FAN Announcement

mpol777

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to bed old man.

I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to have some kind of snappy comeback.  Unfortunately that's exactly what I plan on doing.  In fact I've been looking forward to it the past couple hours.

What did you guys expect?  That we would travel back in time, gather the FAN army of old that made half the world piss itself in fear and the other half cry like children and transport them all to the future.  If that were possible I would surely do it.  But it is not and you should be happy for that.  And frankly if I could pull that off it certainly wouldn't be just to kill you folks.

We get it.  We are no longer the most feared alliance on the planet.  What is left are a bunch of stubborn bastards that simply will not die off.  The fact is we will never get back to the same level of sheer destructive force that the FAN army of the past had.  The other fact is that nobody else has ever been able to achieve that level either.  We might never get back there, but at least we were there once.  Which is a hell of a lot more than anyone else can say.

What did you guys expect?  That we would travel back in time, gather the FAN army of old that made half the world piss itself in fear and the other half cry like children and transport them all to the future.  If that were possible I would surely do it.  But it is not and you should be happy for that.  And frankly if I could pull that off it certainly wouldn't be just to kill you folks.

We get it.  We are no longer the most feared alliance on the planet.  What is left are a bunch of stubborn bastards that simply will not die off.  The fact is we will never get back to the same level of sheer destructive force that the FAN army of the past had.  The other fact is that nobody else has ever been able to achieve that level either.  We might never get back there, but at least we were there once.  Which is a hell of a lot more than anyone else can say.

Counterpoint: Umbrella

Counterpoint: Umbrella

Well, we can bicker about that, but we'll never know for sure.  They have fielded a strong army at times and I certainly won't run them down, but I am convinced that at our peak we could have taken them.  It would have been an awesome fight.  Unfortunately we weren't both there at the same time.

Well mpol777, FAN has always been my favorite alliance and I respect your grit and absolute refusal to disappear. Therefore, I wish you fun and enjoy what you do best. Just know that you are fighting for NPO and f$@%#@@ BRONIES!!!!