-NEAT
-UCR
-GATO
-ODN
-TLR
-NEW
-TPF
-Hooligans

You all say that we have an obligation* to LSF, and we do. They are our allies. But we also have an obligation to the rest of our allies. The argument is that we're doing this for MK. We aren't. We're doing his for all the alliances on that second list. Yes, even LSF. Because we can help them a lot more if we keep our NS and political influence. And it sucks what's happening to LSF, and I wish we could do something about it now. But we can't.

*Yes, I said obligation. No, that doesn't mean I think that the MD portion of the treaty is relevant. I's oA. Deal with it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340683276' post='2996558']
Hope this is worth it to you Trotsky.
[/quote]

You know it was. They got all kind of party favors a nice umbrella, fat bag of shrooms and some free orange juice!

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1340726868' post='2997306']
Allies that burn if we don't oA with LSF:
-LSF

Allies that burn if we DO oA with LSF:
-LSF
-tR
-NEAT
-UCR
-GATO
-ODN
-TLR
-NEW
-TPF
-Hooligans

You all say that we have an obligation* to LSF, and we do. They are our allies. But we also have an obligation to the rest of our allies. The argument is that we're doing this for MK. We aren't. We're doing his for all the alliances on that second list. Yes, even LSF. Because we can help them a lot more if we keep our NS and political influence. And it sucks what's happening to LSF, and I wish we could do something about it now. But we can't.

*Yes, I said obligation. No, that doesn't mean I think that the MD portion of the treaty is relevant. I's oA. Deal with it.
[/quote]
What you guys and MK have done is basically what FARK did last war. I see the major difference is that MK and friends plotted the war against SF/XX for some many months before the war finally went down. Fark pre-empted as a result of being backed into a corner, with no other options, isolation, !@#$%* CB, and being told to piss off by allies. You guys bandwagoned with MK for pure unheeded opportunism. It's not everyone else's fault you didn't realize you had a loose cannon ally, but you made it everyone's problem by bandwagoning MK. While you may have saved yourself in the short term, I don't think it will help you in the longterm. You guys have made yourselves look truly terrible. INT has exhausted every last drop of honor I thought they had in them. I doubt I am the only one that feels that way.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1340727139' post='2997309']
You forgot to add R&R to those that don't burn :P

Also doubt NEAT would burn
[/quote]
Hrrmmm this

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340682752' post='2996522']
So The International decided to honor at least one treaty this war and they chose to honor the treaty with the bigger side, I'm shocked! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

The fact that this has me agreeing with D34th is one of the scarier parts of all of this.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340718584' post='2997196']
After that I don't need to post here anymore, I hope this serves as warning for the other alliances who have treaties with The International. Also Nestor Durruti Magon my intentions are just open the eyes of cyberverse and alert it to the danger of being allies with CnG(a bloc that exists for the only purpose of keep MK in power and is formed for a bunch of sycophants with no sense of honor, who are loyal only to MK) so other alliances can avoid the risk of find themselves in the same situation LSF is now.
[/quote]

Yes, we're monstrous, treacherous cowards. Why does everyone keep repeating this like it's news? Or even like it's a bad thing?

Just so that there is no more confusion; heed this warning, oh denizens of the cyberverse: my dagger has sharp point and I'll drive it into the back of any man who stands in my way, friend or foe alike.

I hope this clears everything up.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340751617' post='2997575']
You excite me when you get all faux-ruthless, Comrade :wub:
[/quote]
Saying that he's opportunist, and going to step on anyone, including allies, to retain the status quo excites you? To anyone other than CnG, I would be [i]highly[/i] concerned about that.

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1340752030' post='2997578']
Saying that he's opportunist, and going to step on anyone, including allies, to retain the status quo excites you? To anyone other than CnG, I would be [i]highly[/i] concerned about that.
[/quote]

Nah, Craig is cool. :)

[quote name='Enamel32' timestamp='1340752030' post='2997578']
[/quote]

Self-centered whining seems to be the one trait that unifies all of Sparta (that and a lack of a sense of humor). We get it, already. You're the only alliance in the history of Bob that has ever suffered unfairly. Woe-is-you.

