[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1358468031' post='3078267']
Umbrella is not doing a lot of damage, no nation that I'm at war with right now can really do much damage against me atm due to the massive tech, infra, and land advantages that I gained due to blowing 4.5 bil on rebuying the three previously mentioned materials after all wars were declared. It's a strategy that I've taken advantage of in the past.

The issue here is therefore not the lack of damage, but that Umbrella does not care at all about AI's feelings on the matter. This should be clear, and we [i]really[/i] do not need to rehash the pros and cons of my slots being filled. There has already been an extensive argument on the subject a few pages back. It is absolutely detrimental to AI that my slots are not filled by them, [b]that is the point[/b], and there is nothing else to argue.
[/quote]

Posts like these make me very happy that I still have some popcorn left.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You signed BIBO and you get six nukes.

[quote name='Methax' date='May 19 2012, 10:56 PM' post='267949']
[center][color="#FF0000"][font="Arial Black"][size=7]BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT[/size][/font][/color][/center]

For those who don’t know, BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT (BIBO) has been a controversial tradition of Umbrella. Signatories of it agreed to receive nukes if they ever chose to leave Umbrella. Today, we shall bring back this wonderful tradition, in a much greater and stronger form.

All signatories agree to the below if they ever choose to willingly leave (does not include expulsion) the alliance:
-Be subject to any attacks at any time, without warning, by Umbrella members.
-May never retaliate against any of these Umbrella members.
-These attacks may continue so long as the nation is not an official member of Umbrella or exists under the ruler/nation names at the time of signing this document.

Only signatories of BIBO may carry out BIBO attacks. This document will be reinforced by the SBSC, therefore any attempts by the SPD to infringe upon the agreement should be disregarded.

[b]Prove your loyalty.[/b]

[i]Signed,[/i]
Roquentin
Xavii
NFL Generic
thrillho
Rodrego
rardie
domisi
astriy
Zerileous
threefingeredguy
klypr
LJ Scott
Ryan Reyes
tayloj7
LAGUNA
Methax
acrux
mrdickin
doornail
Kowalski
Niota
Plazmattack
Kiado
falanx
NationRuler
Daikos
Legendoftheskies
[b]Masterof9puppets[/b]
Holy Empire of Halin
Martikora
Tick1
Noob Cake
Logic
Iceman
Ryan Reyes
Cuba
amossio
Lord Panis Rahl
Illustrious
WhiteMajik
boddah
ochocinco
raken
Itsuki
[/quote]

Edited by milkmanrox100

[quote name='milkmanrox100' timestamp='1358471683' post='3078301']
You signed BIBO and you get six nukes.
[/quote]

Oops I broke stipulation #2 and sent GA's to everyone today. NationRuler was the only one that was obliterated by me though- sorry dude, won't happen again!

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1358457324' post='3078121']

Yea man, hand holding.
[/quote]

Don't you have shoes to go shine? <_<

Bottom line is that there's more going on than a simple nuke rogue with a grudge against AI.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1358468101' post='3078268']
Eating 6 umb-nukes isn't beneficial to anyone's health.
[/quote]

I've ate more than that. They use too much garlic.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1358477176' post='3078338']
Bottom line is that there's more going on than a simple nuke rogue with a grudge against AI.
[/quote]

I don't want to be cliche, but this is a glorious example of "Do something about it."

Disclaimer: I also don't have any ooc grudge against AI, I'm friendly with a good portion of your membership.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1358464147' post='3078221']
It infringes on Ai sovereignty because those slots belong to AI, not Umbrella. Umbrella are taking what belongs to AI and making matters worse in the process by coordinating to do so in a manner that makes that nation all but impossible to stagger.

That nobody ever had an issue with it before was probably because people were happy to have Umbrella do their dirty work and/or because everyone was afraid of Umbrellas seventyleven million tech.
[/quote]
This has happened many times, and not just from Umbrella. People raid or attack someone who is also roguing on an alliance all the time.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358479666' post='3078370']

He told you to go and get your !@#$@#$ shinebox.

The correct answer is "La Onda don't shine shoes." Or "No more shiners Billy."
[/quote]

That's what I thought he meant, not sure why he would want to be Batts in this situation but by all means.

puppets signed BIBO (you saw the list of idiots who signed that thing), so he gets nukes.

He is a rogue from Umbrella, so he is also Our rogue.

AI's stagger was going to get broken anyway (see: last set of wars against puppets by opportunistic land/casualty raiders).

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1358480127' post='3078380']
puppets signed BIBO (you saw the list of idiots who signed that thing), so he gets nukes.

He is a rogue from Umbrella, so he is also Our rogue.

AI's stagger was going to get broken anyway (see: last set of wars against puppets by opportunistic land/casualty raiders).
[/quote]

Honest question, the BIBO document states that only members of BIBO may participate. I do not see Lusitan's name on that list. Is this just an old copy or is this really not about the BIBO? My vote is on the latter.

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1358514818' post='3078574']
Honest question, the BIBO document states that only members of BIBO may participate. I do not see Lusitan's name on that list. Is this just an old copy or is this really not about the BIBO? My vote is on the latter.
[/quote]

You'll do well to notice even I'm not on the list

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1358514818' post='3078574']
[/quote]

That list is so up to date it even includes Roquentin in it.

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1358516839' post='3078580']
You'll do well to notice even I'm not on the list
[/quote]

Are you not on the list as a conscious choice (As is implied by the text) or are you saying BIBO applies to everyone on your AA?

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1358517397' post='3078582']
That list is so up to date it even includes Roquentin in it.
[/quote]

So are you actually a participant of BIBO?

In the wise words of the eternal xavii this is one of the essence of what BIBO is about, just so you know I have double bibo and thats not on the list, both sighet and kowalski got hit despite joining close allies.

[color=#000000][b]"[/b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Blood in, blood out is not a joke, it is not a club, it does not make you cool.

This has nothing to do with going rogue and quitting the game. If you sign it and decide you want to leave Umbrella for another alliance you are going to get attacked. The terms are loosely worded so that one war session could mean one member attacking you for a week or it could mean every member attacking you separately for seven days until your nation is a heap of dust

Do not $%&@ with us.

Blood in, blood out does not care about you, does not discriminate amongst you, and shows no mercy for you.There is no compassion. There is no diplomatic or political loophole. This is our way of throwing up a big middle finger to those who go back on their word.

Do not sign it if you do not understand it.

New members need to stay away from it. You will not understand it and probably never will. It is not a dishonor not to sign it. We do not look down on you because we were never above you to begin with.

The point of blood in, blood out was to publicly showcase those of us who are only interested in playing Cybernations under the Umbrella banner. We know no other allegiance. We want no other allegiance.[/size][size=3][size=4] We will fight to the death for Umbrella as long as it lasts[/size]."[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=3]ie leave the alliance and you said you were down with bibo at any point, expect to get nuked, by ourselves.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1358516188' post='3078577']
Sounds like SPD are finally putting those SBSC freaks in their place. BIBO should be a universal right to act on for all members of Umbrella.

Good job Lusitan for taking the fight right to Methax.
[/quote]

blasphemy, SPD is a lie