INT is 4 years old

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1358782675' post='3082297']
They would probably be more capable of heavy lifting had INT not left them to fight alone for four months against an alliance five times their size. That the communists in-theme-only over in INT actually feel any hostility towards LSF at all after the way you treated them as allies is nothing short of hilarious and pathetic. They didn't kill your PR, you did.
[/quote]

Except that even then they required us to do the heavy lifting right? I mean why else did they need our supposed support in the war anyway. But I'm kind of sick of rehashing the same fight over and over again. My hostility isn't because of the PR hit my care for what others think of my alliance is very little. My problem is that the alliance that currently calls itself LSF is nothing but a mockry to the true LSF, and that offends me.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1358782675' post='3082297']
They would probably be more capable of heavy lifting had INT not left them to fight alone for four months against an alliance five times their size. That the communists in-theme-only over in INT actually feel any hostility towards LSF at all after the way you treated them as allies is nothing short of hilarious and pathetic. They didn't kill your PR, you did.
[/quote]

I dislike LSF because of the personal attacks and constant trolling we get from them here and on our forums. Whether you think it's merited or not, it's still annoying and you can't expect me to LIKE the group that's constantly calling me a coward and various other things.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358782991' post='3082306']
Except that even then they required us to do the heavy lifting right? I mean why else did they need our supposed support in the war anyway. But I'm kind of sick of rehashing the same fight over and over again. My hostility isn't because of the PR hit my care for what others think of my alliance is very little. My problem is that the alliance that currently calls itself LSF is nothing but a mockry to the true LSF, and that offends me.
[/quote]

LOL you didn't support your ally because they shouldn't of declared without needing help if they got countered.....

That's just....

I can't even.... LMFAO

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358782279' post='3082292']
Lets not kid ourselves, LSF's declaration will be little more than symbolic due to the actual difference it will make if they do counter us, other than making me very very happy of course.
[/quote]

Don't think for a second we're under any illusions as to the capability of our alliance at present. We're in terrible shape. You declared on NATO. NATO stood by us, even after you'd stitched us up they were still there offering to enter what was by then a certain defeat. There is no if. We will be fighting you and we will be doing so in defence of our ally.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358782089' post='3082285']
I assume this means IRON is attacking us.

Bring it.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You guys are in the same alliance, Please read both posts... You guys need to talk to each other. You want to say bring it to IRON, but you also expect your allies to do your "Heavy Lifting"

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358783295' post='3082311']
Don't think for a second we're under any illusions as to the capability of our alliance at present. We're in terrible shape. You declared on NATO. NATO stood by us, even after you'd stitched us up they were still there offering to enter what was by then a certain defeat. There is no if. We will be fighting you and we will be doing so in defence of our ally.
[/quote]

Oh please, all your other allies were too scared to go in without INT and the NS that we would've brought.

Anyway, I look forward to your DoW. Maybe in three weeks I'll be in range of a few of you.

Rota: What the hell are you talking about? Where does Azreal say that we expect our allies to do the heavy lifting? And how is that related to me making a joke about IRON (our allies) attacking us?

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358783295' post='3082311']
[/quote]

Commendable, and you have regained a small amount of respect.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358783241' post='3082310']
LOL you didn't support your ally because they shouldn't of declared without needing help if they got countered.....

That's just....

I can't even.... LMFAO
[/quote]

No I didn't support my ally because starting an unprovoked war against alliances over a pointless grudge for no reason what so ever is bloody stupid and I had no desire to support it. For the record I didn't support the Dave war either and ended up fighting with R&R, but please continue telling me how I think

Edited by Azreal

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358783631' post='3082320']
Oh please, all your other allies were too scared to go in without INT and the NS that we would've brought.

Anyway, I look forward to your DoW. Maybe in three weeks I'll be in range of a few of you.
[/quote]

You know... Alot of people compare NPO and MK and all that jazz, but I have to say there is no closer candidate to match GGA than there is INT.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358783710' post='3082321']
Commendable, and you have regained a small amount of respect.

No I didn't supprot my ally because starting an unprovoked war against alliances over a pointless grudge for no reason what so ever is bloody stupid and I had no desire to support it. For the record I didn't support the Dave war either and ended up fighting with R&R, but please continue telling me how I think
[/quote]

Wait, did INT not fight in the Grudge War? I could've swore I saw you guys declare there... The name explains it by itself, but I'll let you look it up on the wiki if your not sure what it was about :)

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1358783884' post='3082327']
For those of you endlessly repeating the "attack on one is an attack on all" trope, you do realize how MADPs work, right?
[/quote]

You do realize Doomhouse is a MDoAP not a MADP right? :facepalm:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358783809' post='3082323']
You know... Alot of people compare NPO and MK and all that jazz, but I have to say there is no closer candidate to match GGA than there is INT.
[/quote]

Umbrella will show you why INT doesn't need WRCs?

