Declaration of Re-Existence

Turetel

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1358337441' post='3077461']
Hooo....so it was the main cause behind rush merged into INT eh? Our plan leaked too fast :smug:
First you sold your treaty partner, second you left your alliance-mates or should i say brothers-in-arms after slight sign of nukes, for third step i beg you to once again cripple INT from inside. So far you did very good job Agent Chax :awesome:
[/quote]

And the Agent Chax was the leader of a former alliance named "Blood For Friend".... wakakakakakak

PS : Can anyone make Chax into war mode?

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1358337441' post='3077461']
Hooo....so it was the main cause behind rush merged into INT eh? Our plan leaked too fast :smug:
First you sold your treaty partner, second you left your alliance-mates or should i say brothers-in-arms after slight sign of nukes, for third step i beg you to once again cripple INT from inside. So far you did very good job Agent Chax :awesome:
[/quote]

Whatever happened to your plan to cancel all your treaties and attack MK? I liked that plan :(

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1358366525' post='3077651']
New where was this activity before, you and BFF could be knee deep in NSO
[/quote]

u mad?

Congrats FEAR; always the best of the 3 BFFers. May many of wolfpackers join you too in this endeavor.

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1358369060' post='3077666']
[13:36] <@johnap88[BFF|DoD]> like hell i am running
[13:36] <@johnap88[BFF|DoD]> i rather deal with reform instead

haha
[/quote]
johnnap's still around? For the love of Rebel Virginia... I am so sorry you guys :/

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358333446' post='3077448']

At this point, you'd have a long list of dissatisfactions if you were part of BFF. As you said, it would be hard to pinpoint the specifics. Neo is the one implying FEAR to be cowards, the onus is on him to provide the evidence or it's just a whole lot of words.
[/quote]
I feel like forming a new alliance during a war scenario is a !@#$%* move. As has been established, BFF was in multiple scenarios where war would approach them.

And the BFF merge into INT doesn't prevent them from rolling out, whereas IIRC NEW and TORN have a treaty, before anyone tries to argue this point. FEAR are cowards. Always have been an awful alliance. Hope they all get hammered.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358386708' post='3077785']
I feel like forming a new alliance during a war scenario is a !@#$%* move. As has been established, BFF was in multiple scenarios where war would approach them.

And the BFF merge into INT doesn't prevent them from rolling out, whereas IIRC NEW and TORN have a treaty, before anyone tries to argue this point. FEAR are cowards. Always have been an awful alliance. Hope they all get hammered.
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dear anybody using this thread to hate on said alliance[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You're dumb. Stop. The fact that the main haters are from DoomHouse should be telling.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best of luck out there, FEAR. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :smug:[/font][/color]

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1358387262' post='3077788']

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dear anybody using this thread to hate on said alliance[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You're dumb. Stop. The fact that the main haters are from DoomHouse should be telling.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best of luck out there, FEAR. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :smug:[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Good job. You used my post, from a farewell thread that didn't have much ic content, as a template for whatever you said while whiping drool from your chin.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358387525' post='3077789']
Good job. You used my post, from a farewell thread that didn't have much ic content, as a template for whatever you said while whiping drool from your chin.
[/quote]

There was a good sentiment in your post, in that thread.
Sadly you appeared to have lost it, perhaps it is not convenient to live up to that now.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358386708' post='3077785']
I feel like forming a new alliance during a war scenario is a !@#$%* move. As has been established, BFF was in multiple scenarios where war would approach them. [/quote]
But merging during war scenario (read:running for cover) isnt?, cutting a backroom deal and selling out an ally isnt? See, the person who got them into this drama has already fled, his credibility doubted by his own trusteld allies, the government has scattered, the merge has for all its intents and purposes, looks to be failing, if not failed already. BFF at this point stands officially disbanded. Not sure why everyone should pay the price for mistakes of someone who sits safely now. BFF's government last decree was to get out and save yourselves, so there you go.

[quote]
FEAR are cowards. Always have been an awful alliance. Hope they all get hammered.
[/quote]

No, you're just pissed that GOONS's old friends are back. Its good to know that your desire to destroy FEAR still remains strong.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1358388555' post='3077796']

There was a good sentiment in your post, in that thread.
Sadly you appeared to have lost it, perhaps it is not convenient to live up to that now.
[/quote]
There is a strong difference between the farewell of someone who did nothing wrong and the entrance of a lot of cowards.
[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358389463' post='3077802']

But merging during war scenario (read:running for cover) isnt?, cutting a backroom deal and selling out an ally isnt? See, the person who got them into this drama has already fled, his credibility doubted by his own trusteld allies, the government has scattered, the merge has for all its intents and purposes, looks to be failing, if not failed already. BFF at this point stands officially disbanded. Not sure why everyone should pay the price for mistakes of someone who sits safely now. BFF's government last decree was to get out and save yourselves, so there you go.

No, you're just pissed that GOONS's old friends are back. Its good to know that your desire to destroy FEAR still remains strong.
[/quote]
You either have poor eyesight or are extremely dumb. There is something severely flawed in your logic.

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1358390940' post='3077815']
shahenshah: FEAR and GOONS were actually on reasonably decent terms prior to the BFF merge.
[/quote]
Then I stand corrected.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1358390212' post='3077810']
You either have poor eyesight or are extremely dumb. There is something severely flawed in your logic.
[/quote]
Brilliant counterpoint. You expect everyone else but the person responsible to pay the price and to put fate in an alliance that has been failing miserably in the past month.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1358391394' post='3077817']
Brilliant counterpoint. You expect everyone else but the person responsible to pay the price and to put fate in an alliance that has been failing miserably in the past month.
[/quote]
Haha. Yeah. You should stop spinning so much before you fall down a staircase, bud.