Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358567073' post='3079482']
[color=#0000ff]There is no need. Pacificans have already revealed themselves to be vile, conniving cowards. The only people who reject this evident truth are lapdogs such as yourself.[/color]
[/quote]

so TTK when did you become NPO's lapdog?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1358567238' post='3079486']
I warned you, Umbrella. :smug:
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]I must admit, your ability to congratulate yourself on shaping world events you have had absolutely no part in continues to astound me. Someday, I too aspire to reach your level of self-delusion.[/color]

[center][img]http://image.funscrape.com/images/g/going_to_war-4287.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]This war will almost be as fun as this stereotypical African portrayal of Vietnam......[/center]
[center]Word' to ya momma :) [/center]

[center]This is Sir Kalashnikov my name change is pending....[/center]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358567444' post='3079490']
[color=#0000FF]I must admit, your ability to congratulate yourself on shaping world events you have had absolutely no part in continues to astound me. Someday, I too aspire to reach your level of self-delusion.[/color]
[/quote]
One day hopefully we can be perfect just like you and MK. CN would be perfect!

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358566654' post='3079472']
I have waited a long time to get my revenge on Umbrella and her friends, but this war is not about me. It is about preventing tyranny. It is about making a stand with our allies. It is about protecting the Pacifican way of life. May admin have mercy on your souls for we shall have none.
[/quote]
You should thank your lucky stars you weren't active in the old world if you think what umbrella did was "tyranny".

Umbrella has been digging its own grave with the shovel of arrogance for a very long time. Now the pall-bearers have come to lay her soon to be broken cloth and steel down to rest. When you think you are above others, granting no room for parity, you lose sight of yourself. for there is no one in this world who stands alone. Will there be any grieving widows?

There is a great, and grave, strength.. in the humility to recognize your own weaknesses and your own strength. Umbrella is weakened by its presumptions. It has overestimated is rights and special privileges for the last time. No one will tolerate protecting rogues.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I wish I had a fancy graphic, or was good at graphics, but here it goes.

[IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/badboybill2007/PaintSkillz_zps19ce5fbe.jpg[/IMG]

Would some poor graphics shlock, take a screen shot of the first blown stagger on commander thrawn, and make a master piece, I obviously need help.

[quote name='FlogYou' timestamp='1358567712' post='3079503']
I wish I had a fancy graphic, or was good at graphics, but here it goes.

[img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/badboybill2007/PaintSkillz_zps19ce5fbe.jpg[/img]

Would some poor graphics shlock, take a screen shot of the first blown stagger on commander thrawn, and make a master piece, I obviously need help.
[/quote]

Why do you have so many toolbars? It's unsightly <_<

[quote name='Commonwealth of John' timestamp='1358567852' post='3079507']
He says from peace mode. Come on out and I'll hold your face in the snow. Coward.
[/quote]
Don't you know anything about strategy!?!

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358567515' post='3079495']
You should thank your lucky stars you weren't active in the old world if you think what umbrella did was "tyranny".
[/quote]

While it is true I have only been around since late 08' I fully understand what has happened in that time. GOONS has gotten away with extortion and many other crimes, it's time to collect that debt.

[quote name='Commonwealth of John' timestamp='1358567852' post='3079507']
He says from peace mode. Come on out and I'll hold your face in the snow. Coward.
[/quote]

Regardless of sides or allegiances, peace mode insults are ridiculous

On the other hand, this is hilarious.

[b]Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains[/b]

[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]1) -25,430 Strength Change - Chefjoe of [/size][/font][/color][url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=97418"]Buckwheats[/url][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2] - Purple Team[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Coyoteknifefight

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1358567514' post='3079494']
One day hopefully we can be perfect just like you and MK. CN would be perfect!
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff]You will never achieve our level of perfection. There is no place for you in this world.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Furthermore, I consider Pacifica must be destroyed.[/color]

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1358564155' post='3079421']
I would think Anarchy could pat itself on the back, if it straight up declared on Umbrella, and not needed the other two top non neutral alliances in the game, along with 2 other smaller alliances, to help them declare war on less than 100 nations.
[/quote]

Havent you been around long enough to know how it work?. You dont declare with just enough for the target, you declare with enough to make those who might be tempted to meddle think twice about it. On top of that of course Umbrella being so TOP-heavy it wouldnt be surprising if several alliances need to combine their high end to get them, even if on paper that means dragging in tons of smaller nations that cant actually get any of the action. And at this stage that is exactly what has happened, several alliances pooled their upper ranks to hit, and their lower ranks are just sitting there with nothing to do.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358568197' post='3079516']

[color=#0000ff]You will never achieve our level of perfection. There is no place for you in this world.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]Furthermore, I consider Pacifica must be destroyed.[/color]
[/quote]
Over your dead body.

[quote name='Duke Nukem' timestamp='1358568139' post='3079513']
While it is true I have only been around since late 08' I fully understand what has happened in that time. GOONS has gotten away with extortion and many other crimes, it's time to collect that debt.
[/quote]
hehe it's funny as I said the same thing earlier about your aa bud.

Looking forward to the casualty opportunities this here declaration presents. Good to see my old buddies back on their game and smashing things. Good luck, former Valhallans! Don't know if we'll get to dance, but this here is my song!