Toodles, Cupcakes

Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we wish to express what we want the men of future generations to be, we must say: Let them be like Che! If we wish to say how we want our children to be educated, we must say without hesitation: We want them to be educated in Che’s spirit! If we want the model of a man, who does not belong to our times but to the future, I say from the depths of my heart that such a model, without a single stain on his conduct, without a single stain on his action, is Che!

Lol. Why don't you just publicly show that "evidence' that you showed nascar or whatever. It seems like you and him just made a pact to protect your guilt because hes a friend and because he (or you) won't show anyone .. you are both just saying "oh we both saw it so its gravy"

[quote name='The Ace of Aces' timestamp='1358305638' post='3077331']
My advice release all the BFF info you have to the public and join MK then when BFF comes for you, you tell MK that you did nothing wrong and then start war and get it named after you!
[/quote]

Not gonna do that.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358306852' post='3077338']
Lol. Why don't you just publicly show that "evidence' that you showed nascar or whatever. It seems like you and him just made a pact to protect your guilt because hes a friend and because he (or you) won't show anyone .. you are both just saying "oh we both saw it so its gravy"
[/quote]

I'm not going to post screenshots of my Facebook on here, kthnx. And I'm not going to let any of you access my computer remotely. I sent screenshots to VE, posted them on my own forums, but it isn't enough. I don't know what more you want.

[quote]I'm not going to post screenshots of my Facebook on here, kthnx. And I'm not going to let any of you access my computer remotely. I sent screenshots to VE, posted them on my own forums, but it isn't enough. I don't know what more you want.[/quote]

i am sorry to see you go Chax but we both knew., we both [i][b]knew[/b][/i] the truth.

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1358306920' post='3077339']
It's always fun watching UPN make asses of themselves in public.
[/quote]

[color=#ff0000]Did you mean:[/color] "[color=#0000ff][u][b]BFF[/b][/u][b]"[/b][/color]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358305284' post='3077329']
People always try to blame someone else for their mistakes, isn't never their fault.

[OOC]This is what you accomplishes for taking this game too serious, I hope this serves as a warn for everyone else who does the same thing.[/OOC]
[/quote]

You've gone too far, friend. Don't kick people when they're down. It's petty as all hell. [s]Also, this is an OOC forum, so lose the lame tags.[/s]

In my time dealing with him, Chax has always been a straight shooter. I don't give a damn about logs, I don't give a damn about "evidence." I trust my judgment, and he's a decent guy. You !@#$@#$ vultures ran the guy out because you want find conspiracies where there are none. You dumb kids think you're all goddamn Dick Tracy, but none of you have any clue. I'd love to record your conversations day in and day out, looking for inconsistencies. Get a life.

-Craig

[i]edit: corrected because of "evidence"[/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358309339' post='3077357']

[color=#ff0000]Did you mean:[/color] "[color=#0000ff][u][b]BFF[/b][/u][b]"[/b][/color]
[/quote]
No. He didn't. He meant UPN and he was right. Hop off.
[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1358309881' post='3077365']

You've gone too far, friend. Don't kick people when they're down. It's petty as all hell. Also, this is an OOC forum, so lose the lame tags.
[/quote]
I agree with everything you've said but in all fairness it was in World Affairs at first.

I did not push SJ to post anything, I simply told him that I would compile the evidence that he could post when he did. We were all surprised at the speed in which they decided to post.

My suggestion was for this to be posted before it leaked out, so that they could attempt to control the spin. Just the posting of the logs and an explanation, in fact I even suggested that they post the evidence so that it would [i]buy them time to decide what to do[/i]. That they decided to put Chax up to trial was entirely on them, and nothing they mentioned beforehand to me or anyone I know of.

Edited by goldielax25

You were a stellar guy to work with back in the day Chax. As soon as we realized DK was talking nonsense and that Europa was full of good people, I have always thought pretty highly of you guys. I sorry we never did get around to signing something with Europa after P&L collapsed, and I hope you'll stick around, if for no other reason than to shoot the breeze with some oldies like Wes and I when we talk about us all back in the day.

And of course, good luck in RL, where ever it takes you :)

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358295576' post='3077213']
The only solution I'm left with is that this was an attempt at a coup by government members who were unhappy with my leadership style. That's fine.
[/quote]
This is a brilliant quote,

shame to see you leave, best of luck