INT is 4 years old

While I am delighted to continue this tiff with you on here, the reality of why you are here speaks for itself. You are on a thread by INT about our declaration/birthday saying stuff. Obviously you feel perturbed by INT in some way and thus have an axe to grind...otherwise you wouldn't be on here posting. You said "U mad bro?" in some half-clever fashion, and were thus answered. If posting here gives you some sense of schadenfreude, then talking to you really just ends up being a literal waste on a character who isn't worthy of the effort. Consequently I have little else to consider in your posting beyond this point, sirrah. Have a good evening.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooh, four anarchies. You're quite the little tough guy, aren't you! Here, why don't you take this cookie and go play with the other special boys and girls in the nice padded room.

Okay... now this is just getting sad.

Trotsky, Craig, I know you guys are in MK now, but can you please clean up the wet eared kid who's posts make less sense than NEW's and Deinos's that you left behind? You guys were at least fairly competent :/

Well now. Leave us out of this. I've been told by people in your alliance and by others that Trotsky and myself represent everything that was wrong with INT and perhaps everything wrong in the world today; nothing short of evil incarnate.

This is a shooting war now. Words are for peacetime.

-Craig

INT, I think I owe you an apology. I so lamented that you were on the opposite side of NPL and that we wouldn't actually get to spar again, that I completely forgot my manners.

To make up for it, please allow me to present you this cake:

jrfpl0.jpg