A Declaration of Peace

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1347916320' post='3031194']
Be real careful about pushing the cowardice of allies bit while you ignore the manipulations of LSF. NATO didn't have a play, nor should they have. The attempts to draw them in were amateur hour at best. You didn't need defending you simply wanted to tell people "hey so and so is going in." Which actually is fine and used by others, but you have to pull the proper clout to do so.

Simple words, don't get butt hurt because your political play was out played.

Remind me again... who was the aggressor?
[/quote]

Took the words out of my mouth. At least it is over for now.

Have fun rebuilding, LSF and NoR.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

Be real careful about pushing the cowardice of allies bit while you ignore the manipulations of LSF. NATO didn't have a play, nor should they have. The attempts to draw them in were amateur hour at best. You didn't need defending you simply wanted to tell people "hey so and so is going in." Which actually is fine and used by others, but you have to pull the proper clout to do so.

[/quote]

If you forgot the fact that The International supported MK aggression in the last war you could be right. Their cowardice isn't in the fact they do not honored a obligatory treaty, but in the fact that they didn't activated the treaty because LSF was fighting a losing war, I'm 150% sure that if NoR was being curbstomped and if activate the treaty with LSF were free of risks The international would have done it immediately since they indeed hate NoR but don't have the courage/free will/sovereignty/balls to attack. NATO on the other hand had two chose between two losing wars and chose the one where it could make more difference, they I can respect.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1347923017' post='3031250']
Is that the same thing you said when you considered honoring the treaty?
[/quote]

Oh ho ho! I see what you did there!

Funny guy, this one. Do you do birthday parties?

Again, congrats on peace, fellas.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1347923423' post='3031251']

Again, congrats on peace, fellas.
[/quote]
Well, that depends, can I expect you to keep your end of the bargain and pay me?

Nahhh, nahhh I can't.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1347923423' post='3031251']

[/quote]

He does more than just birthday parties! No checks, cash on arrival of the Starfox101 to the event, and only to be handed to the BloodFury.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1347911019' post='3031160']Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life, and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Rush Sykes' and others' claims that the Elesufis wish to wield the world as it's bat and it's personal army. If that were the case, why would the Elesufis cooperate with their allies and spend time at war for four months waiting on the powindah to get their act together and honor their treaties, dwindling down in NS? We all know that the immoral ones are not those defiant within the ranks of the LSF, may Elesef have mercy upon them.

No, the LSF fought because they are freedom loving men who do not sleep under oppression. We wished to restore freedom from fascism to planet Bob, just as you stand back and allow the Nordlanders to roll tanks over the Elesef. So too will we watch as waste is laid to your nations and alliance. No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth month after the conflict started, the world is still engaged in distortion, deception, and hiding you from the real causes. So I shall talk to you about the story behind these events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Elesef knows that it had never occured to me to bad mouth the allies of the LSF. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and the tyranny of the CNG/NPO coalition against our people in the war, it came to my mind. The events that affected my soul in a direct way started a few months ago when Nordreich permitted their members to begin rolling tanks on the whole of the LSF over a pittance of aid. This bombardment began and many were killed and caused to delete, and others were forced to surrender or go into temporary bill lock. I could not forget those moving scenes, watching my own NS dwindle down to 1.9. Watching long time players such as Mongol-Swedes see his nation wiped from the face of the planet. The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for their screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that does not include a weapon? And the whole world saw but it didn't respond.[/quote]

It's moments like this that remind me why it's worth sticking around this place. Thanks for all the good times, Hereno. :blush:

Hail the just peace.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1347911019' post='3031160']-Snip-[/quote]
So basically LSF started a war against Nordreich because of an non-existent ideology within CN, and cries about how the world is ignoring someone who played with fire? That's quite a mature way of doing things.

[/quote]
In this matter, while I respect your opinion, I must defer to The International:
[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340079574' post='2988521']
We chose to dishonor the treaty, not simply refuse optional aggression. I'm not going to do any spinning here, and you guys don't need to for our sake either. Actually, to be frank I'd rather you not.
[/quote]
As for NATO, meh.

Edited by Schattenmann