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358784002' post='3082329']
Umbrella will show you why INT doesn't need WRCs?
[/quote]

Looks like Umbrella WRC's are all busy right now, Seems like your gonna have to suffer the same fate as GGA too :awesome:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358783982' post='3082328']
You do realize Doomhouse is a MDoAP not a MADP right? :facepalm:
[/quote]Have you ever heard of the MADP treaty bloc CnG? I've heard they've been around for a few years.

Edited by cookavich

[/quote]

But they were cool until the NoR stuff, amirite?

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358783131' post='3082308']
I dislike LSF because of the personal attacks and constant trolling we get from them here and on our forums. Whether you think it's merited or not, it's still annoying and you can't expect me to LIKE the group that's constantly calling me a coward and various other things.
[/quote]

That's a fair point, but I'm not sure what you expected. That would be like me holding it against NoR that they fought us.

Besides, from what I've seen and heard, the people over on your side of the fence are playing this a lot less classy than you'd like to admit.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358783631' post='3082320']

[/quote]

Actually, there are still people in Tetris (now Shangri-La, of course) who hold it against me that I told them (remember, I was in LSF at the time) not to come in and help us. It was the only time in the history of Tetris that it ever sat aside while an ally was under attack. And it was my fault because I listened to INT.

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1358784083' post='3082331']
Have you ever heard of the MADP treaty bloc CnG? I've heard they've been around for a few years.
[/quote]

... You didn't specify that, I thought you were trying to figure out what treaties your in, being in the mushroom kingdom.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358782429' post='3082294']

Thats exactly what I mean. Name a war in which your own alliance has not scored reps simply because your allies would fight them if they didn't. That's in every war with every alliance. I hope you guys don't fight like you think.
[/quote]

*SIGH* Ignorance masquerading as cleverness. The one and only war in which INT collected reparations was Karma. Maybe someone from Pacifica still has the figures, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 7500 tech, I think. I believe we also demanded that NEW pay the former Dark Fist nations who were unfairly brutalized.

If LSF needs reconstruction aid after this little affair is over, I'm sure INT will be willing to provide it, either at the barrel of a gun or from the goodness of their own hearts.

-Craig

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1358764589' post='3082092']
Impressive, 44 wars. What a blitz.

You picked the wrong alliance, by the way. I bet GATO is happy :)
[/quote]
For the record, GATO is never happy. We're too old for that !@#$, forgetting our own birthday and whatnot. A perpetual state of disgruntled crankiness would be more accurate. ;)

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1358784339' post='3082336']
*SIGH* Ignorance masquerading as cleverness. The one and only war in which INT collected reparations was Karma. Maybe someone from Pacifica still has the figures, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 7500 tech, I think. I believe we also demanded that NEW pay the former Dark Fist nations who were unfairly brutalized.

If LSF needs reconstruction aid after this little affair is over, I'm sure INT will be willing to provide it, either at the barrel of a gun or from the goodness of their own hearts.

-Craig
[/quote]

I meant winning a war, etc. I'm sure it'll be at the end of a barrel, at least I would hope so.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358784083' post='3082330']
Looks like Umbrella WRC's are all busy right now, Seems like your gonna have to suffer the same fate as GGA too :awesome:
[/quote]

Can't we just mooch off of ODN? I'd really hate to have to use one of our 29 WRCs :(

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358784560' post='3082339']
Can't we just mooch off of ODN? I'd really hate to have to use one of our 29 WRCs :(
[/quote]

I think Anarchy Inc has a few extra that aren't in use. Heard TOP/MK declared from Peace Mode :awesome:

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358784468' post='3082338']
I meant winning a war, etc. I'm sure it'll be at the end of a barrel, at least I would hope so.
[/quote]

No actually you said scored reps, I'll give you a minute to go and change the original post though if you want.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358783880' post='3082326']
Wait, did INT not fight in the Grudge War? I could've swore I saw you guys declare there... The name explains it by itself, but I'll let you look it up on the wiki if your not sure what it was about :)
[/quote]

They probably did seeing as I wasn't involved in that war at all due to being ousted from my original nation by the seriel coupster I.N Active I wasn't here to lodge complaint or greivence against that war, and as I said I didn't support the war because it was an unprovoked grudge match for no reason and was stupid, if I am talking about INT I'll say, The International didn't do xyz, or INT did xyz. But seeing as I am not a Commisar the Congress has not empowered me speak on their behalf.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358785460' post='3082352']
No actually you said scored reps, I'll give you a minute to go and change the original post though if you want.

They probably did seeing as I wasn't involved in that war at all due to being ousted from my original nation by the seriel coupster I.N Active I wasn't here to lodge complaint or greivence against that war, and as I said I didn't support the war because it was an unprovoked grudge match for no reason and was stupid, if I am talking about INT I'll say, The International didn't do xyz, or INT did xyz. But seeing as I am not a Commisar the Congress has not empowered me speak on their behalf.
[/quote]

Then don't speak for INT.