INT is 4 years old

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1358775796' post='3082188']
I've been allied to INT in one form or another for a good portion of my CN career and I couldn't ask for a better ally. Welcome to war and happy birthday.
[/quote]
It's funny because I can think of a few alliances who [i]might [/i]disagree with you there.

[quote name='BOZG' timestamp='1358775596' post='3082184']
We're waiting....
[/quote]
INT: Takes over 48 hours to muster up a counter, expects a response in less than 12. >_>

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358774156' post='3082170']
Nice that we get a mention in the birthday/DoW thread. I feel all special.

Kill them NATO. They're utterly worthless.
[/quote]
You guys have more than enough right to feel aggrieved, but it saddens me nevertheless to see the bad blood between INT and LSF :(

LSF and R&R: Please save the tough guy talk for until you actually declare on us. And maybe after the war you'll shut up about how victimized you were, and start acting like adults again. We're giving you this golden opportunity to get even, don't waste it ;)

NATO, talk all the trash you want, we are at war after all :)

And lol at us being smaller than LSF after this.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1358745156' post='3081637']
Where's NPO? busy killing a micro,

wakakakakka
[/quote]

To be fair, they have enough nations to be able to keep doing that AND fight a global war. You are just being stubborn at this point.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1358777285' post='3082211']
LSF and R&R: Please save the tough guy talk for until you actually declare on us. And maybe after the war you'll shut up about how victimized you were, and start acting like adults again.
[/quote]

Only when you guys will stop pretending (and acting like) nothing happened ;)

Edited by Garion

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358774156' post='3082170']
Nice that we get a mention in the birthday/DoW thread. I feel all special.

Kill them NATO. They're utterly worthless.
[/quote]

This takes me back to the old -SE- days. Good old nostalgia.

Edit: Also Good luck to NATO, always had good chats with you guys in the past, even though that was some time ago.

Edited by Baron Terror

[quote name='rabonnobar' timestamp='1358747667' post='3081834']
Happy birthday.

That said, get bent.
[/quote]

Pretty much this.

[quote name='BOZG' timestamp='1358765419' post='3082098']
So be it. They will be merely fulfilling their historic role as opponents of the woring class and the unwitting agents of imperialism. The only difference between now and Kronstadt is that it will not be so unfortunate today.
[/quote]

I hope this is just meant as a diss against anarchists and you don't actually think that the people toppling the hegemons are the imperialists.

---

Congratulations, LSF. It looks like you get your choice between INT and ODN (or even both!) You can't even fathom how jealous I am of you right now, but you deserve your shot at the people who screwed you over and honestly I hope that once it's all over things can be a bit more amicably cold. :P

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1358778870' post='3082234']
And a word to NATO's allies; no touchy.
[/quote]

Our treaty isn't optional. Only NATO can tell us to keep out. If they don't, and there's no reason they should, then we'll be entering at some point. There's no other way to behave.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1358776447' post='3082201']
You guys have more than enough right to feel aggrieved, but it saddens me nevertheless to see the bad blood between INT and LSF :(
[/quote]

The only thing worth being sad over is LSF's support of the resurgent imperialist forces, but we shall make them pay dearly for it.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1358779643' post='3082242']
Our treaty isn't optional. Only NATO can tell us to keep out. If they don't, and there's no reason they should, then we'll be entering at some point. There's no other way to behave.
[/quote]

There should be laws against how much I am going to enjoy this.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1358779989' post='3082248']

though remember, an attack on one is an attack on all in the coalition.

[/quote]

Make sure you keep reminding us, I mean if it isn't posted again we might forget or something.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1358779989' post='3082248']
though remember, an attack on one is an attack on all in the coalition.
[/quote]

I assume this means IRON is attacking us.

Bring it.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358781799' post='3082277']
Can't wait to see the reps LSF makes you pay. They've deserved it for a long time.

I can only hope that your allies return the favor you gave to LSF, BFF, and etc.
[/quote]

If LSF wanted money from us, they should've asked after the war when we were offering them rebuilding aid. Now they'll have to get it the old fashioned way.

Not sure what you mean with the BFF reference there, we supported them completely for that entire clusterfrack. Ask any of the gov.

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1358781799' post='3082277']
Can't wait to see the reps[b] LSF makes you pay[/b]. They've deserved it for a long time.

o/ NATO

I can only hope that your allies return the favor you gave to LSF, BFF, and etc.
[/quote]

You mean "the reps that LSF begs the alliances that will actually do the heavy lifting to try and make us pay". Lets not kid ourselves, LSF's declaration will be little more than symbolic due to the actual difference it will make if they do counter us, other than making me very very happy of course.

Also you need to win the war in order to make anyone pay reps.

EDIT: I'm an idiot.

Edited by Azreal

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358782279' post='3082292']
You mean that LSF begs the alliances that will actually do the heavy lifting to try and make us pay. Lets not kid ourselves, LSF's declaration will be little more than symbolic due to the actual difference it will make if they do counter us, other than making me very very happy of course.
[/quote]

Thats exactly what I mean. Name a war in which your own alliance has not scored reps simply because your allies would fight them if they didn't. That's in every war with every alliance. I hope you guys don't fight like you think.

[quote name='Azreal' timestamp='1358782279' post='3082292']
You mean "the reps that LSF begs the alliances that will actually do the heavy lifting to try and make us pay". Lets not kid ourselves, LSF's declaration will be little more than symbolic due to the actual difference it will make if they do counter us, other than making me very very happy of course.

Also you need to win the war in order to make anyone pay reps.

EDIT: I'm an idiot.
[/quote]

They would probably be more capable of heavy lifting had INT not left them to fight alone for four months against an alliance five times their size. That the communists in-theme-only over in INT actually feel any hostility towards LSF at all after the way you treated them as allies is nothing short of hilarious and pathetic. They didn't kill your PR, you did.