Cleaning up the CRAP

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1340685219' post='2996648']
LSF wants to burn for some unknown reason, and doesn't want us to join them on their pyre. They're anarchists. Their minds don't work the way yours and mine do. Also, you've got the aggressor labeled wrong on the NoR-LSF front.

R&R, for some odd reason, doesn't really think we ought to be at war with our blocmates. They're considerate like that.

CRAP is a nonentity that we've no business being at war with. But I'm on a new nation, and a new nation needs casualties. So what the hey.
[/quote]

You should probably quit while you're ahead. :)

Anyways, good luck to INT on this CRAPpy endeavor that they've undertaken.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340684618' post='2996621']
ODN is the first to actually activate a treaty with INT dip!@#$. LSF never requested help from any allies. How can you not get that through your head?
[/quote]

I have to quote that post from VL again? I know you are trying to repeat this lie so many times in hope that becomes truth, but that doesn't going to happen.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340079574' post='2988521']
[b]We chose to [u][color="#FF0000"]dishonor[/color][/u] the treaty[/b], not simply refuse optional aggression. I'm not going to do any spinning here, and you guys don't need to for our sake either. Actually, to be frank I'd rather you not.
[/quote]

LSF wants to burn for some unknown reason, and doesn't want us to join them on their pyre. They're anarchists. Their minds don't work the way yours and mine do.[/quote]

If you say this why the hell you have a treaty with them? Also, please see the quote above made by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Also, you've got the aggressor labeled wrong on the NoR-LSF front.[/quote]

You know that by declaring war on CRAP your alliance is supporting an aggressive war initiated by MK right? Therefore that makes ODN and consequently your alliance aggressors too, the odd thing is that your alliance chose to support an aggressor with who your alliance doesn't even have a treaty instead of supporting an ally, not any ally, but your oldest ally.

R&R, for some odd reason, doesn't really think we ought to be at war with our blocmates. They're considerate like that.[/quote]

So you doesn't want to be at war with your blocmates but has no problem with your blocmates being at war with your allies, gotcha.

CRAP is a nonentity that we've no business being at war with. But I'm on a new nation, and a new nation needs casualties. So what the hey.
[/quote]

By your comments I see you are a new nation and doesn't have any clue of what's happening, enjoy your awesome alliance.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340686113' post='2996722']
By your comments I see you are a new nation and doesn't have any clue of what's happening, enjoy your awesome alliance.
[/quote]

Alas, while his nation might be new, Sovyet Gelibolu is not new to this world.

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1340686636' post='2996769']
Alas, while his nation might be new, Sovyet Gelibolu is not new to this world.
[/quote]

Sorry, my bad, he is just deluded and blind then.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340686113' post='2996722']
I have to quote that post from VL again? I know you are trying to repeat this lie so many times in hope that becomes truth, but that doesn't going to happen.[/quote]
Nope. VL can misspeak sometimes. It's not nice to make fun.

[quote]By your comments I see you are a new nation and doesn't have any clue of what's happening, enjoy your awesome alliance.
[/quote]
Yeah. I helped found this alliance. One more thing to add to the list of things you don't know about me, my alliance, or our situation.

Try looking for better evidence than VL running his mouth next time, kay?

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1340686853' post='2996784']

Yeah. I helped found this alliance. One more thing to add to the list of things you don't know about me, my alliance, or our situation.

[/quote]

So you are saying that the Ministry of [u][b]Foreign Affairs[/b][/u] isn't a credible source of information in your alliance? This just become better and better.

[/quote]

Hey thanks for the belittlement, let me know when your alliance hits 5 years old.

[quote name='constapatedape' timestamp='1340687052' post='2996793']
Hey thanks for the belittlement, let me know when your alliance hits 5 years old.
[/quote]
Of course.

For what it's worth - and I've said the same to Trotsky in private and to Roq on these very forums over the past few months, in case you think I'm making this up - I consider INT a nonentity as well. Your alliance and mine are like two virtual particles clashing in the wilderness, our brief spark unworthy of comment.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1340687050' post='2996792']
Where in VLs post did it say LSF asked for help?
[/quote]

If there was a vote to activate or not the treaty is because there was a request for help.

Also look what I found:

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340101910' post='2988746']
I'd like to reiterate what I said in the TLR thread: [b][color="#FF0000"]we were requested to [i]defend[/i] LSF from NoR's aggression[/color][/b], which we voted against.

We did not receive any request to go in for LSF on oA in this latest development, because neither LSF nor us considered LSF to be the aggressors.

This probably just makes us look even worse than it usually would, but I'm just throwing it out there because there's a severe lack of honesty on the OWF as of well, ever. I'm not particularly proud at the moment, but I feel it should be known rather than just trying to spin things in our favour.
[/quote]

You can now proceed SPINninja.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340687868' post='2996832']
If there was a vote to activate or not the treaty is because there was a request for help.
[/quote]
Now now, I know you've been given a rundown of events before. Don't play ignorant. Just to be clear, though, LSF [i]informing us of their intentions[/i] with respect to NoR does not consitute [i]LSF asking us to activate our optional aggression pact[/i]. That we had a vote on it was due to the goodwill of some of INT's membership, not in response to a request by LSF.

But that's as may be. Believe what you wish. I'm going back to flashing briefly in the night.

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1340686853' post='2996784']

[/quote]
I wasn't running my mouth. I was offering up the facts. And I'll say it again, for the hundredth time: the only facts are that we voted not to declare war on Nordreich.

It was my personal opinion that it was an MD clause that we didn't activate. But again, that's my [i]opinion[/i]. What actually happened is completely open to [i]opinions[/i], because of a lack of clarity. The majority opinion seems to be that LSF is the aggressor. That's fine. I'm just in the minority. !@#$ happens sometimes; it's a democracy.

And D34th, just stfu. I didn't make that post for you, but you really seem to have latched onto it. Kindly quit trying to twist my words to fit your own agenda.

[quote name='Sovyet Gelibolu' timestamp='1340688168' post='2996854']
Now now, I know you've been given a rundown of events before. Don't play ignorant. Just to be clear, though, LSF [i]informing us of their intentions[/i] with respect to NoR does not consitute [i]LSF asking us to activate our optional aggression pact[/i]. That [color="#FF0000"][b]we had a vote on it was due to the goodwill of some of INT's membership, not in response to a request by LSF.[/b][/color]

But that's as may be. Believe what you wish. I'm going back to flashing briefly in the night.
[/quote]

I can do this all night long:

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1340101910' post='2988746']
I'd like to reiterate what I said in the TLR thread: [b][color="#FF0000"][u]we were requested[/u] to [i]defend[/i] LSF from NoR's aggression[/color][/b], which we voted against.
[/quote]

Also Ogaden, if VL get kicked out of The international will just show how their alliance rewards integrity, and he is better off. "[i]One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel[/i]" or in this case "[i]The whole barrel will spoils the one good apple.[/i]"

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340688744' post='2996878']
I can do this all night long
[/quote]

Ah, that magical space between 'can' and 'should' where, in well-adjusted individuals, judgment intervenes.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340688897' post='2996881']
Ah, that magical space between 'can' and 'should' where, in well-adjusted individuals, judgment intervenes.
[/quote]

Well-adjusted individuals = sycophants trying to fit well in a rotten system where there are an inversion of values and people reward cowardice, submission and lack of ambition.

Yeah, happily I'm not nor I'll ever be a well-adjusted person.

Or as someone said in another world: "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Edited by D34th