INT is 4 years old

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1358805866' post='3082601']

Does that mean that Int has broken their treaty with IRON then?
[/quote]

Since when do we care about treaties?

But seeing as we declared war on NATO and NATO alone we don't view it as such, if IRON feel differently that's up to them.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1358749730' post='3081901']
too bad you arent going to protect Pacifica's though, eh?
[/quote]
It's a cute effort for you to try to sow discontent between us and Pacifica. Its a shame for your efforts though, that we have been preparing for this eventuality for 6 months or more, and our relationship is solid. I bet it just tears you up.

Woo hoo! ramp up those tanks productions, ration the meals, forget the rubber products on the store as they are being taken to produce military boots. Its a Brave New World out there!

o/ NATO

Int, you might need to start thinking of some hybrid economy to try to recover economically after we're done with you.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358779643' post='3082242']
Our treaty isn't optional. Only NATO can tell us to keep out. If they don't, and there's no reason they should, then we'll be entering at some point. There's no other way to behave.
[/quote]

hopefully you behave as well diplomatically this time as you did last time.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358781799' post='3082277']
Can't wait to see the reps LSF makes you pay. They've deserved it for a long time.

o/ NATO

I can only hope that your allies return the favor you gave to LSF, BFF, and etc.
[/quote]

lol reps. Good luck with that.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1358800619' post='3082540']
LSF will never ever ever ever be in a position to demand reps out of a C&G alliance. Ever.
[/quote]

We like to make people watch Dune and then tell us their thoughts about it. Have you ever seen Dune?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358816909' post='3082733']
So,... you said reps.. but you didnt mean reps.. LMAO.. well ok then.
[/quote]
[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358816353' post='3082724']
lol reps. Good luck with that.
[/quote]

Sad your come back is the use of a typo. Quality posting you got there.

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1358817969' post='3082753']
Rush... I have nothing against your posting style, but... Could you please condense all the stuff in one post? There's multiquote for something :|
[/quote]

Haha, actually, I would love to oblige you, but I write my posts immediately so I do not forget my reply (hey look, Im old ok?)... and when Im several pages behind, it tends to cluster my replies together. And for whatever reason multiquote does not work right for me on here.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358819292' post='3082770']
We like to make people watch Dune and then tell us their thoughts about it. Have you ever seen Dune?
[/quote]

Come on now, disband them, make them give you all their tech, anything but that. It's just... inhumane.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358813630' post='3082681']
It's a cute effort for you to try to sow discontent between us and Pacifica. Its a shame for your efforts though, that we have been preparing for this eventuality for 6 months or more, and our relationship is solid. I bet it just tears you up.
[/quote]
Not trying to sow discontent, I just dont grasp signing treaties when you know you're going to be on opposite sides 6 months ago.
[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1358825263' post='3082839']
Come on now, disband them, make them give you all their tech, anything but that. It's just... inhumane.
[/quote]
need to teach people how to spot the Powindahs Comrade.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358819292' post='3082770']
[/quote]

we've lost a few good members due to that :P

We're in a great position at LSF for this war. We have to give credit where credit is due though. We didn't create this situation so our thanks go out to MK for behaving as they have and Int and the rest of C&G for being such slavish lackies. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys.