Which ally will act first?

Alterego

353 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now that MKs latest nocb war is drawing to a close people will get a chance to look at their foreign affairs again and begin planning for the next year and beyond. Who will be the first to see the winds of change are coming and act on it?

*Some like GOONs cant really move away from MK without being shredded but I have included them anyway.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1344183036' post='3018847']
I can't believe Anarchy Inc allows you to be a member.
[/quote]
Yeah, Alterego! How big of a moron do you have to be to open a poll about the time-tested/proven practice of shifting foreign affairs as one group's influence wanes and others' wax? Answer: A pretty big moron, Alterego. Crawl back into your dumb hole; alliances like ODN and TOP would never change treaties around in a changing world.

NG winning because NG already started.

Edited by Schattenmann

Better question for some of these AA's is why they [i]wouldn't[/i] drop the treaty when they have extensive ties to alliances that are openly hostile to the MK corner of the web. I voted NG but that Nordreich treaty has outlived its usefulness by about 6 months.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1344173581' post='3018807']
Now that MKs latest nocb war is drawing to a close people will get a chance to look at their foreign affairs again and begin planning for the next year and beyond. Who will be the first to see the winds of change are coming and act on it?

*Some like GOONs cant really move away from MK without being shredded but I have included them anyway.
[/quote]

Winds of change you say?

Do tell us who is coming for the Mushroom Kingdom?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1344173581' post='3018807']

[/quote]

You've a puzzling belief that MK's allies just can't wait to get away. Equally strange is your supposition that MK is a pack leader of some sort. Though I'm sure you don't believe this and have no intention of being convinced that it is untrue, the alliances who hold treaties with MK can and do act based upon their own respective priorities.