like petulant children and throwing poo on the walls caught up to them.  You had your fun, now the adults are back home and it's time for punishment.  Don't cry, it hurts us just as much as it hurts you.

Yeah Val and Fan never fought each other either outside viet fan. Val never surrendered to FAN and there is no way a friendship could have ever developed there.