In all seriousness... You do realize how silly you look when you get your panties in a bunch over this, right?

-Craig

[i][ooc]I lost wars. I had fun. I won wars. I had fun. The only thing that's not fun is dealing with people who freak the hell out over what is basically a kid's game. Launch some nukes, tell some jokes, and smile... and maybe someday the environment here won't be so toxic.[/ooc][/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig

....it sucks what's happening to LSF....[/quote]

Liar, liar.

[quote]....and I wish we could do something about it now.[/quote]

Pants on fire.

I think you guys have made it abundantly clear that you're frustrated as hell with LSF. The government has, anyway. (And I'm way too lazy to see if you're part of it.)

Now that being said, INT once again finds itself in an alignment that includes Nordreich.

We were meant to be together, my collectivist snugglemuffins. Don't fight it. It's bigger than both of us. :wub:

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1340751012' post='2997569']
Just so that there is no more confusion; heed this warning, oh denizens of the cyberverse: my dagger has sharp point and I'll drive it into the back of any man who stands in my way, friend or foe alike.
[/quote]

And if we're ever fighting on the same front [again], know that I'll be right behind you, Comrade.

EDIT: Oh, and Craig....be nice to Sparta. It's not like they ever betrayed supposed friends and helped to speed up the death of the largest Trade/ODP bloc on the planet.

Edited by kingzog

I'd like to offer up another point in this thread while it's still hot stuff: I'm fully onboard with the decisions our gov and Congress make, as it's my duty to do so. Those trying to paint me as some sort of weak link in the chain just because I have differing opinions are misinterpreting my motives as being in line with their own.

Edit: Also, you're a sight for sore eyes Zog.

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1340752874' post='2997588']
Self-centered whining seems to be the one trait that unifies all of Sparta (that and a lack of a sense of humor). We get it, already. You're the only alliance in the history of Bob that has ever suffered unfairly. Woe-is-you.

In all seriousness... You do realize how silly you look when you get your panties in a bunch over this, right?

-Craig
[/quote]
I didn't say a word about Sparta. I just hope for your sake, you guys can talk your way out of the political quagmire you've got yourself into with the rest of bob.

EDIT: Nobody 'digs' a quagmire, you just 'get' in it.

And nope, I have no sense of humor. :ph34r: PHEARME :ph34r:

Edited by Enamel32

And it sucks what's happening to LSF, and I wish we could do something about it now. But we can't.

[/quote]

Enough with the pity party for us in the LSF. I'm having more fun with this game now than I have since KARMA, and judging from the attitudes and convictions of my comrades, most of them are too.

Edited by Senhart

Allies that burn if we don't oA with LSF:
-LSF

Allies that burn if we DO oA with LSF:
-LSF
-tR
-NEAT
-UCR
-GATO
-ODN
-TLR
-NEW
-TPF
-Hooligans

[/quote]

That's a nice spin you've got going. Only someone with super serious, mad DJ skills can spin like that. Next time I have a party, I'm hiring you, you're much better than that dead mouse fellow.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340759191' post='2997692']
People do seem to be rather confused about what motivates us and makes us happy.
[/quote]

They really are such selfish lovers. They never ask what we want or how we feel, even when they spend hours talking about it with themselves.

Edited by Nestor Durruti Magon

[quote name='Nestor Durruti Magon' timestamp='1340760835' post='2997705']
They really are such selfish lovers. They never ask what we want or how we feel, even when they spend hours talking about it with themselves.
[/quote]

They won't talk to us, they all think we're Int's retarded cousin who lives in the attic.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1340761272' post='2997710']
They won't talk to us, they all think we're Int's retarded cousin who lives in the attic.
[/quote]

Seriously. We moved out of the attic a while ago.

[quote name='Senhart' timestamp='1340762031' post='2997720']
[/quote]

yeah now they rent the garage from us [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='Senhart' timestamp='1340762031' post='2997720']
[/quote]

Going from the attic to the pool house doesn't count, old top. :P