An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[center][img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/inprogress/NSO_draft_bod.png[/img][/center]

For two weeks now we've been subjected to the poor situation initiated by Unknown Smurf. We've attempted multiple avenues for resolution, only to be blocked and dodged by Kaskus government.

While both sides left some room for improvement at a juncture or two, it cannot go untold that we have been more than patient in attempts to right and conclude this situation. From being misled by government entities, to reaching a settlement just to have it rescinded by another government member, to threats of war - it is time that somebody become accountable for the actions unfolded.

We truly hoped that Kaskus would be willing to work to a mutual end as they publicly declared; we have no qualms with you. Unknown Smurf, you did attempt to do right and that's not forgotten. Now is the time to square up.

[b]As diplomatic attempts have been stretched to an end, to a literal stand-still; the New Sith Order hereby declares our intent to retrieve Unknown Smurf for ourselves.[/b]

/

Rayvon ~ Emperor
Dilber ~ Dark Lord

KirstenMichelle ~ Sith Lord
JoeStupid ~ Sith Lord

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#0000ff]I have no idea what is going on (I do not care about Kraskus or UnknownSmurf enough to follow), but good luck. I'd almost be tempted to join you, but it is necessary I acquire a WRC before I once again fall on NPO's "enemies list." If your war against Kraskus is still ongoing at that point, and you find yourself in need of a loltier nuke, feel free to holler. Once again, good luck my friends. It is indeed possible to judge the quality of an alliance based upon its enemies, and your enemies are indeed quite laughable.[/color]

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1355894164' post='3065662']
I wonder if Kaskus will respond in the same manner they do with all normal open-and-shut cases by throwing out the rule book and going full retard.
[/quote]
Leopards don't usually change their spots, do they?